Drips.2.0 discussion

Role Plays > Red and Bamma!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 544 (544 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Here it is :)

message 2: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments Oh shit! Hehe hi, so what are you interested in??

message 3: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Hmmm two Elves get kidknapped by scientists?

message 4: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments lol you got a plot??

message 5: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Hmm well the scientists should be evil obviously. Maybe the guards just like them physically at first but eventually they actually start to care. The scientists are trying to find a way infuse magic into humans but it litterally causes them to explode.

message 6: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments so you're interested in a forbidden love, but forced attraction?

message 7: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Yes! That okay with you?

message 8: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments girl i'm up for anything ;) you want to do like sister elves that get kidnapped? And then well the guards could be like friends or we can do one guard and one doc? which one would you prefer?

message 9: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Ooooh one guardand one doc would be great! And yes to the sister's :)

message 10: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments okay who do you want bam? the guard or the doc? i don't mind either.

message 11: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Hmmm guard! :)

message 12: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments okay simple skellies?

message 13: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Yup! I'm going to picture hunt!

message 14: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments Name: Rue Nightingale

species: dark elf

Looks

with longer hair!

Name: John Snow

Species: Hybrid Scientist

Looks:

message 16: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments you want to set it up

message 17: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Awesome! Would you like to start us off?

message 18: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Ember
"Rue." I said quietly in the dark room we were somewhere under the labs after more tests...and seening people explode. I reached out for my sister.

message 19: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments Rue

There was this fear knot stuck in my throat. We were taken from our home in a blink of an eye. I saw them take my sister away and when I was going to use my powers someone just tazed me and I was out for the count.

The next time I woke up we were in crates and there was a choker around my neck blocking my own powers. I hear my name and I go to the side of the crate when I reached out to hold my sister hand.

“It’s okay Em. We’re going to be oka.” I tell her. Hearing some more cries.

message 20: by Bamma (new)

I clasped her hand tightly. "Thanks Rue." I murmured . I knew she was just trying to calm me down but we could both hear the the screams. I squeezed her hand tightly.
"What do you think they want with us?" I whispered.

Charlie
I slung my gun across my back walking over to John. "We got the ones you wanted wrapped up." I told him.

message 21: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments John

I was in the middle of cleaning my hands when Charles came in and told me my elves were in. I could hear faintly in the background my colleagues using theirs in their projects. I was trying to find a cure to just surpress the elf powers and magic in anything. Not whatever those idiots were doing.

“Thank you. Come and bring them to my side of the building. The last thing I want is those idiots getting my project.” I grumbled.

Rue

I didn’t let go of my sisters hand no matter what. I just tried to rub her hand with my thumb when she asks me what will happen to us. We’re twins and yet we’re so opposite some times. She’s the oldest by minutes and yet I’m her Yang to her Ying.

“I don’t know.” I tell her.

message 22: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Charlie
I nodded. "Your the boss boss." I murmured. I shook my head going to the crates seeing the hands joined. Isighed and put them both on a single cart. I wheeled them towards John's side of the building the screams fading in the distance.
Ember
"Hmmm." I said squeaking slightly as we were jarringly moved. I grabbed her hand tighter so we didn't let go of each other when they moved us.

message 23: by RED (new)

I jolt up when I feel the crates moving and suddenly I see a man with big built just carrying us. I keep holding on to my sisters hands. I was going to fight tooth and nail to not be away from my sister.

“Hey what the hell!” I hear another guy bark at the guard that was moving us.

“Those things are ours, Zachariah already claimed them.” I hear the guard try to grab my sisters crate.

message 24: by Bamma (new)

I set down the crates. "Dr. Snow sent me to get these two specially its the only reason I went on this mission. I said grabbing his wrist bending it back as he tried to fight me causing his knees to buckle."so I suggest you tell Zachariah he can kiss my ass." I said shoving him back and sending him sprawling.

message 25: by RED (new)

I looked at the man that literally just defended us but only because he was taking us to another project. I see the man whimper when he tries to pull away from the guard.

“You will regret this Charlie you think you’re bad ass just because you have a prodigy having your back. But trust me your making enemies fast.” He growls as he walks away from us. I just look at my sister making sure she was fine.

message 26: by Bamma (new)

I smirked ferally at his back. I knew I was a bad ass even without John at my back. I looked at both of the elfettes. They were fine. I saw them reassuring each other. I lifted them again and carried them to John's.
Ember
"I'm okay." I told her softly."are you alright?" I asked her concerned as I squeezed her hand

message 27: by RED (new)

“I’m okay.” I whispered to her when we’re finally starting to get moved all of a sudden. I didn’t say anything anymore when I see the guard just looks at us. We make eye contact for a second before we start moving again. So is whatever one of the scientist doing back there not involved with this Snow guy?

We finally stopped to what looked like a bunk room of some kind. Different from our home

message 28: by Bamma (new)

I didn't like it...at all I hated enclosed spaces. I was used to being surrounded by trees nature but this this was forgien and tight quartered. The choker on my neck made me even more uneasy as it blocked off my powers.
I tried to keep my breathing regular as we were set down. "Dr. Snow." The big guard rumbled alerting the other man to our presence. I cleared my mind quickly my face becoming a blank ice like mask.

message 29: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments ((If I don’t answer I crashed sorry :(

John

I walk in without my lab coat but with my sleeves rolled up when I see the two elves I asked for. A dark fae and a light fae. The descendants of elven powers. They’re the purest form of magic and that’s what I need. If I can manage to cancel out their magic from their blood then... there’s a cure for me.

“Thank you Charles. My name is Dr. Snow you’re here for an experimental study I’m conducting. Due to your safety and ours you’ll be in a in a room with a bed and a connected restroom for you to shower. Every day I’ll make brief tests and I’ll try to have them less invasive.”

message 30: by Bamma (new)

I narrowed my eyes at him something was different. I I moved a little closer in our crate peering at him as I kept a hold of my sister's hand as I leaned forward.
"He is...different Rue." I whispered in elvish. "Odd not human different." I said looking at my twin to see if she agreed.
(No prob I'm on the crash route too lol)

message 31: by RED (new)

I sense the difference in the human but I wasn’t going to say anything. The last thing I needed was someone attacking us for talking bad about this doc. Even this freaking guard was protecting the man

“Yes. I sense it too.” I speak to my sister in elven when the doctor looked at us.

“Charles please take them to their room, they must rest for the tests tomorrow.” He tells him and part of me is relieved we’ll be left alone for a day.

message 32: by Bamma (new)

I nodded and lifted them again carefully taking them to their room. I set their crates down and came around to the front unlocking their crates. Opening them. I stepped back closing the door to their room standing in front of it watching them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid.

message 33: by RED (new)

As soon as we were released and the guy just took us from the other side of the door. Probably making sure we don’t retaliate. But that didn’t stop me from racing to my sisters side and hugging her tightly to me.

“Emi are you okay?” I whispered to her.

message 34: by Bamma (new)

I hugged her back tightly resting my head on her shoulder. "I'm okay." I whispered weakly. Enclosed spaces I hated them. They were suffocating to say the least.
But I could manage with my sister beside me. Twins like us were rare very rare. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" I fussed cupping her cheeks checking for any damage.

message 35: by RED (new)

I looked at my sister when she started touching around me and I shake my head. “I’m okay Emi, I just don’t understand why they want us. We were happy I mean we haven’t hurt anyone.” I said pouting a little bit when I went to sit down on the bed. I looked at the door and just scoffed.

“We’re you the one that tazzed me you asshole!” I snarl pretty pissed at him right now

message 36: by Bamma (new)

I raised an eyebrow at her. "It was either Tazze you or tranquillize you given the choice...I wasn't sure how you would react to a synthetic drug." I told her unapollogetic, I was a Mercy did as I was told. I chose to work with Dr. Snow because he wasn't an asshole and had a good head on his shoulders.
Ember
"I don't know...but at least he said the tests would be noninvasive?" I said doubtfully.

message 37: by RED (new)

"How about it was either kidnapping us or letting us go you asshole." I growled grabbing the pillow and just flung it to the door. I know it wouldn't do any damage but it was better than just not doing anything. Which sucked to just be in teh sidelines

I looked at my sister and just let out a sigh. "He's probably trying to find a cure for himself." I said in elfen to my sister.

message 38: by Bamma (new)

Ignored the guard. "But why? Magic isn't setting that needs to be cured? If he is a halfling he should be taught to harness it not shun it." I said in elfin as the guardrolled his eyes and ignored us.

message 39: by RED (new)

"Asshole." I hissed at the guard when of course my sister is trying to see the good in probably dealing with a halfling. "Sister, he's been in the human realm for way too long. He's probably harnessed a dislike for his nature and that's why he needs us." I tell her.

message 40: by Bamma (new)

I sighed knowing she was right. "Still...it's a shame. Such a waste of magic." I told her softly moving my knees up to my chest. I chuckled softly at my sister. "I don't believe you will be able to intimidate this male sister." I teased her.

message 41: by RED (new)

RED (aimme) | 6854 comments (sorry taking long getting ready to go to work in an hour) so after that will be spotty.)

Rue

I looked over at my sister and just shrugged a little bit when she tells me that i won't be able to intimidate this man and i roll my eyes. "He's lucky that i have my powers locked or nulled because he would spend the rest of his life as a fox." I huffed.

message 42: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (it's cool you go gettem working girl!)

Ember
"Oh please Rue despite him being human he is your type for a bed mate." I teased her. "He would be a fox only when you were not using him." I teased smirking. The guard looked at us from the corner of his eye. My sister did go for the big brutes.

message 43: by RED (new)

I looked at her blushing a little bit when she tells me he's my type and i totally roll my eyes. "Oh please the doc is totally your type too. Don't pretend you didn't get a look of that six pack of his." I tell her and just looked at the guard.

We were still speaking elfen but still he was such an asshole.

message 44: by Bamma (new)

I blushed but grinned. "I wouldn't mind a peice of him." I joked refusing to be embarrassed. "We're going to be here for a long time I'm guessing why not use our feminine Wiles to get us our of here early." I murmured. "You are so checking out his ass." I murmured poking my sister in the ribs trying to keep the mood light.

message 45: by RED (new)

I looked at him and back over to my sister and just rolled my eyes. “Yeah I’m visualizing my foot up his ass though.” I tell her smiling and laughing a little bit under my breath before I laid down on the bed. “Is he going to test us together or separate?” I whispered to her.

message 46: by Bamma (new)

"Probably both...." I sighed softly. I laid on my side looking at her. "Think their stupid enough to take the collars off?" I murmured softly.

message 47: by RED (new)

I let out a sigh and just snuggled up in the bed with my sister when she asks me what do I think about who’s going to let us go. I didn’t say anything at first.

“Really doubt it.” I whispered to her just looking at th place and back at the door.

message 48: by Bamma (new)

I hummed and wrapped an arm around her. "Get some sleep rue...I'll keep watch." I promised her softly I ran my fingers through her hair in a soothing motion.

message 49: by RED (new)

I looked at her and smiled a little when she holds me and tells me she’ll keep watch. I bite my lip not really wanting to sleep. What if I wake up and there’s something worse when I wake. “I love you Em. No matter what.” I whispered to her softly.

message 50: by Bamma (new)

I smiled softly and pulled the blanket over her. "I love you too little Raven. No matter what." I said softly. I kissed her temple humming softly as I kept an eye on the door so she could get some rest it was needed for the mind to come to terms with things.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11