YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Team Threads Archive > Team Three Musketeers (M) - Chat ✔

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Amanda Setasha (last edited Jun 30, 2018 08:45PM) (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Please check in before July 1st. :)

Team Three Musketeers:
[x] Jamie
[x] María
[x] Michalina
[x] Amanda Setasha
[x] Carolyn
[x] Slytherpuff
Team Chat: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff Hello. I’m checking in. Note: I’ll have limited WiFi on the trip at the end of the month

message 3: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I’ve already done some planning. I went through half of my IRL shelves. I’ll add my shelve later

message 4: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Sounds good. I'll probably start some planning this weekend.

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Checking in.

message 6: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Updated :)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85729 comments Mod
Hello Team Three Musketeers, just to let you know that Zihan has switched to a fun team as she's going to be busy in July, so I'm looking for a replacement for you ☺

message 8: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Okay, thank you Sarah!

message 9: by Michalina (new)

Michalina (bookovelove) | 102 comments Checking in! :)

message 10: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Only missing Maria and our open slot for check in :)

message 11: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Adding Jamie to your team ☺
(Thanks Amanda ☺)

message 12: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

These are books I have that I plan to read towards this challenge. I'll be wrapping up New Moon for page points. I'll be reading the rest of the Twilight series first.

message 13: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments I'm going to look back at the challenge stuff and start making a list myself on Friday.

@Sarah - thank you!

message 14: by Jamie (last edited Jun 29, 2018 08:19AM) (new)

Jamie | 136 comments Hello! I’m checking in. I already started a list of possible books for the challenge. I’m a mood reader and some of them are library books so I don’t know if I am will have to return them before I get to them.
Winter
Crazy Rich Asians
Tempests and Slaughter( this one I started a few months ago but I plan on starting over)
The Winner's Kiss
The Hollow Boy
Catching Fire
I will probably add more before the month starts.

message 15: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Hello Jamie, nice to meet you!

message 16: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 136 comments Amanda Setasha wrote: "Hello Jamie, nice to meet you!"

Nice to meet you too. Have you thought of any of the books that you might read for the challenge?

message 17: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments I've picked a few so far, but haven't really gotten to look through my list yet (it's pretty long). Here's what I've got so far.

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead The Shadow Master (Shadow Master #1) by Craig Cormick Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir Grey Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #2) by Mark Lawrence The Skaar Invasion (The Fall of Shannara, #2) by Terry Brooks

message 18: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments If anyone wants to buddy read any of the above lemme know too :)

message 19: by María (new)

María | 2107 comments Checking in! Hi guys

message 20: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Hello Maria! Welcome!

message 21: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Starting Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead today!

message 22: by Jamie (last edited Jul 01, 2018 08:05PM) (new)

Jamie | 136 comments I started Winter and restarted Tempests and Slaughter

message 23: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Submitted Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead
Started A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir today and will finish it tomorrow.

Wednesday I'm gonna try and pound out Besieged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #4.1, 4.2, 4.6, 4.7, 8.1, 8.2, 8.6, 8.7, 8.9) by Kevin Hearne and get a good distance into Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor since I'm off work.

message 24: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I’m working on Eclipse. I’m over 400 pages. I’m reading while waiting for mg homework assignment

message 25: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I finished and will add my review later

message 26: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments I finished 4 books so far because I had yesterday off. After these next two Besieged (The Iron Druid Chronicles #4.1, 4.2, 4.6, 4.7, 8.1, 8.2, 8.6, 8.7, 8.9) by Kevin Hearne and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling my books are gonna be a bit longer.

I'm hoping to have the above two done this weekend so I can focus on Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor

message 27: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have 2 books to post. They should be up in about 30 minutes.

message 28: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Awesome sounds good :)

message 29: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Three Musketeers, just to let you know that I have messaged María as she hasn't posted any reviews yet. We're on a slightly tighter schedule this month as I will be going on holiday on the 14th, so I will be looking to replace anybody who hasn't posted by the 12th. Thanks x

message 30: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Thank you Sarah :)

message 31: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I just posted a review. Note: I'm going to be away for 2 weeks but will still have internet. I will write the reviews but it would be easier if someone could post for me.

message 32: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments I'm about to post another review myself.

message 33: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Will post a review on Wednesday, hopefully

message 34: by María (new)

María | 2107 comments I finished a book yesterday and I write my review today.

message 35: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Good job, guys! Keep up the good work!

message 36: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments 3CardPoker|__13___|____77____|____90
3Musketeer|__12___|____78____|____90
3Amigos___|__27___|____63____|____90

So this happened.

message 37: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments I just posted another review, but I can only get one point for it because it was a graphic novel.

message 38: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I’m going to finish my book tonight. Also, I’ll have lots of time tomorrow

message 39: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Come on, guys! We can't fall behind!

message 40: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I finished Sing Unburied Sing. Could someone post for me? Three word title

message 41: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments I can't. I have no access to a computer.

message 42: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff That’s fine. I’m sure Someone does

message 43: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Will post my review on Wednesday.

message 44: by María (new)

María | 2107 comments I'm posting two reviews tonight

message 45: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff I’m going to add my review in a week

message 46: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments I was just wondering what everybody was reading right now.

message 47: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff The Underground Rsilroad

message 48: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments I'm reading A Long Way Gone

message 49: by Amanda Setasha (new)

Amanda Setasha Hall (azenakira) | 1051 comments Maybe we should all try to BR something together for a massive point boost? (just a thought)

message 50: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Elaine | 2257 comments Yeah. What should we read?

« previous 1 3