Rogue (Real, #4) Rogue discussion

Buddy read - Geri, Feifei, & J

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Buddy read YAY!!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I'm DYING!!!! Love it Geri!!! :P

message 4: by *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time (last edited Aug 01, 2014 11:37AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Woot woot! Awesome gif Geri!! That's me there in the white sweater booty bumping you in the middle! Feifei has her hands in the air like she just don't care! LMAO!

Geri Reads Hahahaha!!

Geri Reads Lol! And I promise not to bail out no matter what. Pinky swear.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) description

Well, I sort of, kind of, maybe promise not to bail either!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Wait....are we all already wanting to bail? This can't be a good sign! Hahahaha!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Oh you too J? :D hehehehe

Geri Reads Hahahahaha!! No one is bailing out!

Anyhoo, I just finished the prologue and I actually liked it. :D

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Wahhhh slow down!! :P

I'm off to bed, it's almost 4 am here. I'll be starting when it's nighttime in the US

Geri Reads Me too! I'm off to bed. See you later chickies!

message 14: by *J* Too Many Books Too Little Time (last edited Aug 01, 2014 12:28PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Wahhhh slow down!! :P

I'm off to bed, it's almost 4 am here. I'll be starting when it's nighttime in the US"

Where are you Feifei? I'll be starting around 7pm Central time...unless y'all tell me it sucks before then! LMAO!

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Me too! I'm off to bed. See you later chickies!"

Night Geri!

message 16: by Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (last edited Aug 01, 2014 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Wahhhh slow down!! :P

I'm off to bed, it's almost 4 am here. I'll be starting when it's nighttime in the US"

Where are you Feifei? I'll be starting around 7pm Cen..."

Where am I location wise or book wise lol? I'm in China right now...so that means I need to wake up around 8 am (in 5 hours) if I want to start at the same time you start. No way LMAO!! I like sleeping haha! I'll have to catch up to you two :D

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Night Geri!! <3

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Wahhhh slow down!! :P

I'm off to bed, it's almost 4 am here. I'll be starting when it's nighttime in the US"..."

I meant location wise! lol! I'll report back then...and let y'all know if it sucks! We have a busy weekend so I will read as much as I can! :)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Okay ladies.....I only made it to 34%! Not feeling too well.....

I don't have any complaints really! (view spoiler)

Check in with you guys tomorrow! Night! Or good morning.....lol!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I'm at 10% and liking it so far :D

Hope you feel better soon J! Night ♥ ♥

Geri Reads I overslept.Damn it. Onto the second chapter. I'm actually liking it. The editing is...okay. I can still understand what she's saying. Lol!

But this made me LOL (view spoiler)

LOL!! Katy Evans sure knows how to exaggerate them.

Geri Reads J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Okay ladies.....I only made it to 34%! Not feeling too well.....

I don't have any complaints really! [spoilers removed]

Check in with you guys tomorrow! Night! Or good morning.....lol!"

Wow! Your fast, J!!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) LOL!!! Geri I highlighted that part as one of a couple sentences that made me laugh and cringe at the same time :D

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "LOL!!! Geri I highlighted that part as one of a couple sentences that made me laugh and cringe at the same time :D"

Hahahaha! Me too!! You know, KE can definitely tell a story. I just wish and hope she pulls back a little with these metaphors and hyperbole. I mean, the first part of that sentence is already enough. She doesn't need to add 'a billionth power' to it. Lol!!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "LOL!!! Geri I highlighted that part as one of a couple sentences that made me laugh and cringe at the same time :D"

Hahahaha! Me too!! You know, KE can definitely t..."

Oh me too!! I think I'm just starting to notice she likes to repeat herself a lot. At least the story is entertaining so far :D

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "LOL!!! Geri I highlighted that part as one of a couple sentences that made me laugh and cringe at the same time :D"

Hahah..."

Yup. Hopefully, it doesn't descend into crazy territory. And if it does, I hope it's still entertaining. :D

Geri Reads Oh boy. LOL!(view spoiler)

I'm sorry but she's starting to pile it on. Go Katy Evans!!LOL!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I missed that one...must've skimmed over it LOL!

And this one (view spoiler) <-- LMFAO!

Geri Reads LOL!! On the bright side, no sign of clenching yet, so we're still good!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Ahahahahaha :D :D

Geri Reads Okay. I don't know about you guys but I still can't believe this book is traditionally published because the editing sucks. Again. Run on sentences, comma splices... and considering the price? Gallery books should be ashamed of themselves. :/

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I agree but I'm *trying* to overlook it at the moment. I'm hoping that if the story is good, it'll outweigh the weird/immature writing and editing :D

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I agree but I'm *trying* to overlook it at the moment. I'm hoping that if the story is good, it'll outweigh the weird/immature writing and editing :D"

*Fingers crossed* I'm not too annoyed at Melanie actually. I actually find her insecurities endearing. Lol! Let's hope she doesn't do a Brooke soon.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I agree but I'm *trying* to overlook it at the moment. I'm hoping that if the story is good, it'll outweigh the weird/immature writing and editing :D"

*Fingers cros..."

Me neither! I like her...so far :P

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Aside from the editing and hyperbolic writing, I'm actually really liking this! :D At 25% now

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Aside from the editing and hyperbolic writing, I'm actually really liking this! :D At 25% now"

I thought this has a tighter plot than Real. I'm guessing (view spoiler)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Aside from the editing and hyperbolic writing, I'm actually really liking this! :D At 25% now"

I thought this has a tighter plot than Real. I'm guessing [spoilers r..."

I was going to say that at least there is a plot :D Yup, you're right!

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Aside from the editing and hyperbolic writing, I'm actually really liking this! :D At 25% now"

I thought this has a tight..."

Exactly!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I'm at 50%. Still liking it but it's lost some of the momentum. Plus WHY DOES KATY EVANS HAVE TO WRITE WITH CAPS?

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm at 50%. Still liking it but it's lost some of the momentum. Plus WHY DOES KATY EVANS HAVE TO WRITE WITH CAPS?"

I HAVE NO IDEA!! IT'S KILLING ME. I'm SHOUTING IN MY HEAD WHILE READING IT!!! Lol!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm at 50%. Still liking it but it's lost some of the momentum. Plus WHY DOES KATY EVANS HAVE TO WRITE WITH CAPS?"

I HAVE NO IDEA!! IT'S KILLING ME. I'm SHOUTING IN..."

LMFAO!!! MY BRAIN IS CRYING!!! Especially every time she mentions "THE LOOK" *cue eyeball roll*

Geri Reads LOL! I actually like Grey's back story. I'm definitely intrigued. And I kinda sympathize with Melanie's romantic side. But I really don't agree that sleeping with every guy you meet is the way to find prince charming but hey, whatever floats your boat. Amirite?

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Same! I actually love these characters but now that I'm at the 60% mark, the story is mostly just sex. I want more of the dark stuff LOL! Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about Melanie but YOLO right? :D

Geri Reads Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Same! I actually love these characters but now that I'm at the 60% mark, the story is mostly just sex. I want more of the dark stuff LOL! Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about Melanie but Y..."

Ugh. I hope it's good sex at least. I'm still stuck at 20%. :(

Geri Reads (view spoiler)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Same! I actually love these characters but now that I'm at the 60% mark, the story is mostly just sex. I want more of the dark stuff LOL! Yeah that's the only thing ..."

Kinda the same ol'...

message 47: by Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (last edited Aug 02, 2014 04:22AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Not sure yet...that'd be a nice twist!

Geri Reads I have so many questions. I hope all them gets answered or else... Lol!

About Grey. What is he exactly? A loan shark? I mean aside from collecting debts what else does he do? I mean, he acts like freaking Jason Bourne most of the time it's freaking me out.

message 49: by Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (last edited Aug 02, 2014 04:34AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) He's the son of the dude who owns the Underground? A guy who never wanted to be part of that world but was forced into it. A guy doing his dad's dirty work so he can find his mom :D

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Aside from that I have no clue LOL!

« previous 1