Start by marking “Rogue (Real, #4)” as Want to Read:
Rogue (Real, #4)

Rogue

(Real #4)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  14,879 ratings  ·  1,148 reviews
The fourth story in the new adult series that began with the New York Times bestseller Real, featuring Brooke's best friend, Melanie, and the ROGUE she can't resist.

Greyson King...
My boyfriend. My friend. My protector. He's the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face, and the reason I fall asleep limp, worn out, and aching for his warm arms around me. When w
Published July 29th 2014 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Rogue, please sign up.

·  14,879 ratings  ·  1,148 reviews

Candace
It has been quite a while since I read any of the earlier books in this series, so I was worried that the details would be hazy. Fortunately, everything that I needed to know came back to me without having to go back and re-read any of the earlier books. Since this book focuses on the story of Brooke's best friend, Melanie, versus continuing the story of Remy and Brooke, it could probably even be read as a stand-alone. Having read the earlier books was helpful, in that it provided some backgroun ...more
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3 stars!

[Rating clarification below]

description

List of ratings (1-5 scale)

Writing: 2
Story: 3
Emotion: 3
Concept: 3
Steam: 5
Melanie (heroine): 4
Greyson (hero): 4
Grammar/Editing: 1

A 3 star rating from me means bottom line, I liked the book. As the ratings above show, I really liked both main characters, there were plenty of steamy scenes, the story was a bit mediocre, and the writing and editing was a dismal failure. Nevertheless, this book was a huge improvement compared to the first three books in the series
Geri Reads
Jul 30, 2014 rated it liked it
2.738967432525252 'because I enjoyed it and laughed myself crazy' stars!

I really don't know how to review this without sounding like a judgy bitch but I'll try.

So I did enjoy this one especially since I was reading with two of the coolest chicas on Goodreads--Feifei and J! Knowing Katy Evans, I knew I was in for a ride, so I decided to just enjoy myself going into this book. No expectations whatsoever. And I succeeded. For the most part.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Plot

The Good

There is one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Grey is the heir apparent
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4--THE LOOK--Stars!!

I was hesitant to read this one after all of the scenting and licking I heard about from books 2 and 3. But this one ended up being pretty good. If nothing else, it was HOT.

“For me, this is a fantasy. You're the fantasy. For you, this will be a mistake. A long, pleasurable mistake.”

Melanie's dating life has consisted of one one-night stand after the other. She thinks that's all she deserves, that that's all she'll ever have, that no guy will give her THE LOOK.

You know, t

Release date: July 29, 2014
Rating:4 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Rogue isn't the story about Prince Charming finding his Cinderella and riding off into the sunset together.

It's about the "King of the Underground". A man who's about to inherit a dark world that he wants no part of. In his world, he's known as Zero. The son of the Underground's owner and collector of debts by any means necessary. He was taken away from his m
Claire Robinson
Jun 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4.5 - "You're my knight in leather gloves who went rogue." Stars!

I think there is always the urge to compare when reading a book by an author who has in the past provided you with one of your hands-down, fall-in-love-with-from-the-first-page book boyfriends. Katy Evans is one of those authors for me, I will never forget or fall out of love with Remington Tate and because of that I initially started Rogue with a little trepidation. I wanted to judge Greyson on his own merits rather than against t
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Sorry to re-post this old review, but I just noticed that GR jacked up my review and it disappeared and said I hadn't read this. Wankers.

4 to 4.5 Stars

I really liked this...Greyson was a really great lead. Possessive, alpha, borderline psycho (which I always love)...and I actually liked Melanie in this more than I liked Brooke in book #1!

description

Being that I figured she would annoy the shit out of me based on her characterization in previous books?

Color me surprised.

My only real beef is that I felt
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Oh my Greyson King Stars

I love this series, it just leaves me with warm fuzzy feelings. This is Greyson’s story. This isn’t a boxing/fighting book, it’s more about redemption and seeking peace. It kind of has an “assassin” feel, which I love.

Summary

Greyson has to collect payment from 48 people. Once he finishes his list, Greyson’s father will provide Greyson’s mom’s location.

Melanie is struggling financially. She doesn’t have time to entertain herself with a mysterious stranger that helps her
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 - 5 description's

This is Melanie's story, Brooke's best friend, and Greyson, who's family runs The Underground. They both have been searching for something, intentionally and unintentionally, and finally find it one night in the rain.

This book was pleasantly surprising for me and I always love that. I didn't expect to like Melanie as much as I did and I certainly didn't expect to like this book as much - or more than- Real. And I really love it when I just can't put a book down!

I knew that Melanie w
Hanne
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rogue is an amazing addition to the Real series. It’s hot, beautiful and suspenseful. There were many twists and turns. Also, Greyson was one very mysterious man for quite a while and I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough. Greyson is absolutely incredible, but Remy still has my heart. Greyson is strong and determined. He has one goal and nothing will stop him. He doesn’t let many people see his soft side, but Melanie knows it. He’s very protective and possessive over Melanie and there isn’t a th ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Ugh - such a beautiful book! I think it had me with the first line ;)))
Greyson is such an amazing guy - he was just born into the wrong family...but that's what makes him such a beautiful sad and lonely person.
And this joyful girl Melanie is just the right woman for him.

I would've loved a bit more Remy in this book - but yeah - he would've taken our attention away from Grey because we just love Remy soo much.. BUT I have to say I really love Greyson just as much...and I think that's totally ok b
Amy | Foxy Blogs
THREE POINT FIVE STARS

Rogue is the third book I've read in this series of six. I read (#1)Real 3 years ago and then 2 years ago I read (#5)Ripped so it's been awhile since I've been in this world. I had no problem keeping up with the story even though I didn't read book 2 or 3.

This is a story of 2 people who each have their own big secret that they're scared to share with each other because they're afraid the other person will hate them if they know what they're hiding. Even though they are kee
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Greyson "Zero" King is a mob boss son. Though he doesn't want to take part of it, his dying father wants him to take over the Underground, their source of business where they organize MMA events. In order to prove himself, he was given a list of people and collect their debts in exchange for his mother's location whom he haven't seen for years. His life changed when he hooks up with the blonde girl who owned a blue Mustang. He's obsessed with her but when he sees her name on the list, the feelin ...more
Sahara
Apr 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
yay

Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Katy Evans has done it again and HOLY CRAP has she done it well. Greyson is so damn swoon worthy your bad-girl panties are going to combust. Full review coming on release day!
Mariam
DNF at 50%
description
Calm your boobs(Just because I really hate the saying tits)
I tried. I swear I did.
I got so sick of Melanie repeating how sexy Greyson is over and over again.
I got so sick of Greyson repeating how hot Melanie is over and over again.
And who the hell says 'tummy'? I think people use this word for their children. Like, “Hi pumpkin, does your tummy hurt? Want me to kiss your boo-boo?”
Why does he keep calling her body parts little?
Little breasts.
Little ass.
Little nose.
Little fucking shit.
I'm
Mitch Castro
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Greyson “Zero” King. Hot. Hot. Hot.

I’m still speechless (and okay, panting). But damn, this book is breathtaking. He’s every bit of an alpha. Cold-blooded, untouched, enigmatic. But also vulnerable inside.

Damn, I want this man in my bed every night.

Jessica
Mar 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
But what about Riley :( ? I really liked them together.

ok I said that before I read the book but the fuck Riley, Grey is way better!!!
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Jul 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
“As long as I have breath in me, you’re going to be my princess.”

Whoa. Why was I not told I’d need one of those walk-in freezers while reading this book? Apart from being one of my most scorching reads of the year, the ‘realness’ of the love story took me totally off guard, and held me captive until the very last word. This is a book I expected to like, and found myself obsessively devouring. The level of emotion, the raw chemistry between the characters, the insight into both their personal
~ Becs ~
 photo roguecasting_zps201fcacb.jpg

Rogue is book 4 in the Real series. The first 3 books centred on Brooke and her relationship with Remy and Rogue is the story of Brooke’s best friend, Melanie and Greyson King. While it does work perfectly well as a standalone, it does of course contain mild spoilers for Remy and Brooke’s story.

Brooke said you were my Real. That’s what she calls the love of her life now. But you are not my Real, Greyson. You’re my knight in leather gloves who went rogue.

Real by Katy Evans was the top book of 201
Polly
Jul 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
By far my fav Katy Evans book.

I think even if you didn't love Remy's books you would like this one.

No over the top angst and lots of sexy times!
✿kawehi.reviews
May 27, 2013 marked it as to-read
Ooh! Me likey the cover!

Greyson King…
My boyfriend. My friend. My protector. He’s the reason I wake up every morning with a smile on my face, and the reason I fall asleep limp, worn out, and aching for his warm arms around me. When we make love, he says my name like it means something. Like I mean something.
He
Lied.
His name is Greyson King, but his alias is Zero.
There’s zero trace of him, he has zero past, and now I know that with him, I will have zero future.
He may leave no trace of him anywhere,
-C-
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I felt the passion, the loss, the love, the desperation and the humor. I just love this couple together!

“You’re in my head, you’re like some demon in my fucking heart.”
Bibliotecaria recomienda
Hoy os traigo la reseña de Canalla, la cuarta entrega de la saga Real, de Katy Evans. En los tres primeros libros conocimos la historia del boxeador de la liga clandestina Remington Tate y su fisioterapeuta Brooke Dumas. En este cuarto libro vamos a conocer la historia de Melanie, la mejor amiga de Brooke, y Greyson al que se mencionaba de pasada en Remy como el novio de Melanie.

Greyson King es hijo del dueño de El Clandestino, el circuito que se encarga de organizar la liga clandestina. Grey l
Nancy's Romance Reads
Oct 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
5+ MESMERIZING ROGUISH-KING STARS!

description

This is my fourth book by Katy Evans and with every book she never ceases to amaze me. . . This book grabbed me and took hold of me with its intensity, rawness, broken-tenderness, and unique fairy-tale twist. I loved everything about it but mostly how it constantly made me daydream over the incredibleness of the roguish-king of this story.♥

Rogue is a spin-off novel from the original story about Remy and Brooke that was told in the first three books. Now it's
Bibiana In Bookland
3,75⭐
Sin duda, muy intenso.
K.G. White
Apr 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
I no longer care how silly this series is, I love it! I love how animalistic Remy is, scenting her and loving her so fervently. Brooke still annoys me, but I love Remy so much, I want him to be happy, and she is what he wants therefore...
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Greyson is everything.

I loved everything about this story. Katy Evans stole my heart with Remington Tate, but she confirmed my love for her and her leading men with Greyson King. The angst and the pacing and the writing and the pain and the heat... I devoured this perfect story. It's been a while since I've read a story this unputdownable, this delicious, this consuming. Rogue is perfection.
Greyson or Mackenna? Why? 1 32 Jan 21, 2015 05:26PM
just wondering 6 71 Aug 07, 2014 05:34AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Rogue by Katy Evans 8 24 Aug 06, 2014 09:38AM
Buddy read - Geri, Feifei, & J 98 43 Aug 02, 2014 09:29PM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love, #4)
  • White Trash Love Song (White Trash Trilogy, #3)
  • Taming the Storm (The Storm, #3)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • Wrapped in You (Waiting for You, #2)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Forever (The Finale to the This Series)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Crushed (Torn, #7)
  • The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #6)
  • If Only Once (The Martelli Brothers, #2)
  • Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence, #7)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

Real (7 books)
  • Real (Real, #1)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Ripped (Real, #5)
  • Legend (Real, #6)
  • Racer (Real, #7)
“He laughs more darkly.
You are so fucking mine you don't even know how mine you are.”
20 likes