Lizziefaye's Comfy Corner discussion

Welcome to this comfy group! > Current and Recent Reads

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments I decided to also start a thread where you can tell us about the feel-good books that you are currently reading or have read recently. Also feel free to chat about some that are on your TBR.

For example I'm currently reading
Winter in Thrush Green by Miss Read Winter in Thrush Green (Thrush Green, #2) by Miss Read
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
An Amish Love by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, & Kelly
Long (buddy read with Sissy) An Amish Love by Beth Wiseman
A Marriage of the Heart by Kelly Long A Marriage of the Heart by Kelly Long
Frogkisser! by Garth Nix (buddy read with Giselle Bradley) Frogkisser! by Garth Nix

Most of these will also count for the Summer Romance Book Bingo.

Tell us what you're reading!

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan | 8 comments Hi. I am going to start reading Falling like snowflakes by Denise Hunter. This is in her Summer harbor series. I haven't read anything from her before. Listed as a Christian author, romance

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Meadows (lizziefaye) | 422 comments Susan wrote: "Hi. I am going to start reading Falling like snowflakes by Denise Hunter. This is in her Summer harbor series. I haven't read anything from her before. Listed as a Christian author, romance"

I'm not familiar with Denise Hunter, but I'm definitely interested. I'm trying to get back into reading more Christian fiction. I really miss it. Let us know how you like it.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 8 comments I really enjoyed reading Falling like snowflakes, it takes place from thanksgiving until new years. I'm going to read the rest of that series when I get a chance.