What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Trapped by Vialli's Vows
This topic is about Trapped by Vialli's Vows
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance: Heroine has amnesia, she's pregnant and at her wedding... Possible Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shirene (littlemisssunahine) | 42 comments Ok hoping someone can help for some strange reason ive had this book on my mind i honestly cant remeber much haha but what i do remember is this the heroine has amensia and im sure shes pregnant anyway their at the wedding and she remembers everything i kind of remember grovels but she doesnt fall at his feet right away anyway if anyone can help thank you :)

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 37365 comments Mod
Shirene, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

What's the genre or tone - contemporary/historical romance, romantic suspense, angsty, steamy/clean, etc.?

What's the time period and location (country, region, big city/small town) of the story?

I added some plot details to the topic header, but it could be improved. Feel free to edit the header (using the small "edit" link on the desktop website, not the mobile app).

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Shirene (littlemisssunahine) | 42 comments Nela thanks but that's not it I re read a few maya banks and it's not them thanks

Kristen thank you I did read the tips but I genuinely can't remember something is telling its not historical I think it had some angst or very well classic hp hero is sure she's done something and she hasn't I just really remember she got her memory back on the day of the wedding and was taken away upstairs? Because she angry and upset but she did confront him in front of folk and then walked away and he Grovelled and she didn't just fall at his feet on his first sorry lol

message 5: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie (chrissiewhitley) | 139 comments Seems a bit of a stretch, but what about What Alice Forgot?

Shirene (littlemisssunahine) | 42 comments Chrissie wrote: "Seems a bit of a stretch, but what about What Alice Forgot?"

Sorry chrissie she def wasnt married about to go through with it though until she regains her memory thanks thoiugh

message 7: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie (chrissiewhitley) | 139 comments Shirene wrote: "Chrissie wrote: "Seems a bit of a stretch, but what about What Alice Forgot?"

Sorry chrissie she def wasnt married about to go through with it though until she regains her memory th..."

I suspected it wasn't your book.

Can we get some more information — Around what year did you read the book? When and where is the book set?

Shirene (littlemisssunahine) | 42 comments Thank you ive found it by chance looking for anothet book lol always the case when you look for something you cant find it it was
Chantelle shaw trapped by the vialis vows

Again thanks everyone

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 37365 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Shirene. Here's the link - Trapped by Vialli's Vows by Chantelle Shaw.

message 10: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2174 comments Trapped by Vialli's Vows for the link.

message 11: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie (chrissiewhitley) | 139 comments Glad to hear you found it! I’d love nothing more than to stumble on my own forgotten one! Lucky you!