What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

After the Woods
This topic is about After the Woods
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA thriller with green forest cover-kidnapping-flashbacks-possibly PTSD but I don't remember if they called it that in the book [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I think this book came out after 2010, it has a cover of a girl lying in a forest, with a bunch of very green vines (I think). The story is told with a present time, of her struggling with PTSD after being kidnapped on a run. Her best friend abandoned her on this run, and their relationship was a little awkward. The best friend might've had a secret of some sort, I'm not sure because I only read the first couple chapters and it was just foreshadowing. The girl gets flashbacks whenever she gets cold, and it makes gym class a struggle for her. This book is driving me crazy, any help would be appreciated!

Rikke | 4 comments It might be too new (2016) but After the Woods by Kim Savage?

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36519 comments Mod
After the Woods by Kim Savage - Rikke's suggestion

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40603 comments Mod
Rosa, you should let us know with a new post if your query is solved. (You confirmed the book's title in your header and moved the thread to Solved.) That way a mod can shelve the book on the group shelves.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

After the Woods (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Savage (other topics)