YA & NA Romance ♥ discussion

Shameless
This topic is about Shameless
Read to Review (Signup Closed) > Read to Review ARC: Shameless - CLOSED FOR SIGN UP

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Sep 08, 2014 04:11AM) (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Shameless by Nina Lemay

ARC - The expected release date is August 18, reviewers are requested to post their reviews between August 10 and mid September.

Genres: NA Contemporary Romance

Description:
Girls like me don’t get happy endings.

I know what I am. At worst a cliché, at best a cautionary tale. I put an international border between me and my past, only to wind up working in a low-end titty bar. Even my excuse is as lame as it gets: I’m paying for college, getting my art degree from Montreal’s most prestigious school. Although some days it becomes confusing: am I just a student who moonlights as a stripper, or a stripper who masquerades as a student?

But the inevitable happens and my two lives collide. And now there’s one other person who knows both the quiet, antisocial Hannah and the sensual, shameless Alicia. One person who keeps my secret.

He’s beautiful, he’s sophisticated. He comes from the other side of life, the one where I’m not wanted or accepted. But he calls me la petite Américaine, and his hot, hot hands on my skin promise me things I long ago gave up on.

The problem? He teaches my Classic Photography class.

This is a standalone novel, no series, no cliffhanger.

The available formats for Shamelessare pdf, epub or mobi. Please comment below with your email address and preference of format. Nina is generously allowing 20 reviewers to read and review this book. The deadline for this Read to Review is mid September. Nina would like reviewers to post their reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. Once you have finished reading and reviewing, please post the links to your reviews in this thread.

Please do not sign up for this Read to Review if you are unable to meet the required time-frame. If after signing up you find that you will not meet the deadline, please send me a message as soon as possible.

Directions for how to sign up to read and review a book can be found in the Reviewer Directions - Read to Review thread.

Directions for how an author can sign up their book to be read and reviewed can be found in the Author Directions - Read to Review thread.

All questions regarding Read to Reviews can be posted to the Questions - Read to Review thread.

Participants:
1. Elaine ✔
2. Diamond
3. Sarah
4. Jacinda
5. Nicole
6. Joycedale ✔
7. Tiffany
8. Hope
9. Breana ✔
10. Beverly
11. Roxanne
12. Peggy
13. Sarah
14. April
15. Monica ✔
16. Krystal ✔
17. Diana
18. Jessica
19. Malissa
20. Jen

Medavis66 | 57 comments Oh my! Please send an epub my way!

wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

Thanks!
:-) Elaine

Diamond Drake (diamondthewriter) | 152 comments This sounds great! Sign me up! Pdf please at diamondwrites@comcast.net Thanks!

message 4: by Jacinda (new) - added it

Jacinda | 55 comments I would love to read this. My email is josselynthrash@gmail.com. ePub please.

Nicole (colecordium) Yes, I'm so happy that this is happening. I'd like a mobi copy.
My email is brandnewhaters@gmail.com
Thank you :)

☆Joycedale☆ I'd like to review it. Epub to joycedale1983@yahoo.com please

Tiffany Do | 14 comments Hi! I would love to read and review it. tiffanyhdo07@gmail.com; mobi format preferred please and thanks!

message 8: by Hope (new) - added it

Hope Dee (hopesings) | 2 comments dunbedisaster@hotmail.com and mobi please :)

message 9: by Breana (last edited Jul 29, 2014 06:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Breana Newton | 12 comments Sounds toooo dang good to pass up!
Waldenbre@gmail.com

epub =]

message 10: by Beverly (new)

Beverly (bevz747) | 39 comments Would love to review this, herras747@gmail.com
Thank you

message 11: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 3 comments I would love to review it. Epub please :)
st.roxanne@gmail.com
Thanks

Peggy | 40 comments I would love to read/review, please epub format. peggydewachter@gmail.com

Sarah | 9 comments I'd like to read it. PDF format please.
strini11@gmail.com
Thank you.

message 14: by April (new) - added it

April | 5 comments I would love to read and review this book. It sounds pretty interesting.

april.tyler22@gmail.com
mobi format please.

Thanks!

monica ♪ (monica_books) | 5 comments seems interesting. i'd like to read and review it. epub format please.
aizawachan10@gmail.com
thank you :)

Krystal Smith | 104 comments I would like to read. Krystalsmith423@gmail.com, epub please

message 17: by I (new) - added it

I | 8 comments I would so love to grab this book for a review. Pick me...
I would love this book in epub format.
My email id is-
diana.thomas.9011@gmail.com

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Adkins-Charles (jkcharles_) | 4 comments I would love to review this book. It sounds great!
Bottlesandbooksreviews@aol.com

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to review this book! It sounds amazing! :)
My email address is gibsonmalissa@yahoo.com
I would like it in the mobi format please

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I successfully received the eARC :)
Thank you so much, Nina!!!! :)

message 21: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Warner | 3 comments I'd love to review this book. My email address is jennifercarolyn319@yahoo.com. I would like PDF format please.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Oxford (sarahloxford) | 1260 comments Copies all gone!

☆Joycedale☆ I can't get the file to open, could you send it to me again?

☆Joycedale☆ It worked, thanks.

message 26: by Marci (new)

Marci (marci90) | 107 comments If you still need someone review I would be glad to my email is marci90sa75@gmail.com mobi please

monica ♪ (monica_books) | 5 comments thanks for the opportunity. here's my review
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

☆Joycedale☆ Here's my review. Thanks for sending it to me. When its available on Amazon I'll copy the review to it.

Medavis66 | 57 comments ** spoiler alert ** I really enjoyed this book. I was surprised at the depth of Hannah's character, since she was a stripper. I got frustrated with her relationship with Emmanuel, but I really did enjoy them together at the same time. Leary was a creep. He behaved just a expected with under-handed threats and blackmail. I wish the epilogue would've gone a little longer. The ending was more abrupt than I would have preferred. Overall, I was pleased with the ending of the story.

ARC provided in exchange for honest review.

This review is up at Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble. 4 stars.
Thank you for letting me read for you,
:-) Elaine

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shameless (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nina Lemay (other topics)