YA Book Addicts discussion

Discussions & Debates > What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Jordyn | 2757 comments Mod
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn , Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick , Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater and about to start Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand

message 2: by Loren (new)

Loren | 38 comments About to start if I stay if anyone wants to join me!!

message 3: by Connie (new)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Where she went

message 5: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) I'm reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. Loving it so far.

message 6: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Sabrina wrote: "I'm reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. Loving it so far."

Absolutely LOVE that book!

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Riya wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "I'm reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. Loving it so far."

Absolutely LOVE that book!"

The series has totally blown me away! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to try it

message 9: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Sabrina wrote: "Riya wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "I'm reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. Loving it so far."

The series has totally blown me away! :)"

Definitely! And no disappointing ending!

message 10: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Riya wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "Riya wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "I'm reading Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor. Loving it so far."

The series has totally blown me away! :)"

De..."

Oh that's a relief to hear!

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) Reading ~ Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

message 12: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "Reading ~ Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas"

Still SOOOOO jealous!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lux obsidian

message 14: by Linda (new)

Linda Allegiant, de Laatkomer (Dutch literature for school) and pretty soon I'll probably be reading the Lord of the Flies (also for school, English literature)

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (dare2dream) Revenge of Seven

message 16: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Daughter of Smoke and Bone

message 17: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Maya wrote: "Daughter of Smoke and Bone"

Favourite book I've read so far this year! I hope you enjoy it :)

_booksaremyescape_ | 59 comments Prodigy (legend series)

message 19: by Jam (new)

Jam | 175 comments currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

message 20: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Just got The Darkest Minds and The Book Thief today!!

message 21: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 3 comments Hi guys, I'm a teen writer who is trying to save up for an editor before sending my work off to an agent, if you could check my synopsis out and possibly fund me, and spread the word that would be great: http://www.gofundme.com/reprogrammed

synopsis:
REPROGRAMMED: Kadence North isn't your average teen, not by any particular super extra ordinary talent, but simply because she falls below the rector scale of "average" in just about everything (excluding her accelerated crane skills).
Dreamer by nature, constantly caught in her future of moving somewhere warm, and opening a used book store she faces challenge with dealing with the right now; struggling with her grades, self-esteem, nonexistant social life, and mediocre job busing tables at a dead end restaurant, failure becomes an intrinsic pattern of her life -- all neatly comprised on a grocery lists of baggage that needs urgent unloading.
Her heart decorated with "I can'ts" the soil of her minds garden run ragged with weeds, she nurses a bed of uncertainty through her entire being.
In her efforts to make a change in the upcoming school year with her pocket notebook of things to do at hand for moments notice, with her new approach to life, she gets more than she bargains for.

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn (sundaydrivexo) | 3 comments I'm reading Where'd you go Bernadette?

message 23: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Dasilva (feedmeinbooks) Reading Damaged Goods by Nicole Williams and then moving on to Marionette by T B Markinson

message 24: by Juliet (new)

Juliet | 245 comments City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare

:D I'm loving it!

message 25: by Ashley (last edited Sep 09, 2014 03:56PM) (new)

Ashley (ashleywillis) | 31 comments I'm reading All That Glows (All That Glows, #1) by Ryan Graudin by Ryan Graudin Ryan Graudin

message 26: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I'm rereading house of Hades in preparation for Blood of Olympus next week!! :D

message 27: by Milan (new)

Milan (thehopelesspizza) | 144 comments I'm reading Night Circus and City of Ashes :)

message 28: by Ashley (last edited Oct 02, 2014 09:02PM) (new)

Ashley (ashleywillis) | 31 comments I'm reading Sister's Fate Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #3) by Jessica Spotswood the 3rd book in the Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood Jessica Spotswood

message 29: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Ooh, I love the Night Circus AND City of Ashes! :)

message 30: by Daniela (new)

Daniela (djscrimgeour) | 1 comments Jenniffer wrote: "I'm reading Where'd you go Bernadette?"

Oh my god, I love that book! So hilarious :')

message 31: by Riya (new)

Riya | 846 comments Mod
Milan wrote: "I'm reading Night Circus and City of Ashes :)"

The Night Circus is the BEST!

message 32: by Ashley (last edited Oct 07, 2014 03:36PM) (new)

Ashley (ashleywillis) | 31 comments I'm reading The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars, #1) by Rob Thomas by Rob Thomas Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham

message 33: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments I'm reading The 5th Wave and still chipping away at Gone with the Wind.

message 34: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 21 comments Percy Jackson's Greek Gods.

message 35: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments Oh I have that checked out from the library right now and I'm not very far because my sister keeps stealing it from me!

message 36: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments I'm going to start Where She Went tomorrow!

message 37: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

I'm reading The Darkest Minds and it is PERFECT!

message 38: by Alison (new)

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 77 comments yea jordyn it is!!! one of my all time favs

message 39: by Alison (new)

Alison Morquecho (thebookishcamper) | 77 comments reading the says of blood and starlight, really liking it!!

message 40: by Chloe (new)

message 41: by Ashley (last edited Oct 14, 2014 07:42AM) (new)

Ashley (ashleywillis) | 31 comments I'm reading Illusions of Fate Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White by Kiersten White Kiersten White

message 42: by Jordyn, Organizer Lieutenant (new)

Haha its one of my favorites so far as well(:

message 43: by Erica (new)

Erica (_divingunder) So I am debating on a book to buy and it is between Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell or We Were Liars by E. Lockhart ...

Any suggestions on which one to go with?

message 44: by Chloe (new)

message 45: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) I am reading beautiful redemption

message 46: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 742 comments The Ocean at the End of the Lane. My first Neil Gaiman novel, and I'm absolutely loving it!

message 48: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) I'm reading real mermaids don't wear toe rings

message 49: by Maya (new)

Maya (ladycarstairs31) | 504 comments @Erica, those are both good books but I'd recommend Fangirl because it's longer and you'll probably going to want to reread it.

I'm reading The Raven Boys right now, and it is amazing.

message 50: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Passman (onetwigleekeber3) I'm reading goodbye, rebel blue and go ask Alice

« previous 1