Start by marking “Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  132,387 Ratings  ·  12,832 Reviews
The thrilling second installment in New York Times bestselling author Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me series.

It should have taken Juliette a single touch to kill Warner. But his mysterious immunity to her deadly power has left her shaken, wondering why her ultimate defense mechanism failed against the person she most needs protection from.

She and Adam were able to escape Warner’
Published February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Unravel Me, please sign up.
Utopia-Wendy Sure, it is. The plot has moved on a lot in this book, and Warner is just so lovely.
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareThe Indigo Spell by Richelle MeadThe Elite by Kiera CassRequiem by Lauren Oliver
YA Novels of 2013
1,578 books — 11,049 voters
Allegiant by Veronica RothClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareLover at Last by J.R. WardRequiem by Lauren OliverThe Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Can't Wait Books of 2013
2,500 books — 12,336 voters

More lists with this book...

Hypatia
Feb 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Stop hating on Warner guys. Some of us actually find crazy, psychotic boys attractive.
Saniya
Dec 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Me looking at this book after reading Destroy Me.

Hey I just saw you,
And this is craazyyy,
but heres my address,
SO SEND ME THE BOOK ALREADY! >.< <3

UPDATE!
Tahereh Mafi, you have officially killed me. This is like the PERFECT Warner. O.O <33

SWOON! *_*

Lindsay
Jan 04, 2012 rated it did not like it
I am so excited for this book to come out but there is one thing I am seriously worrying about...

The Dreaded Love Triangle of Doom...with Warner

Its no secret that I completely despise Warner with every fiber of my being (a little over-dramatic but still). I am so surprised and shocked that so many people like him. I mean, I didn't know crazed psychotic war maniac was in this year but thank god I didn't get the memo.

Here are the things I am praying will happen:
-Adam and Juliette stay together
-Ad
Jan 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed
Juliette and Adam are still hanging out in the underground facility working on the resistance. Juliette tries to learn to control her power while Adam undergoes testing to figure out why he can touch Juliette. Answers are not good and the two have some problems to work through. This was very frustrating. I understood Juliette's reasoning but I really hate the back and forth. Plus Adam just breaks my heart. He is so sweet and wants to make things work with Juliette. But they are also dealing with ...more
♥ Becky  22
HOLY SHIT. This book in one gif:

WHAT WAS THAT. What did I just read. I still can't.. OH MY GOD.
(I can't even express myself anymore. Look at what this book did to me.)
I liked Shatter Me, but THIS book was unbelievable. It blew me away. <3

This was me when (view spoiler)

These were my thoughts on chapter 62: (I pretty much died.)

Guys, I'm Team Warner. 100%.
And I honestly have NO CLUE how this love triangle is going to end. I mean, we a
Regan
Jul 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-owned-read
OH MY GOD THIS WAS SO GOOD. ITS OFFICIAL I AM TEAM WARNER.
Whitney Atkinson
Reread Feb 2018
WHAT CAN I SAY I LOVE IT!!! And I can't believe this is like the 5th time I've read this and I still noticed new things.
This reread I was really focused on the dynamics between Juliette and Warner and Juliette and Adam. There's so much new stuff I noticed about how Adam drags her down versus how Warner exalts her and builds her confidence. Ugh I love it. Also chapter 62 is still the best chapter of all time and my favorite scene from the whole series is chapter 50 in this book so
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I can’t. I just can’t deal with all those feels!!!
I finished reading this book about two days ago, yet my feelings are still too muddled and my mind is spinning and I just can’t seem to be able to think straight. XD

I swear that book killed me and if Mafi’s third book “Ignite me” is going to be as good as this one - I seriously don’t even dare to think that it might be even better - it actually might be the death of me! *lol*

All I can do is to try to write a halfway coherent review of “Unravel me
Caleb
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i cri
Ninoska Goris
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
English - Español

Juliette is free from the Reestablisment, but never will be free from her lethal touch and from Warner, who love her more than she ever thought.

Persued by her past and terrified by her future, Juliette knows she will have to make great changes in order to get what she really wants.

✨✨✨

Juliette es libre de El Reestablecimiento, pero nunca será libre de su toque letal, ni de Warner, quien la quiere mas de lo que ella pensaba.

Perseguida por su pasado y aterrada por su futuro, Ju
chandler ainsley ❁
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, ya-fantasy
what in twilight- by- stephenie- meyer- hell was this book

i'll tell you a little secret about myself. i used to be... twilight obsessed. i'm talking: got upset that the filming location changed from forks to vancouver, worried about integrity of the book to script adaptation, was a part of a twilight collab youtube channel endorsed by stephenie meyer... that kind of obsessed.

so, by proxy i sort of... loved this??? yeah objectively, it's total trash. this is thinly veiled smut, parading as "dysto
Helen 2.0
-----------------------------------------------
Subject: Helen 2.0
Time of Death: 10:23pm
Cause of Death: Massive Brain Aneurysm due to Excessive Eye-Rolling
Primary Suspect: Juliette Ferrars
-----------------------------------------------
“This time I am a force. A deviation of human nature. I am living, breathing proof that nature is officially screwed, afraid of what it’s done, what it’s become. And I’m stronger. I’m angrier.”

description

Blurb: tick, tick, tick, tick, tick,
it's almost
time for war.

Juliette has escaped to Omega Point. It is a place for people like her—people with gifts—and it is also the headquarters of the rebel resistance.
She's finally free from The Reestablishment, free from their plan to use her as a weapon,
P
Apr 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loved to read about a love triangle.
Shelves: young-adult
“Time goes on even when we do not.”

Well ... this book legit unraveled me. Warner ! *scream* You're very bad yet you're so sweet I wanted to hear what you're thinking. Admittedly I couldn't stop smiling and turning the pages while he's strolling around the scenes. This book is everything I could ask for. The romance between Adam, Juliette and Warner is a hurricane, it destroys everything barring its way and tore my little heart out. However, Mafi increased the pace of this book, and I also enj
Soumi
Unravel Me is successful to retain the mind shattering effect on me same as the first book did. I would say the total series literally barraged my mind with it gripping actions, lots of power play and extremely sensual romance.

And the writing; it’s poetic and rhythmic. The author knew how to make an ordinary situation extraordinary by using her gorgeous prose in a very beautiful way. She even knows how to beautify even those little moments that won’t probably get noticeable, and there she makes
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Well shit…I love Warner. How the fuck did that happen?

(Sorry about the cursing, but it’s definitely necessary.)
Zain Otoom
Nov 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Unfortunately, I liked this one less than the first time. I think it’s because it was mostly drama that I have already discovered and now on the second reading they have lost their spark of surprise. Well, I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
shady boots | #20gayteen
Actual rating is 4.5 stars.

I truly love this series, and I wouldn't call it a guilty pleasure despite the number of negative things I've seen said about it. There's just something so . . . gripping about it. It's the kind of series that's easy to devour quickly, at least for me.

I've actually always adored Tahereh Mafi's writing style. Though there are sentences that just sound ridiculously cheesy, there are also some very beautiful prose. And it really just stands out from other YA books, with t
♥Christina
5 THEY WANT TO FIND ME. I WILL FIND THEM FIRST. ★'s

“Hope.
It's like a drop of honey, a field of tulips blooming in the springtime. It's a fresh rain, a whispered promise, a cloudless sky, the perfect punctuation mark at the end of a sentence. And it's the only thing in the world keeping me afloat.”

Reread <3
Oh my poor bleeding heart!!! "Unravel Me" was even better the second time around. This book has so many feels. I felt everything... I was happy and laughing and heartbroken. There was just
April
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
One word: Warner.
Etnik
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
That last sentence was everything.So many freaking chills.
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin

You want to know what this ↑ book did to me today! All I thought about all day was hot dudes and their bodies etc. And this is a young adult novel, not some let's get it on book. I mean every time I turned around Juliette was making out with Adam and then Warner <---Let me get to all of this in a minute. I need to set up some hotness!

I mean I could have finished three books today if I hadn't stopped to daydream all day, but I digress.

So, here is the 411 <--- do people still say that?

Julie
Sofii♡ (A Book. A Thought.)
Re-read: 25/02/2018

WOW, I didn't remember so many things that happen in this book, even that big revelation! What is wrong with me? LOL. It's definitely a wonderful book, it has so many things happening, I love how everyone prepares for war and I definitely love the moments of Warner and Juliette in this book, they are gold. Plus: That ending! OMG, it has killed me all over again!

4.5/5 Stars, this time!

This time definitively I have to give it more stars, I'm falling in love again with this books
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk
Feb 23, 2018 rated it really liked it

“On the darkest days you have to search for a spot of brightness,
on the coldest days you have to seek out a spot of warmth;
on the bleakest days you have to keep your eyes onward and upward and on the saddest days you have to leave them open to let them cry.
To then let them dry.
To give them a chance to wash out the pain in order to see fresh and clear once again.”

Story ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Juliette, Adam, Kenji and James arrived at Omega Point, the base of the rebellion against the Reestablisment. Castle,
Warda

WARNER.

MY HEART.
Amaryllis
Rating: 2.5/5

I am way too upset with the conclusion of this sequel to say anything more than the few following things:

1- Everything was perfect.
I was in love with the characters, I was captivated by the story...
I was more than ready to give 5 perfect stars to Unravel Me... up until I reached 65% of the reading.

2- My biggest and most pleasant surprise with this book was Kenji.
He was so funny and charming that he had the power to make me smile at the most unexpected times. He also was, against a
Haleema
Jun 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
Beware of spoilers!

You'd think that after my dreadful experience of Shatter Me would keep me away from the second book of this series. But no. The cover caught my eye. I wanted to see what other overdone, laughable, simply nonsensical metaphors and similes she had. And this review will do nothing to please those who loved this book.

description

There was only one reason I decided to read this book.

Warner

I mentioned in the last review that he had some potential. Yes, he was cheesy and demented in the first
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Phoenix (Black City, #2)
  • Apollyon (Covenant, #4)
  • Everbound (Everneath, #2)
  • Override (Glitch, #2)
  • Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3)
  • Sever (The Chemical Garden, #3)
  • If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
  • Middle Ground (Awaken, #2)
  • Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Delirium Stories: Hana, Annabel, and Raven (Delirium, #0.5-#2.5)
  • Spark (Elemental, #2)
  • Fragments (Partials Sequence, #2)
  • Toxic (Denazen, #2)
  • Losing Lila (Lila, #2)
Tahereh Mafi is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shatter Me series. She was born in a small city somewhere in Connecticut and currently resides in Santa Monica, California with her husband, fellow author Ransom Riggs. She can usually be found over-caffeinated and stuck in a book. Shatter Me is her first series, with television rights optioned by ABC Signature Studios; Fur ...more
More about Tahereh Mafi

Shatter Me (6 books)
  • Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
  • Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
  • Restore Me (Shatter Me, #4)
  • Untitled (Shatter Me, #5)
  • Untitled (Shatter Me, #6)

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Some Fine Day
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1)
  • Otherkin
  • The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” 2672 likes
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”
2111 likes