Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)
This topic is about Forget Me Not
Archive (Buddy Reads) > April Buddy Read - Forget Me Not (Lisa, Monique)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 6903 comments April Buddy Read

Saint Monique Hi Lisa :)

This is my first buddy read and I'm really looking forward to it. I compared our books and we have a few in common. We can choose it from there or both of us suggest some books and decide then.

Saint Monique So here are some books from my tbr that I would like to read, but I'm open to suggestions.

House of Cards (Porthkennack, #4) by Garrett Leigh Captive Prince (Captive Prince, #1) by C.S. Pacat Captive (Beautiful Monsters, #1) by Jex Lane Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1) by Krista Ritchie The French Have a Word for It by Josh Lanyon The Silver Cage by Anonymous Clockwork Heart (Clockwork Love, #1) by Heidi Cullinan Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1) by Brooke Blaine The Soldier's Scoundrel (The Turner Series, #1) by Cat Sebastian

message 4: by Lisa (last edited Mar 24, 2018 06:52AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Hi,
I quite like Forget me not or the soldiers scroundel.
Or captive
I wouldnt mind House of cards if tou can read out of order, I havent read the first books yet.

Saint Monique How about we start with Forget me not and then see if we'll have a time for another book?

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Monique wrote: "How about we start with Forget me not and then see if we'll have a time for another book?"

Sounds good to me. Probably start just after Easter

Saint Monique Ok, perfect. Agreed :D

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Well Monique, I read it yesterday. It ends on a cliffy and so I had to read the second and final book straight after.
I enjoyed it. Ill be back when you have read it and we can discuss, but you will probably want to read book 2.

Saint Monique I will start it tomorrow and then post when I finish it. It sounds like a quick read.

message 10: by Lisa (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa (mooselover) | 2121 comments Monique wrote: "I will start it tomorrow and then post when I finish it. It sounds like a quick read."

Yep, I read both books in just a couple of hours

Saint Monique I read it and I loved it :D It's such a sweet and cute story. You were right about cliffy. The second book is needed immediately. I will come back as soon as I read the second book too.

Saint Monique Both books were amazing. I'm really glad we picked them :D Reid and Ollie are one of my favorites couples.