Start by marking “Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet #1)

Forget Me Not

(The Unforgettable Duet #1)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  1,495 Ratings  ·  345 Reviews
Get ready to experience the heartbreakingly beautiful love story of Ollie and Reid in USA Today Bestselling Author Brooke Blaine's The Unforgettable Duet.

Three sugars, two creamers.
That’s how you took your coffee every morning at Joe’s Grab ’N Go.
But you don’t remember that.
You don’t remember anything.
Anything, that is, except me…
That day…
And the tragedy that catapulted
Published February 10th 2018 by Brooke Blaine

To ask other readers questions about Forget Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget Me Not

☆ Todd
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT!

Ugh, I truly hate cliffhangers with the heat of 1,000 suns!

But guys, the MC's in this story were damn near perfect, and the story was compelling and believable.

This first book had a bit of a bittersweet, sad ending, but have no fear, both MC's were alive and doing well. Or at least as good as the ending permitted. Le sigh. :- /

It's only a few days until book 2 comes out, but sweet Jesus, I want the rest of Ollie and Reid's story NOW!

I would give the book 5 stars, but... cl
Simone
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***4.5 Stars***

Beautiful. Sweet. Cute. Great. Amazing. Wonderf... Umm, sorry, I got carried away a bit, but I could go on and on and on...

This was a touching and sometimes heart-rending story...
I need you to promise me you won’t give up on me.
Help me remember.
Help me find my way back to you.
Love,
Your Bluebird

- with a healthy dose of humor (I loved the banter!)
- a different take on the amnesia trope (medically accurate? I don't know, but I don't care!)
- two adorable characters...

- and a
Nazanin
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, m-m-romance
3.75 Stars

I went into this blind! But when I finished the story I expected more! I think What is supposed to happen in the second book I expected it in this one! In this story, we met MCs and know how they met each other and… but I should say the author did a good job on this but it’s just I wanted more! Told in single POV, 1st person. It’s the first installment in "The Unforgettable Duet" and it ends with a cliffhanger. It was a sweet read and angst-free. All in all, I liked it and hope you enj
Jewel
4.5 Stars.

Holy fuck. I'm so glad to have book 2 at hand right now. Holy fuck.
Jan
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, lgbtq
**** 3.75 Stars ****
Cadiva
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm dead. Brooke Blaine just killed me with this story.

I can't say much about it because it should be read without any spoilers and so there won't be any hints in this review other than that it could be my very favourite story from her full stop.

I will say one thing, it has an open ending because it is book one in a duet which tells the story of Ollie and Reid, two beautifully crafted characters who have stolen my heart completely.

Book two is coming soon so for those who can't stand a wait, buy
Ele
Feb 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok, I have no idea if the medical stuff is accurate, I normally hate amnesia tropes, I don't always click with this author, and this ends with a massive cliffhanger.

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

I think I will not write my usual little summary - well yes, I will write it - but I'll put it in a spoiler thingy - you can read it if you want - or not - it's not spoilering too much, but even telling you about the first two chapters could be considered spoiling!

(view spoiler)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
Warning: Do NOT read Unforgettable Duet 1 without having Duet 2 lined up and ready to go. Forget Me Not ends with a nail-biting cliffie!

The Boyfriend of the Year award goes to . . . OLLIE!

Ollie saves the life of the man he's been fantasizing about for weeks. When Reid wakes up from a medically induced comma, he can't remember the last decade, but he remembers Ollie, his voice, his presence.

The amnesia trope in fiction is rarely realistic. I think of it as poetic license to explore the fallibi
Elsa Bravante
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Pues no ha estado tan mal, la verdad, lo miraba con ojos muy sospechosos. Pero al final, es una historia sencilla, con muy poco angst, pero dulce y muy entretenida. Un músico, un enfermero, amnesia.
Cuidado, lo deja en cliffhanger, aunque el segundo libro saldrá en dos semanas :).
Barbara➰
Sometimes the universe gives us a new beginning. What we do with it is our choice. Maybe we can be someone different. Maybe not. Maybe we're still the same person regardless.

If you had the choice to be someone different, would you? If you had the chance to love someone you didn't think you'd ever even get to know much less love, would you take it? Or would you turn away to avoid the hurt? These are the choices Reid and Ollie face.
"There was no way to know whether he’d ever be able to fill in t
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
Random thoughts (prolly nonsensical) but I ain't got time right now so...

Kind of have to suspend disbelief...

SUPER FLUFFY!

I mean, ALL THE FLUFFS: instalove, schmaltz galore, I'm sure there's some other but I'm in a hurry so, you've been warned as much as my tiny brain can come up with at this moment.

Who in the country fuck is the dude on the cover? Cuz it ain't Ollie.

Story's totally predictable AF but here I am steady strolling into the next one.

I'm somewhere between 3-4 stars on this but Imma
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Forget Me Not is a book that I like to call subtly emotional. It's not full of these overly dramatic emotional scenes, but instead and what I find even better than that it shows you these quiet beautiful scenes that have your heart pounding. I loved that Reid and Ollie had a slower moving relationship and that we got to see them grow over time.

Told in Ollie's POV we get a lot of his inner struggle with wanting Reid when he didn't think he could ever have him. I rea
.Lili.
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Gosh, did I love this! The emotional connection between these two gave me butterflies.

I'm glad I waited for book 2 to be released. I would've been livid with that ending and no book 2 to immediately follow up with.
Virginia Books
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt, my-rambles
Silent BR with one of my favorite girls in the world: patient Rosalinda.

A sweet story between two kind and cute guys who seem to have entwined paths in a life that is playing tricks on them.
Two men who deserve happiness because they really are that good and nice and you want them to have their HEA.
A light book with a picnic in an abandoned Wizard of Oz Park, a piano, a car accident and some fluffy and sexy moments to fill the vacant memories, the holes, the empty spaces. What will be waiting f
Susan
This was sweet! I really like the premise of amnesia in books. But almost all the books that deal with this subject have the MC forget about the already established relationship with the other MC. I don’t like that concept. But here the MCs didn’t know each other (well) before the amnesia! So I immediately dove in when I found out. Because that I like.

Ollie is a paramedic who sees this cute guy every single day when he stops for coffee. His best friend and colleague keeps telling Ollie he has to
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is why I read romance. Ollie and Reid’s story was not only special, but unforgettable as well.
Ollie doesn’t know his “Bluebird”, but he knows how he likes his coffee - a latte, with light foam, three sugars and two creamers.
One brief verbal exchange and then the next time they meet, Ollie is rushing him to hospital as he was involved in a serious road collision with Ollie as the attending Paramedic.
Unprofessional maybe, but Ollie can’t let his bluebird fly away, especially as he has h
Renée
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

I was totally into this story, into the writing, into everything.......until the end. The end gets an entire star rounded down, which would've made this a 4.5 star read.

Look, the author is already skating the edge of reality with an amnesia trope. And she was doing a damn fine job of it.

BUT. That ending? Sorry, nope. And it's not because of being a cliffhanger. It's because we were already suspending disbelief over the amnesia. And then the author creates the most ridiculous, unlikely,
Mindy
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book just about killed me. I loved every minute of it. I recommend this book to EVERYONE!
Amanda
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley, m-m
The blurb was so vague that I don't know what to expect. Is it going to be dramatic and full of angst? Let me just say that this is pretty easy to read, low drama, low angst and kind of sweet story.

Ollie is a paramedic and he is such a caring and patient man. I live for his banter with his co-worker, Mike. An accident brought Ollie closer to the man of his dream, Reid. From then on, is a gradual friendship and then more. I will always be curious about the Reid past, but at the same time I enjoy
Bev
This duet right here is why I love reading, and even the dreaded cliffhanger didn't detract from the awesomeness of all that's Ollie and Reid.

The author avoided any unnecessary angst and drama and made me fall hook,line and sinker for both Ollie and Reid. I loved how the amnesia story line was written in that they didn't get to know each other till after Reid had amnesia, very different from the usual run of the mill amnesia plots. That said, the ending left me having to suspend belief ..... li
Makhda
My goodness. I really want the book #2, like ASAP. Mrs. Blaine killed me with that ending. So much feels. It's a bit sappy. But I don't mind.

Thank you, Van. :)
haletostilinski

WHAT? Are you kidding me with that ending??? .5 stars off just for that ending because it is MEAn and RUDE and now we have to WAIT to see what happens? ARGH.

So, I won't give away that ending, but just know it is probably better to wait until the 26th of this month - which is when the second in this series comes out - to read this because now I am left wanting more and we get that fucking ending...like come ONNN.

But aside from that ending - curse you, Brooke Blaine *shakes fist* - this
Elsbeth
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thank goodness for the sequel that comes out the 26th. Too bad these two books aren't just one full length novel. This seems a bit unnecessary to me.

But I'll read about Ollie and Reid again. They deserve their HEA.

description
Janja
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
-3,5-
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I don't normally read reviews until I have finished the book. I skim to see what my friends are feeling but I hate spoilers of any kind.

There was no escaping that this book ended on a serious cliffhanger. The first review that shows up for me is all about the cliffy, in bold.

I kind of wish I hadn't known. I think knowing how it would end had me speculating the entire time I was reading.

Impossible to not know unless you are living under a rock, and I didn't get spoiled on what the cliffhanger w
Natalie
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve only read amnesia tropes in stories about established couples, so I was intrigued by the premise used here. After weeks of eyeing the man he thinks of as “Bluebird”, Ollie finally gets a chance to speak to him and exchange names one morning, but nothing more. Moments later, Ollie the paramedic finds the man, Reid, as the victim of a terrible accident. Weeks later, purely by chance, they encounter each other again and a friendship begins, later transforming into more. It’s slow burn and low ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Image

ARC received for an honest review

Brooke Blaine, you had me at hello.

What a beautiful, heartbreaking yet hopeful book.

I simply adored Ollie and Reid and the journey they are taking. I laughed, I cried and most of all I loved. I loved Ollie. I loved Reid.

I don't want to give anything away, as I think you need to just dive into this book blind(ish) and devour it.

It has wonderfully developed characters, a wonderful storyline that will have you enthralled.

Yes, it does have a cliffhanger - but don't
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.5 stars.

It's strange what you remember in those seconds of pure horror. When the world goes into slow motion and everything as you know it has changed.

What do I say that hasn't already been said by others? This book was super sweet and addicting. I was so into their story that I didn't even realize that it was done, until I couldn't turn the pages anymore. I loved Ollie and Reid's relationship. The change from them being friends into lovers.

Brooke does an amazing job creating a world th
Romance Readers R...: April Buddy Read - Forget Me Not (Lisa, Monique) 12 21 Apr 18, 2018 12:14PM
You could say Brooke Blaine was a book-a-holic from the time she knew how to read; she used to tell her mother that curling up with one at 4 a.m. before elementary school was her ‘quiet time.’ Not much has changed except for the espresso I.V. pump she now carries around and the size of her onesie pajamas.

She is the author of Flash Point, a romantic suspense standalone, as well as the co-author of

The Unforgettable Duet (2 books)
  • Remember Me When (The Unforgettable Duet, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement