Play Book Tag discussion

Fool Me Once
This topic is about Fool Me Once
Archive: Other Books > Fool Me Once / Harlan Coben. 3.5 stars

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

LibraryCin | 8017 comments 3.5 stars

Maya, former military, witnessed the murder of her husband, but soon after, sees him on her nanny cam! She sets out to find out what’s going on – is her mind playing tricks on her?

This was good, but maybe not as much as many of his other books. There were plenty of twists, and I definitely didn’t see the end coming! I really disliked Maya, though, and I was still left a little bit confused about one thing at the end. As a side note, I listened to the audio, and the narrator did a nice job.

Jason Oliver | 2063 comments This was one of the first Harlan Coben books I read. I remember nothing about it but I still read Coben so it must have been good enough.

LibraryCin | 8017 comments LOL! I guess it was, Jason! Glad you still read him. Maybe I've read so many good ones by him at this point, that this one (sadly) just pales in comparison!

Jason Oliver | 2063 comments Oops. this is not the book I thought it was. I was thinking of one of his first books. I haven't read this one yet.

LibraryCin | 8017 comments Yeah, this one's pretty new. I just figured you'd been reading Coben like a madman! ;-)

message 6: by ~*Kim*~ (new)

~*Kim*~ | 444 comments I haven't read this one, but I like Coben. I'm actually reading The Stranger right now. I recently bought Hold Tight, got home and went to add it on GR, only to find out that I'd already read it. Guess it was that good. LOL! I've also got Tell No One and Just One Look on my TBR shelf.