Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Hi, I'm new and I would like to review!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Hi, my name is Steph, I am new to Goodreads. I was recommended here by Kyra Halland (author of The Lost Book of Anggird). I have started reviewing people's books on my blog and I have really enjoyed it. Here is a link to my blog here -
http://theadventuresofanaspiringwrite...
If you are looking for someone to review your books please do not hesitate to ask as I want this to be a long term feature of my blog. Also soon I am going on holiday so I would like to take a lot of books with me so I can review them as I melt in the sun.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Steph (and the Comma)

message 2: by Katheryn (new)

Katheryn Avila (katheryn_avila) Hi! I'd love to send my stuff your way if you're currently accepting submissions. I couldn't find a link for submissions on your blog. Is there an email I can send it to?

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason Crawford (jasonpatrickcrawford) | 72 comments Hello! I am about to publish my second novel, The Drifter, and would love your review. Check it out from my author page and let me know if you're interested (I'm on my phone ATM). Thanks!

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Katheryn wrote: "Hi! I'd love to send my stuff your way if you're currently accepting submissions. I couldn't find a link for submissions on your blog. Is there an email I can send it to?"
Hi Katheryn, I'd love to review your work. I'm still new to how Blogger works, do you know how I can set it up on blog so I can set up submissions?? But please send to my blog email - stephbarnesuk@gmail.com

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Jason wrote: "Hello! I am about to publish my second novel, The Drifter, and would love your review. Check it out from my author page and let me know if you're interested (I'm on my phone ATM). Thanks!"

Hi Jason, I just popped on your website and your book sounds really interesting so I would love to have the chance to review it. Can you please send me a copy to my email - stephbarnesuk@gmail.com

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen Printy | 13 comments Hello Steph,
I'm looking for reviewers for my paranormal romance novel My Soul Immortal—Book One: Fated Eternals (16+), published by Red Adept Publishing February 2014.
My Soul Immortal (Fated Eternals, #1) by Jen Printy
If you are interested, my publisher would be happy to send you an e-copy in whatever format you prefer.
Thank you for your consideration.
Warm Regard,
Jen Printy
http://www.jenprinty.com/

message 7: by Kyoko (new)

Kyoko M. (kyokominamino) | 57 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hi, my name is Steph, I am new to Goodreads. I was recommended here by Kyra Halland (author of The Lost Book of Anggird). I have started reviewing people's books on my blog and I have really enjoye..."

Hi there and welcome! I actually know Kyra, and she's an awesome lady. I hope you're enjoying yourself on Goodreads so far.

As for my work, I write urban fantasy. I'm currently offering free copies of The Black Parade and She Who Fights Monsters. My website is http://www.shewhowritesmonsters.com if you'd like to learn a little more about me and my work.

If you're interested, PM me! Thanks!

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Jeffers | 3 comments Hi there! I've been looking for more reviews of my new adult paranormal romance, "Blood of the Immortal". Information for it is on my author page on goodreads, and I'd be happy to send you whichever file you need (pdf, mobi, epub).

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Jen wrote: "Hello Steph,
I'm looking for reviewers for my paranormal romance novel My Soul Immortal—Book One: Fated Eternals (16+), published by Red Adept Publishing February 2014.
[bookcover:My Soul Immortal|..."

Hi Jen! Your story My Soul Immortal sounds really interesting, especially the paranormal aspect and I would love to review it. Can your publisher send me a review copy in a PDF format to my email stephbarnesuk@gmail.com ??
Thank you!

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Kyoko wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hi, my name is Steph, I am new to Goodreads. I was recommended here by Kyra Halland (author of The Lost Book of Anggird). I have started reviewing people's books on my blog and I ..."

Hi Kyoko! Thank you for the welcome :D Kyra is fantastic and she has helped me loads, especially by recommending me here. Although I have been writing for awhile, I'm still new to online writing communities and so far I am really enjoying goodreads! I'll have a look on your links and let you know via PM :D
Thank you!

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Ashley wrote: "Hi there! I've been looking for more reviews of my new adult paranormal romance, "Blood of the Immortal". Information for it is on my author page on goodreads, and I'd be happy to send you whichev..."

Hi Ashley! Thank you for your response, I'll have a look on your author page and send you a message via PM :D
Thank you!

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Bradley | 18 comments Hi Steph, I'm currently looking for reviews on the first book in The Firebird Trilogy:
The Man by Emma Lear .

If its the sort of thing you'd be interested in reviewing, please have a look at my GR page and feel free to PM me with details :)

Thanks, Emma

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen Printy | 13 comments Stephanie wrote: "Jen wrote: "Hello Steph,
[bookcover:My So..."

Hi Stephanie,
That's great news. I've forward your information to my publisher, and they will send you a PDF copy. :)
Thank you!

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Emma wrote: "Hi Steph, I'm currently looking for reviews on the first book in The Firebird Trilogy:
The Man by Emma Lear.

If its the sort of thing you'd be interested in reviewing, please have a look ..."

Hi Emma! Thank you and I will have a look and send you a PM :D

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barnes | 11 comments Jen wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Jen wrote: "Hello Steph,
I'm looking for reviewers for my paranormal romance novel My Soul Immortal—Book One: Fated Eternals (16+), published by Red Adept Publishing February 2014..."

Thank you Jen! I can't wait to get started :D

message 16: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Shelton | 13 comments Hi Steph,

I am currently looking for reviews for YA Urban Fantasy entitled The Hybrid (Book 1 of The Hybrid Series)

http://www.amazon.com/Hybrid-Book-1/d...

Please have a look and let me know (via a PM) if this is something you would be interested in reviewing.

Thank you!
Lauren