Dreamer's Readers discussion

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Simonverse, #1)
This topic is about Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
Book Discussions! > Group Read #2: Simon vs. the Home Sapiens Agenda

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by maha, Admin (new) - rated it 4 stars

maha (melmo352) | 24 comments Mod
We'll be starting to read this around 21st of March, and you are welcome to join the buddy read too!

Fa6ma | 5 comments I will join as long i find a good edition or at least a kindle edition

message 3: by maha, Admin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hi everyone! We'd be officially starting this group read tomorrow. If you want to join the discussions please do comment (remember, use spoiler tags!)
Also, if you would like to join the group read but you don't have a copy, you can dm me and I can send you an epub version if you're fine with it :)

Mariam (chonakui) | 3 comments OKAY! So, I'm 29% done and already have a lot of things to talk about. (view spoiler)

message 5: by maha, Admin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Thoughts 10 chapters in!
Omg, it's so hard to stop myself from continuing to read it! I absolutely love the format of the book (view spoiler)
Anyways, there is quite a few characters, but I so far prefer only a couple (view spoiler)

We're reading at quite a fast pace so far, but this thread would remain active with discussions for 1 and a half more week! I always love fast-paced easy-to-read books ahaha :P

message 6: by Farah, Admin (new) - rated it 3 stars

Farah (fofo0620) | 15 comments Mod
So far to chapter 15::
Spoilers ahead...

Characters- I love how the characters are from a diverse aspect. Each character represents a different personality. I can honestly relate to Simon in all ways with his behavior towards Martin. UGH HE'S SO ANNOYING. Is this nerd really tryna blackmail someone?? What an amateur.

Plot- my favorite thing about the story is the emails shared between Simon and Blue. AHH they're so adorable! Everyone is hopelessly in 'like' with someone else but no ones willing to give in and spill the beans.

Setting- I love books that take place in high school because I'm a teenager and I love seeing other teenagers suffer. Its just completely fascinating.

Overall- I need more drama to feed on!!! And most importantly, is Blue Cal!?! Or do you think its another timid student in the background?

**Please I need to know everyone's thoughts**

message 7: by Farah, Admin (new) - rated it 3 stars

Farah (fofo0620) | 15 comments Mod
I'm curious to see how everybody is coming along with the book. After reading all the way to chapter 30, we can post discussions and predictions of how the book might end. After reading to chapter 30, you are welcome to post your thoughts but don't forget the #spoilertag

message 8: by maha, Admin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ever since we all discussed our thoughts, we were far too excited to continue reading and see the ending so we all went ahead and finished it!
Our reviews can be found here~
Farah
Me (Maha)
Mariam

Do check them out!