2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > mehitabels continued family neglect

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valissa (last edited Jan 07, 2019 07:21AM) (new)

Valissa (mehitabels) | 71 comments These Challenges have improved my life, and book tracking, immensely. This year I hope to hide less and get more accomplished, but lets be honest. I'm still going to read 110 books.

Woot!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Wishing you the best of luck with your goal & a very happy New (reading) Year!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments I love the ticker! Happy reading and happy hiding lol. Do you know what book you will start with?

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Valissa I hope you have an awesome month reading in February. You are making great progress.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments You are doing fantastic keep it up! 22 books is great.

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 10: by Valissa (new)

Valissa (mehitabels) | 71 comments Blagica wrote: "A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?"

The Power by Naomi Alderman
This is definitely the book I am encouraging all my ladies to read. Powerful and awesome and a real mind-bender.

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!

message 13: by Valissa (last edited Jul 30, 2018 07:48AM) (new)

message 16: by Valissa (last edited Aug 16, 2018 07:14AM) (new)

message 21: by Valissa (new)