What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
This topic is about Unspoken
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA fantasy, a series (I believe a trilogy) with the first book having the setting of a small town in England with a notorious house on a hill where the founders of the town once lived but moved to the States. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sinead (new) - added it

Sinead | 2 comments Spoilers- Trying to find this book that I read about 2-3 years ago, remember the whole plot, not title or author. I think I remember shadows on the cover. This is a series (I believe a trilogy) with the first book having the setting of a small town in England with a notorious house on a hill where the founders of the town once lived but moved to the States. It is about a girl (I think named Alice, not sure) who has always been able to telepathically communicate with an unknown boy (I think named Jared, not sure). There is a big commotion in town when the people who once lived on the hill moved back, and their sons: cousins named Asher and I believe Jared. Turns out this is the guys the protagonist has been communicating with. They work for the school paper, she has a best friend who always says she goes for college guys- actually lesbian. Love triangle between cousins and protagonist, turns out family is magic, at end war breaks out between magic and non-magic.

message 3: by Sinead (new) - added it

Sinead | 2 comments Solved! Thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unspoken (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah Rees Brennan (other topics)