Beyond Reality discussion

Paladin of Souls (World of the Five Gods, #2)
This topic is about Paladin of Souls
Previous BotM--DISCUSSIONS > Paladin of Souls -- Roll Call and First Impressions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (doily) | 966 comments Please let us know if you are reading, or plan to read Paladin of Souls by Lois McMaster Bujold.

Please, **NO SPOILERS** in this thread.

Silvana (silvaubrey) I will start reading in a couple of days. Hoping this will be as great as the first one.

message 3: by Shel, Moderator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shel (shel99) | 2175 comments Mod
Read it a few years ago and loved it!

message 4: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathi | 3154 comments Mod
I read this back when we read The Curse of Chalion and will not be rereading it, but will try to follow along with the discussion.

message 5: by Stuart (new) - added it

Stuart (asfus) | 136 comments May read at some point

Amanda | 69 comments Finished it a bit ago, around when we read Curse of Chalion, I did enjoy this one.

Mary Catelli | 439 comments Interesting to go from a child to a parent in a series.

aPriL does feral sometimes  (cheshirescratch) | 219 comments I read it a bit ago. Extremely interesting world building!

: )

Silvana (silvaubrey) I liked it that Ista is the new POV.

Silvana (silvaubrey) 56%. This book is very somber. I miss Caz's dark humour.

aPriL does feral sometimes  (cheshirescratch) | 219 comments Silvana wrote: "56%. This book is very somber. I miss Caz's dark humour."

I missed Caz,too.

Silvana (silvaubrey) Well, after finishing this book, I found that Ista could be funny too especially when she talked with Foix.