The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > Read, Reading, To Read (Jan-March 2018)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Mar 28, 2018 11:25PM) (new)

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16210 comments Mod
On New Year, I finished Predictably Irrational The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely for my Nonfiction, self help-ish beginning.
Then I read Switched by N.R. Walker , now I'm listening to Cask Strength (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #2) by Layla Reyne

message 3: by Alison (Lady Coffin) (last edited Jan 11, 2018 02:10AM) (new)

Alison (Lady Coffin) S | 1478 comments Let's see....

Read Dawn Study (Soulfinders, #3) by Maria V. Snyder My Life As a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland Fatal Fixer-Upper (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #1) by Jennie Bentley
Reading Renegades by Marissa Meyer
To Read The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Jan 16, 2018 08:29PM) (new)

Read: Turtles All the Way Down by John Green ✯✯✯ A Sick Life TLC 'n Me Stories from On and Off the Stage by Tionne Watkins ✯✯½
Reading: The Year of Loving by Traci L. Slatton Storm Force (Omega Force, #1) by Susannah Sandlin To Read: The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2) by Julia Quinn The Silent Waters (Elements, #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry

message 6: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

I was disappointed in Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard my FWYS series and I am glad I am done with that series!
For Black history month, I listened to Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward . I don't think I knew it featured ghosts and families relationships. I still didn't enjoy it.

I think I will have better luck with Surrender the Dark (The Dark, #1) by Tibby Armstrong The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott

I did love my pick from Jen last month The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2) by Julia Quinn and the HeartStriker series by Rachel Aaron!!
No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished (Heartstrikers, #3) by Rachel Aaron A Dragon of a Different Color (Heartstrikers, #4) by Rachel Aaron

message 7: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Read Very Twisted Things (Briarwood Academy, #3) by Ilsa Madden-Mills Reading Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed #13.5; 1001 Dark Nights #27) by Lara Adrian Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed #12.5; 1001 Dark Nights #10) by Lara Adrian
Next up: The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott

message 8: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

I am listening to Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer and so far so good.
Read and enjoyed: The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1) by Graeme Simsion The Gravity of Us (Elements, #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry . I was disappointed in Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9) by Nalini Singh Mr. President (White House, #1) by Katy Evans
To Read: To the Edge (The Bodyguards, #1) by Cindy Gerard To Hate Adam Connor by Ella Maise I Found You by Lisa Jewell

message 10: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Mar 20, 2018 07:24AM) (new)

Read: Fire in His Blood (Fireblood Dragon, #1) by Ruby Dixon Highlander Unmasked (MacLeods of Skye Trilogy, #2) by Monica McCarty Reading: The Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine Last Dragon Standing (Heartstrikers, #5) by Rachel Aaron To Read: Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Breathless (Old West, #2) by Beverly Jenkins

message 11: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Iistening to Forever Right Now by Emma Scott and I see a common theme for Emma Scott.
Heroine's from sketchy past without great parental relationships. I look forward to seeing where this one goes

message 12: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 2348 comments Currently reading: Effective 29Mar18

TEXT: Murder at the Bad Girl's Bar and Grill by N.M. Kelby Murder at the Bad Girl's Bar and Grill by N.M. Kelby

AUDIO in the car: Trains and Lovers by Alexander McCall Smith Trains and Lovers by Alexander McCall Smith

MP3 audio: The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney