The Haters Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate gum spitters!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely hate gum spitters! It's no fun to park your car in the mall parking lot, get out, walk past the Porche that you want, but can't have, and then step in this big hunk of pink gum! Then you have to scootch your foot on the ground, trying to get it off, when this really hot guy walks by and sees you doing this weird dance looking thing!
Arg!!!! It really ticks me off!

message 2: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Who goes to the mall, are you 12?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy: NO! I'm not 12!! I was just using the mall as an example.
Melissa: That is gross...

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Bookworm/Melissa...that's not true, if it were, I'd be so full of gum it would be oozing out of my pores.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the mental picture. ;)

message 6: by Erika (last edited Mar 04, 2008 11:05AM) (new)

Erika (smick) an offshoot of this... which i agree with mostly (i do love the launch sound of a wad of gum in spit out)there are are the more dubious Gum Tackers (i guess that's the word). a few times in life i have inadverdantly sat on chewed gum left on a park bench or such like a bear trap. i have also had the misfortune of gettting gum in my hair from leaning on a wall in a dark club. that person knew they were going to get someone's hair! that drunken night i was so frustrated with this grody wad of someone's DNA perserves in my hair i found a pair of scissors and chopped it out. note: friends, do not let friends use scissors when they're drunk. have we learned nothing from sixteen candles?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. Love that movie!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for the advise, but it's kinda hard when I'm sooo wrapped up in a good book. Even though I'm not reading it then, I still can't get it out of my mind. And besides, why would I want to look at the ground? Then I might run into a pole.

message 9: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Don't call me "lady" you little prat, I'm not that much older than you! And, I go to real stores, independent stores, at least if I can possibly avoid it. The mall is somewhere I HAVE to go on rare occasions, not somewhere I CHOOSE to go ever! And, amazingly I can walk without stepping in gum, potholes, or running into poles!

message 10: by Shelly (new)

Shelly stick it under you desk, or table at the restaurant, or on the wall behind your friends sofa, or an a parking meter, or on a bumper sticker that bothers you, or-since the mall is such a cool place apparently-on a video game at the arcade, or on a tank top at abercrombie, or a digital frame at brookstone, or a candle at yankee candles, or some air jordans at footlocker...you know, someplace practical. but for god's sake, don't just randomly spit your gum out or, even worse, swallow it--b/c that would just be rude. and...you won't be able to poop b/c all the gum stuck in your intestines will bind to your bile and keep it there forever until you explode!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, I'm scared now... Goodbye. :)

message 12: by Jason (new)

Jason (Gireesh42) You should know King that the rising rate of cavities in our elf population is becoming a serious environmental problem. If the elves rot out all their teeth who will we get to chew up all our landfills?

message 13: by Meels (new)

Meels (Amelia) Right on Shelly, I am all for the tank top at Abercrombie...

message 14: by Erika (new)

Erika (smick) danny, the club was the once beloved now extinct The Stone in SF. awww. good times. thanks for asking.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.