What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Champion (Legend, #3)
This topic is about Champion
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about virtual reality world where you get points for completing certain tasks. YA, I believe. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Billee | 22 comments Just recently I read Marie Lu's Warcross, and the part in the book where there is a plant with a holographic +1 over it where she explains that, if she waters the plant, she will get a point brought to mind a book that I had read a couple of years ago. I cannot remember much of the book, but I do remember that there is a scene in the book where the same thing happens with the plant. I believe that particular part of the book is in Antarctica, but I'm not entirely sure. I believe the main character is a girl. Sorry, but that is all I can remember. I am grateful for any suggestions as to what the book might be.

Erin Hodgson | 51 comments Champion by Marie Lu is the 3rd book in the Legend trilogy. There is a scene set in Antartica where June, one of the main characters, visits that country to try and enlist them as allies against the Colonies, who are waging war against her country, the Republic of America.

Billee | 22 comments That must be why it sounded so familiar. Thank you!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Just to confirm, is Champion your book?

Billee | 22 comments Yes it is.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Great. Thanks Billee.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Champion (other topics)
Warcross (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic