What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Buns (Hudson Valley, #3)
This topic is about Buns
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book where heroine was hired to redecorate an old family owned hotel. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sumayya (new)

Sumayya | 31 comments This book is either contemporary romance or adult fiction.

The heroine was hired to redecorate an old family owned hotel. She most likely was an interior designer. The family was a famous family in town, known for being rich and owning the hotel for generations. The hotel was likely on a hill or some outskirts of the town. Hero didn’t like that they are redecorating.He knows the history of the house and do the tours around the whole hotel/house. I remember that the heroine would join the tours and learn the history of the place. The hero at the start was a very cold sorta character but he becomes warmer after a while. People usually come up to the for afternoon tea n stuff. The hotel also have a garden or sth that grows fruits n veggies(I believe-might be wrong on this). Some other side characters i remember is the cook of the place, she has known the hero since he was a kid and i felt like at some point she warned the heroine about something.

The story was most likely set in a small/medium sized town, not a big city story.

Probably part of a series because the hero was likely mentioned in a book before and the previous hero said he didn’t know much about the guy. I also couldn't remember much about the previous book.

I feel like i read this in 2016.
Thanks for the help!
P.S it's not This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

message 2: by Juels (last edited Oct 05, 2017 10:48AM) (new)

Juels | 2427 comments Maybe Buns by Alice Clayton? It is book three of her Hudson Valley series.

Nuts
Cream of the Crop
Buns

message 3: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments Some elements are similar: The Girl Who Wrote in Silk by Kelli Estes

message 4: by Sumayya (new)

Sumayya | 31 comments Juels wrote: "Maybe Buns by Alice Clayton? It is book three of her Hudson Valley series.

Nuts
Cream of the Crop
Buns"

YES! It is Buns by Alice Clayton. Thank you so much!

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments You're welcome.