New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Series with same MCs throughout the books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) Hey everyone, I'm looking for a series with the same main characters throughout the books, or at least several of the books. Some of these that I have read and liked that I can think of are:

Callie and Kayden- Jessica Sorensen
Rosemary Beach- Abbi Glines
ACOTAR of course

Does anyone have any suggestions for something similar? I like romance, fantasy, dark books, pretty much anything. Thanks for your help!

message 2: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 257 comments Here are a few suggestions
Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan contemporary, high school, lots of drama
Fear Me (Broken Love, #1) by B.B. Reid contemporary, high school, lots of crazy drama
Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout contemporary, greek mythology
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1) by Cambria Hebert contemporary, football, first 3 books 1 couple, next 2 their friends
#Junkie (GearShark, #1) by Cambria Hebert (spin-off of above) contemporary, racing. First 2 books are the same couple (m/m) other 3 books are friends of theirs. Last 2 books also m/m (so #3 is the only m/f)

ACOTAR is kind of on the cusp of YA so if you're looking for YA stuff, all fantasy
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
The Seven Realms Box Set by Cinda Williams Chima
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) Thank you Mercedes! These look great, especially the hashtag series. I added them all to my TBR.

message 4: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments The Royals series by Erin Watt first one is Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) by Erin Watt

Breathing series by Rebecca Donovan first one is Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1) by Rebecca Donovan

Sweet home series by Tillie Cole first one is Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1) by Tillie Cole