Start by marking “Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)

Read Book* *Different edition

Fear Me

(Broken Love #1)

3.96  ·  Rating details ·  19,328 ratings  ·  1,927 reviews
Librarian's note: Alternate cover edition of ASIN B00RR4A1DI.

I don't believe in fairy tales and Prince Charming.

I believe in fear.

He taught me how to be afraid.

We first met on a playground on a wonderful summer day. It was the first time he hurt me and it wouldn’t be the last. For ten years, he's been my tormentor and I've been his forbidden. But then he went away, and yet
Published February 14th 2015 by Bebe's Reads LLC (first published January 26th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fear Me, please sign up.
Sana One of my favourite book "Bully" (book 1 of fall away series by Penelope Douglas). Although it's not as dark as "Fear me" but I am sure you will enjoy…moreOne of my favourite book "Bully" (book 1 of fall away series by Penelope Douglas). Although it's not as dark as "Fear me" but I am sure you will enjoy it. :)(less)

·  19,328 ratings  ·  1,927 reviews

Start your review of Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
Penelope Douglas
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those reads that's not looking to make friends.

Nope. It's the goth girl sitting in the back of the classroom, holding up her middle finger while simultaneously winking at you with a smile. You're kind of wondering what to think...but the thing about the goth girl is...She doesn't care what we think. And neither does this book, I'm pretty sure. The author, who I've never met, seemed to go with her gut and seemed to have a lot of fun while doing it. Kudos.

Now I won't do a play by
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★★! Fear Me, book 1 of 2. Lust, contempt, revenge, seduction, mystery & conspiracy!

“I want you to remember that there is nothing good about me, and there never will be.”

Books in Broken Love series should be read in order:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
“River Deep Mountain High” by Tina Turne
chan ☆
May 25, 2020 rated it did not like it
the only good thing about this was the ferret named pepe
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2.5 Stars

This was one of those books people who thought anyone liking Fifty Shades of Grey wanted to be whipped and had a poor understanding of what a healthy relationship looked like - never mind it being a work of fiction - would hate.

description

The guy is psychotically possessive and violent.
The female shows very little backbone and any resolve shatters in the face of "but he's so hot and handsome and my downstairs parts can't take it."
And everyone in the book bows down to the main character's desires
Jessica Edwards
Fuck me this was a dark read....and I fucking loved it.
Reading Dark books is probably my favourite genre of books to read.
Don't ask me why because I'm still trying to figure it out.
Fear Me is a mind fuck of a read, it's the most fucked up book I've ever read, but I loved it so much.
This book isn't your everyday high school romance, and it deifnitely isn't for the faint hearted.
It's safe to say that it made me cross, upset and a little disgusted, but I just couldn't for the life of me, put it
Candace
Mysterious And Suspenseful

I just finished this one and I am still trying to decide what I think about it. This definitely isn't your everyday high school romance. It made me angry, sad and disgusted. Above all else, I was completely captivated by this story and could not put it down.

Unlike most alpha-male heroes, Keiran doesn't grow out of his A-holery. There were only lesser shades of A-hole for him, never eliciting a single "love that guy" type of feeling from me. He offers no apologies and is
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
THIS IS A SPOILER-FILLED REVIEW.

I have so many problems with this book I don't even know where to start. My patience was hanging by a thread halfway through reading this. This book dragged and dragged and at one point I just skimmed through to get to the good parts -- it was that bad. (I fell asleep numerous times) It was the same shit in every chapter: Lake getting pushed over, Kieran being an asshole abusive piece of shit and Lake letting him. It was exhausting.

Lake was okay at first. We wer
Michelle [Helen Geek]
04/04/2015 -- Negative Infinity Stars [I'd go lower if I could]

***may contain some spoilers***

THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERS FOR SOME

Remember, this is only my opinion ... and it won't be a full review.

Awful. Not sure what the purpose of this little number was, but it missed its' mark with this reader. I got to the 30% mark [my review limit] and just couldn't put myself through any more of it. Nope.

God help us if a young girl has to go through bullying like this in school that continues for 10 or
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5+++++ ^ADDICTIVE^ stars for Keiran & Lake***

OMG!!! Oh my dear God!!! What was that book???
I'm just finished it and i really don't know what to do!!!

I want to cry, i want to pull my hair out of my sculp, i want to break something, i want to crawl in my bed and curl in a small ball...
I feel angry, depressed, disappointed and sooooo.... sad right now!!!

I wanted a better ending!!! More promising... Only darkness left behind and i have a big ache inside my chest!!!

Phew!!! I really don't know
• Jodi Bibliophile •
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
 photo 1462380326085_zpsezoo9qlt.jpg

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK!!!

Holy fucking shit I've been on one hell of a fucking ride!

Jesus fuck I'm all over the place!

I mean I was fucking warned about this fucker of a book but I didn't quite believe it...untill now.

Fuck me I've lost sleep from this fucking story!!! I'm talking angst and a whole lot of fucked up in the most hottest fucking way!!

Keiran Fucking Masters! FUCK MY FACE I want to fucking mount you!!!

You are one of the most cuntish character I've ever met and yet I still want to chok
Sophia Triad
I loved this book!
This unbelievable out of the blue ending!
... When the dark story about school abuse becames an even darker story about (view spoiler)

Keiran is NOT your normal schoolboy:

“I don’t think you would have gone far.”
“Why?”
“I wouldn’t have let you. I know that now.”
“That doesn’t make sense.”
“It isn’t meant to make sense, Lake. It just is.”
“You realize what you are saying isn’t normal?”
“It’s how I feel. Fuck normal.”

Lake is NOT your normal sc
A.
I love dark and gritty books but this book definitely wasn't for me. I understand that it's fiction and not everything has to be realistic, but come on. The story seems completely unbelievable and ridiculous to me.The heroine is too stupid to live. The only thing this book made me do was roll my eyes A LOT.
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
★Complimentary Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review★

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: January 27th, 2015
MY RATING: ★★★★★

5 TALL, DARK AND SINISTER STARS

I read a review on here that mentioned that this book was similar to Bully by Penelope Ward, which is totally spot on, but is darker, more twisted and has more twists and turns than a roller coaster..

REVENGE AT IT'S DARKEST

I am the monster you would hide
Cristina
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For the first part of this book (more like the first half) I oscillated between feeling disgusted and wanting to delete it and (sometimes) being turned on and enjoying their sexual encounters field with dubious consent...I felt like I was CRAZY because I shouldn't be likening it...not at all!!!

description

I was also very frustrated with how weak the main female character (Lake) was. She was letting him do whatever he wanted and I get lust and I get pleasure but what I really don't get it stupidity and some
Clumsy Storyteller
3"i'm addicted to you" Stars

i enjoyed this book but it wasn't my favorite cause i was similar to Corrupted by Penelope douglas which i didn't like either but Fear me is more twisted but not that dark !! i gave it 3 stars because i'm a fan of bad boys , i felt really bad for Lake in the first few chapters i know what it's like to be bullied but Keiran took bullying to another level damn he HATED her So much, he loves terrorizing her , despite everything he did to her she still wanted him and love
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Shelves: dark, killer
2 REALLY Fear Him Stars

There are qualities in this book I liked and there are a lot of qualities in this book I didn’t like. Most of them are based on my reading preferences.

Many times I felt like I should have DNF this book, but I kept on reading because I was really interested in what will happen. This is a meaty book, meaning it is super long. At one point I thought the author put two books in one. I believe 30% of the book could have been edited out.

My issues with this book are the writing
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I very rarely do re-reads and much less one month after having read it the first time. However, Kieran is not your typical hero and I needed to experience him again.

This story is in its own category. Our hero, anti-hero really, invites genuine fear in our heroine and with good reason. He takes control to the next level. So much so that in the thousands of books that I’ve read, I’ve yet to find his equal in the matter. I know that a relationship like this in real life would definitely have some
B.B. Reid
Feb 14, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
RE-EDITED as of May 25th, 2015.

NOTE: If you purchased Fear Me prior to 05/25/15 and would like to read the latest version, you will need to contact the Customer Support of the appropriate platform for them to push the New Re-Edited File to your device. I apologize for any inconvenience.

If you haven't read Fear Me:

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1Gg1mKY
Also available on iTunes, Kobo, and B&N

------

Fear Me has been recovered to match the cover of Fear You (Broken Love, #2)!

You can find the latest updates a
Snow
Apr 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, alpha, na
3 "I'm really struggling here not to give any less" stars

This was a mash up of several genres and it was all so "buffed" at times that it felt suffocating.

Now, the subject referring here is bullying, but it's actually not...

the characters are annoying, especially the guuurls, and f*ck am I sorry to say that cause I hate to drag my gender in the mud, but it is what it is!

so our heroine suffers or better yet endures the hurtful verbal and physical bullying from our anti-hero.

Kieran Masters who
Anna
Phuong ✯
1 star

*takes a deep breath*

Let me begin with the positive things here. What did I like?

Silence. Crickets are chirping in near distance. The wind is whistling. Hay bales are rolling around.

Okay, my brain is drawing blank. Moving on.

Please take a good look at the 'Fear Me' Cover and tell me it wasn't copied from the one and only Kermit the King who did it first. If I could, I would insert a poll on who did it better, but I mean is there really a competition? 😌

Now that we got the most importa
Violina The Romance Lover
4 " I will be damned, that was good! " stars

Sooooooooo.. at first I wasn't so sure that this book is working for me! I was beyond confused about a lot of things and I was a little frustrated with the MCs! I was thinking about put it down because I was in a little shock of what people are capable of.. and not just people but teenagers ! And their, umm.. sexual encounters were.. WOW !

Many of my friends told me what this books was a little like Bully but 20 times darker ... well let'
Jessica
Apr 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: audiobook, dnf
Had to DNF this at 40% in. I could not stand behind the hero blackmailing our character and forcing her do to things out of fear. Nothing about that is consensual in my eyes and I didn’t want to keep reading.
Bev
Good god, what the ever loving hell have I just read??

A cruel, abusive, controlling, manipulative, perverted, bullying, arsehole does NOT an alpha make. A true alpha male protects his woman, he does not debase and annihilate her the way this revolting specimen did .... for TEN YEARS (and got away with it to the point of even the teachers being scared of this little tool), so where the alpha tag came from I have no idea. Add to this a heroine who is such a doormat and TSTL and you have a match ma
Sana
Aug 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: d-n-f
the most dumbest and stupidest character award goes to Lake Monroe.

the rapist, abusive, violent asshole award goes to!!!!!!! Kieran Masters!

the shittiest book that romanticizes abuse and rape award goes to This Book!

my 100th dnf. this book should feel honored.

absolute. fucking. garbage.
~♡AB♡~
Dnf @31%

I gave it a good shot, but to be perfectly honest I'm finding it a bit unbelievable that an 18 year old holds this much power over everybody in the whole town. Plus he's an arsehole for forcing the heroine, who he humiliates on a daily basis to (view spoiler)

I do love a dark hero, and dubious consent doesn't always bother me, but in this case I think I'll pass. If it were a standalone I may have continued but nah, I'm bailing.

Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
4.5 Stars!

I read the prologue and I knew without a doubt I was going to love this book. I immediately started rubbing my hands together with a evil grin on my face.

There was a lingering question before I started this book. Was this dark, was this going to be twisted? The title led me to believe that, so I had to stalk the author, find out details, I need to know these things. If you tell me your book is dark, then it better be. Anyway, she was completely honest and told me she didn't know what
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ Fear Me
Series ➳Broken Love Series 1#
Author: ➳ B.B. Reid
Published February 14th 2015

This book & series was recommended to me by a friend. So that means I just found new author

Lord if you know me.. You know, I love my dark reads, but to be totally honest here, I’ve never had a dark read that the character started at such a young age

I must say this definitely isn't your everyday high school romance. I am still trying to figure out my thoughts on this one… I believe this one falls into my
Olga therebelreader
Fear Me NOT! There are so many reasons I don’t like this book. I really don’t know where to start. First of all, what bothers me most is that the plot seems unrealistic, not believable at all. For example, no parents are ever present. Also, all characters are students but we don’t see them ever study, worry about grades/exams or follow a realistic everyday schedule. They just have breakfast, go to school and worry about sex issues all day long. This book also looks pseudo-dark. What I mean by th ...more
Alpha Possessive Heroes
Well... if you're looking for some OTT possessive and mean alpha hero then this book is definitely for you! I've read alot (tons!) of alpha male in my reading life, but KEIRAN is OVER THE TOP! He's down right mean and did some mean things to the heroine but for some weird shit- I LIKEY! O_O

Pretty much the whole thing was quite unrealistic and had some over the top scenarios that made me WTF but despite all that, I still liked it!

So that being said, I'm slapping this as a 5 STARS! LOL!
Books like fear me 8 102 Jan 27, 2020 06:05AM
Challenge Corner: Fear Me, by B.B. Reid - Starting April 7th 2019 12 5 Apr 19, 2019 05:32PM
What's the Name o...: SOLVED. Looking for a set of books I read from Amazon Kindle Unlimited About A Year Ago. [s] 3 31 Mar 18, 2018 03:37AM