twilight lovers! discussion

Misc Twilight Stuff!!!! > Twilight vs New Moon: Which Director Got the Visual Style Right?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 688 (688 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Photobucket

message 2: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I like New Moon so much better!!

message 3: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Stephanie wrote: "I like New Moon so much better!!"

same. but for the new moon one, the cullens look paler and thats how their supposed to look.

message 4: by Alix (new)

Alix (goaskalix) I love the New Moon style on everyone except Carlisle. His hair looks way messed up in the trailer, it's so yellow - although what I've seen of his wardrobe is very, very nice.

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ yea, i like the new moon style better.

message 6: by Alix (new)

Alix (goaskalix) Oh, and Elizabeth Reaser looks fantastic. Much more how I pictured her in my head.

message 7: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ is that esme?

message 8: by Alix (new)

Alix (goaskalix) ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "is that esme?"

Yep

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ oh. yea she does look better in the new moon pic

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Their eyes seem to stand out a lot more...

message 11: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ they do. and kristen stewart looks way better in the new moon pic.

message 12: by Alix (new)

Alix (goaskalix) And Taylor, I'm so glad they got rid of the awful wig. It looked so fake in Twilight, it was gross.

message 13: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I just watched the trailer again and Carlisle hair looks pretty good. I'm glad they put Rose in a wig I hated how her roots showed in Twilight!

message 14: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ i still like him regardless, wig or not. but he does look better with the wig off.

message 15: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah i hated his wig...the one in New Moon looks way more real!! And then he gets to take it off!

message 16: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ well i still think that taylor is hot. TEAM JACOB!

message 17: by Alix (new)

Alix (goaskalix) He is hot, but TEAM EDWARD!

(or maybe Team Carlisle, if there was one :p )

message 18: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ well ive heard some ppl say that their on team carlisle so maybe u can be on that team.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 50 comments I love new Moon Jasper so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Wow, fantastic transformation! Love the New Moon charies WAY more. And, my hair looks like Esme's! It's the same style! So cool!

message 21: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Rebecca wrote: "I love new Moon Jasper so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the new Jasper is creepy.

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ i just realized something, how come rosalie's pic is the only one that isnt a close up pic of her face.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 50 comments ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I love new Moon Jasper so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the new Jasper is creepy."

but hotter

message 24: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Agreed.

And maybe because people might notice Nikki is wearing a wig.

message 25: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Rebecca wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I love new Moon Jasper so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

the new Jasper is creepy."

but hotter"

lol

message 26: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Αιεχα wrote: "Agreed.

And maybe because people might notice Nikki is wearing a wig."

*gasp* she wearing a wig??? oh my.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 50 comments I think Nikki looks better but I never really understood why they cast her in the first place cos she doesn't really fill that most beautiful woman in the world description.

message 28: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Yes. Bleaching her hair took too long and her roots grew in, so they gave her a wig.

message 29: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Αιεχα wrote: "Yes. Bleaching her hair took too long and her roots grew in, so they gave her a wig."

dang

message 30: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ well, she is pretty, pretty.

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily (EnHawk) | 48 comments I think Alice looks better in the twilight pic.

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ really??? idk, their both decent...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

well, they ALL scare me, so i cant really say...

but then again, louis scares me 2, but i like his personality in the book(IWTV)... *deep in thought*

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (EnHawk) | 48 comments ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "really??? idk, their both decent..."

I mean Ashley Greene is really pretty in general so both pic's are good but i think the twilight one is better but in the trailer for New Moon she looks better

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (TiffanyDawkins) | 44 comments In the New Moon pics they all look more mature, where they shouldn't be aging at all... and in the twilight pics they are paler, so I don't see how new moon is better. All the pics look good though!

message 36: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Well they don't look as pale as Twilight but they don't have to be that Eddie Munster pale. I think they look great!

message 37: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Alice and Emmett look paler to me.

message 38: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ not to me. they look better tho...

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (TiffanyDawkins) | 44 comments Well In breaking Dawn its gonna be hard to make Kristen Stewart look any better! They have done a heck of a job already!

message 40: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ dang, hehehe...but she looks the...naw, ur right. they might just make her look uglier during the first part of the movie, and then when she becomes a vamp, they make her prettier.

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (TiffanyDawkins) | 44 comments Yeah, probably!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

• New Moon's Victoria has more of that fire in her hair, so that's a plus.

• I think Twilight's Esme was better, because they did say that she look like one of those old Hollywood glamour moms, but this Esme looks like Morticia Adams.

• New Moon's Laurent is amazing, the new tint really made him.

• Twilight's Bella is closer to the description, she's really tanned in this film. Wasn't Bella supposed to be pale? Almost as pale as the Cullen's?

• New Moon's tint made Edward look better, and more like the hot vampire he was supposed to be.

• New Moon's Jacob is so much better, you can really see Jake in there.

• New Moon's Alice is amazing, they got the paleness right on her.

• The rest of the Cullens look basically the same, with the exception of Carlisle.

• Twilight's Carlisle was a lot better, because he had some of that coolness, and yet, warmth about his look. But in New Moon he looks creepy, and has some serious guy-liner going on. Like he hasn't rested in days.

Earth to Summit, Twilight's vampires are one of the few exceptions that shows vampires uncreepy, and then they creeped them up. Great. Other than those few large issues, they look alright.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

wow u had a lot to say

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 05, 2009 06:58PM) (new)

Yep. I always do. :)

And Esme really does look like Morticia Addams. XD

message 45: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ I've never heard of her.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She's the mother in the TV show/movie "The Addams Family".

message 47: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ oooo, she does kinda look like M. Adams, but only a little.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Enough to be un-Esme looking.

Tiffany (Dawkins) Dawkins (TiffanyDawkins) | 44 comments I do not see the resemblance???

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

You don't? I do. I see it in the pale make-up, the dark eyes, the dark red lips. It's mostly in the make-up I see the resemblence. Especially the silvery eyeshadow under her darkened eyebrows. They also took away her glamour curls that were really "Esme" like, and replaced it with a straighter, shinier, wave. I don't mean in the facial features (you have to look past that to get what I mean), I mean the asthetic.

Do you see what I mean, Tiffany?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14