YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Team Threads Archive > Team Flounder (M) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Beatrice (last edited Jun 14, 2017 05:21AM) (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Team Flounder
Beatrice - ✓
Ginger - ✓
Enqi - ✓
Natalie
CourtneyReads - ✓
Nicole - ✓
Julia - ✓

Review thread
Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...
(Thank you, Enqi!)

message 2: by Beatrice (last edited Jun 24, 2017 03:27PM) (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Checking in guys! I'll use this comment section for our tracking :)
Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...
Keywords:
11. Violet - PASS
72. Sister
- A Match for Magnolia | Ginger ✓
- Sorority Sister | Ginger ✓
-
-
32. Gift
- The Gift: Home for Christmas / All I Want for Christmas | Bea ✓
- Gifted Thief | Nicole ✓
-
-
98. **Wildcard** Any book- COMPLETE
- Since You've Been Gone | Ginger ✓
- Lessons in Losing It | Bea ✓
- Heartless | Ginger ✓
- Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here | Ginger ✓
89. And - COMPLETE
- Pancakes and Corpses | Ginger ✓
- Rot & Ruin | Bea ✓
- A Court of Thorns and Roses | | Ginger ✓
- The Fire Between High & Lo | Bea ✓
53. She - COMPLETE
- She Fell for a Young Gangsta | Ginger ✓
- Once She Dreamed | Bea ✓
- Once She Dreamed | Bea ✓
- He Ain't No Good & She Ain't No Better | Ginger ✓
50. Love - COMPLETE
- Outlaw | Ginger ✓
- Eye Candy | Bea ✓
- Breaking Him | Bea ✓
- Breaking Her | Bea ✓
87. Of - COMPLETE
- Children of Fear | Ginger ✓
- Speed of Life | Bea ✓
-A Court of Mist and Fury | Ginger ✓
- Anatomy of a Boyfriend | Ginger ✓
92. The
- Beauty and the Highland Beast | Enqi ✓
- The Air He Breathes | Bea ✓
- The Silent Waters | Bea ✓
-
27. You
-
-
-
-
Day
-
-
-
-

message 3: by Beatrice (last edited May 25, 2017 07:09PM) (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I'm planning to read these books:
The Hooker and the Hermit (Rugby, #1) by L.H. Cosway The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4) by Christina Lauren The Hero (Sons of Texas, #1) by Donna Grant The Protector (Sons of Texas, #2) by Donna Grant The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Silent Waters (Elements, #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Gravity of Us (Elements, #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren

Let me know if you guys want to BR it :)

message 4: by enqi (new)

enqi ♡ (feyrhys) | 215 comments Hi!! :-) Checking in! Was wondering if we could do a spreadsheet or something. It'd be more organised? Not sure what I'm reading this month yet :-)

message 5: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments That's a great idea Enqi! Idk how to make an online spreadsheet though

message 6: by Adriana (new)

Adriana | 3543 comments Type in Google Spreadsheet and you can create one from there.

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Adriana wrote: "Type in Google Spreadsheet and you can create one from there."

Thank you for this tip, Adriana! I'll create one when I'm using my PC. :)

message 8: by enqi (new)

enqi ♡ (feyrhys) | 215 comments I can create one! Just send me your emails so I can share it with you. :-)

message 9: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Enqi ✨ wrote: "I can create one! Just send me your emails so I can share it with you. :-)"

Here's my email: beamasalunga@gmail.com

message 10: by Just A Ginger (last edited May 25, 2017 08:27AM) (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments Can we just talk about team Flounder? :) Little Mermaid? I love it.

my emails redsreadingcorner@gmail.com

message 11: by Just A Ginger (last edited Jun 23, 2017 08:27AM) (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments Keywords Sister/Gift/And/Of

Books I've Read so Far for this Challenge
Heartless by Marissa Meyer She Fell for a Young Gangsta by Robin Pancakes and Corpses (Peridale Cafe Mystery #1) by Agatha Frost Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas He Ain't No Good & She Ain't No Better by Tia Barnes A Match for Magnolia (Seven Suitors for Seven Sisters #1) by Marion Ueckermann Outlaw (Satan's Saints MC) by Bella Love-Wins Sorority Sister (Nightmare Hall, #10) by Diane Hoh Children of Fear (Fear Street Sagas, #7) by R.L. Stine A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Anatomy of a Boyfriend (Anatomy, #1) by Daria Snadowsky Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

message 12: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger - YAAS! I miss watching that movie btw 😭

message 13: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments I watched it so much when I was little, and they had tons of spin off movies about The Little Mermaid, I watched them all lol.

message 14: by enqi (new)

enqi ♡ (feyrhys) | 215 comments Beatrice, Ginger, I've shared the spreadsheet with you!! Someone format it or fill it in haha I'm trash with sheets because I rarely use them

message 15: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I formatted & filled the spreadsheet! Thank you for sharing Enqi! :)

message 16: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I will start The Gift Home for Christmas / All I Want for Christmas by Nora Roberts tomorrow!

message 17: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Let me know guys what your plans are as the challenge starts tomorrow.

message 18: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments I am so excited! I have off Thursday & Friday so I'll try to read tons :). I'll be reading Pancakes and Corpses (Peridale Cafe Mystery #1) by Agatha Frost SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER'S HUSBAND WHAT SHE DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT HER... OR WILL IT ? by Niki Jilvontae Murder on the Vine (A Sullivan Sisters Mystery Book 1) by Jenna St. James for sure those two days.

message 19: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments yaas! I have an hour and half left and the challenge begins!

message 20: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments It's 11AM here, so I have 13 hours before the challenge starts for me :(

message 21: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments It's June 1st here. I'll start my reading later when I'm home.

Courtney (thebookalien) (courtneythebookalien) | 25 comments Hey everyone! I'm so excited :) my email is courtneyc4961@gmail.com

Courtney (thebookalien) (courtneythebookalien) | 25 comments The only book I know I'm for sure reading is Lord of Shadows

message 24: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Hello Courtney! 😊

message 25: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I'm halfway done with my first book 😊

What are you guys reading?

message 26: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments CourtneyReads wrote: "The only book I know I'm for sure reading is Lord of Shadows"

It can be on Wild card or And (CassANDra Clare)

message 27: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments I just woke up, my bf and I are going fishing so I'm taking my kindle with me & starting Pancakes & Corpses :)

message 28: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments So I ended up reading Since You've been gone, so we can use that for a wildcard, and I am halfway through Pancakes & Corpses, if my darn headache goes away I'll be finishing that tonight to.

message 29: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger wrote: "I just woke up, my bf and I are going fishing so I'm taking my kindle with me & starting Pancakes & Corpses :)"

Have fun fishing! :)

message 30: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger wrote: "So I ended up reading Since You've been gone, so we can use that for a wildcard, and I am halfway through Pancakes & Corpses, if my darn headache goes away I'll be finishing that tonight to."

Yay Ginger and get well soon! You need some rest. I usually sleep through it. :)

message 31: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments I usually sleep through them to but I hate wasting my day because of a headache :( I did finish Pancakes & Corpses though :)!

message 32: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I'm almost done with Lessons In Losing It. Hopefully I'll get to review it by tomorrow if I'm not busy

message 33: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments You accidentally put The Unexpected Everything, and I read Since You've Been Gone :) Although I do want to read The Unexpected Everything to! lol :)

message 34: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger wrote: "You accidentally put The Unexpected Everything, and I read Since You've Been Gone :) Although I do want to read The Unexpected Everything to! lol :)"

Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I was sleepy and tired that time 😭 My bad

message 35: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I changed it! I finished Lessons in Losing It. I'll write my review later.

message 36: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I posted my review. I'm continuing Rot & Ruin and I'll start The Air He Breathes for Wild card. I hope we get "The" so I can switch it there in case you guys need a slot for wild card

message 37: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Also guys we have 4 passes, do you want to use it for Violet?

message 38: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments Yeah let's use it for Violet. I have most of my books in boxes in the basement, but my entire stuffed bookshelf upstairs doesn't have a single book with any of these words. Kinda disappointing, have to read them all on Kindle.

message 39: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I don't have any books with Violet too. I only have one book with Gift and Sister on it. 😩 Ok let's use one pass for violet.

message 40: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Used the pass. I hope we get "The" 😭

message 41: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I'm halfway done with Rot & Ruin. I'm slowly reading lately.. These keywords are challenging.

message 42: by Beatrice (last edited Jun 05, 2017 08:41AM) (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Beatrice wrote: "Used the pass. I hope we get "The" 😭"

We got She 😂 So closeee

message 43: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments I just read a book "she fell for a young gangsta" I now want to go dig my eyes out of my head. OMG it was so, so, so, so, so, so bad. But I did it for us. I took one for the team.

Now please kill me. Ugh.

message 44: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments Okay and I finished Heartless so that'll go in the 'wildcard'

message 45: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger wrote: "I just read a book "she fell for a young gangsta" I now want to go dig my eyes out of my head. OMG it was so, so, so, so, so, so bad. But I did it for us. I took one for the team.

Now please kill ..."

Hahahaha! God, that title is horrible lmao!

message 46: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger wrote: "Okay and I finished Heartless so that'll go in the 'wildcard'"

I think I'll be filling the last book on the wildcard. :))

message 47: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments I know the book was ten times worse than the title, and yeah I didn't mean to read another wildcard but I had Heartless on the library Ebook hold thingamabob and it was finally my turn so I HAD TO READ IT. My review is full of pretty giffs :) but... I want to just go... die in a hole and cry. How WILL I EVER READ AGAIN!

message 48: by Just A Ginger (new)

Just A Ginger | 469 comments Where's the rest of our team? Ya'll reading?

message 49: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Ginger wrote: "I know the book was ten times worse than the title, and yeah I didn't mean to read another wildcard but I had Heartless on the library Ebook hold thingamabob and it was finally my turn so I HAD TO ..."

LMAO! It's okay Ginger :)) I'm putting The Air He Breathes on Wildcard and in case we get "The" I can switch it there just in case any of you guys need an entry on wild card.

message 50: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I'm going back to reading :) TTYL peeps

« previous 1 3 4 5