Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > Favourite character from the book you're currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 201 (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by annesofie (new)

annesofie (ananasofie) | 204 comments (Me: I'm reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and my favourite character is either Stepan or Dolly. I know Stepan is kind of a shitbag sometimes but I just love him so much he's such a happy bean)

message 2: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie I'm currently reading The Pearl Thief and my favorite character is probably Julie, the main character. Besides her, I like Ellen.

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 58 comments A Court of Wings and Ruin - Rhysand, no doubt. Although I also really like Lucien.

message 4: by Halima (new)

Halima (hallythemartian) | 20 comments Gregor Samsa from The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. I just finished the book by the way.

Emily Just Emily*~* | 52 comments I am reading Born of NIght-the League #1 and my favorite is Syn, he's the odd bird-OCD, alcohol, humor, bitterness and of course he's as deadly as the rest of the killer good guys. I'll finish the book in the morning!

message 6: by Troy (new)

Troy Beals | 10 comments The Tenth Doctor :-)

message 7: by Weronika ★ (new)

Weronika ★ (carranam) | 31 comments I'm reading A Court of Wings and Ruin and my favourite charaster is definitely Rhysand.

Beagle Lover (Avid Reader) (beaglelover55) | 158 comments I'm reading Beyond the Ice Limit by Preston & Childrs. Fav charcter is Gideon.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 160 comments I'm reading both Lady Midnight and Endure. From Lady Midnight it would have to be Julian and from Endure even though everyone seems to bash it is Damian I think.

message 10: by Megha (new)

Megha (megha_42) | 19 comments I'm reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and I not too far in yet but I'll say Levi. He seems like a very happy, positive, and lovable guy

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy (amichu13) Rhysand ACOMAF 😉

ℓуηη, ℓσкιѕℓутнєя¢ℓαω | 39 comments Rhine from the Chemical Garden trilogy by Lauren DeStefano. She is so tough and caring, and holds onto hope even when crap seems so bleak. Gotta admire that kind of spirit, especially in someone so young.

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 126 comments I'm currently reading the Seven Deadly Sins Vol. 2 and Adam is my favorite character!!

message 14: by Tushar (new)

Tushar Patel | 13 comments just fineshed Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo and my favourite charaster is Nikolai Lantsov

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise | 101 comments I am reading Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo and i think my favorite have to be Inej.

message 16: by Evan (new)

Evan Lien (evanorndallien) Currently reading a song of ice and fire, and my favourite character is Jon Snow. Though the book version if Samwell Tarly is an angel

message 17: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 126 comments Currently reading: Seven Deadly Sins Vol. 3: Sloth; Gluttony; Greed

Favorite characters from it have to be Adam and Reed.

message 18: by Linda Terese (new)

Linda Terese Antonsen I'm reading Winter by Marissa Meyer and my favorite character is Cress. I like the combination of a shy, insecure girl and a badass hacker!

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 17 comments im not reading anything but my fav character of all time is spotted leaf from warriors author erin hunter

message 20: by annesofie (new)

annesofie (ananasofie) | 204 comments frosteye ~you cant live with a paw in each world-erin hunter~ wrote: "im not reading anything but my fav character of all time is spotted leaf from warriors author erin hunter" GOD I LOVED HER SO MUCH

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 17 comments right so much mystery what would have happened if she never died oh she effected the books so greatly

message 22: by Asounani (new)

Asounani | 22 comments 0 hate all of them, its not a really good book, for me

message 23: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 126 comments Asounani wrote: "0 hate all of them, its not a really good book, for me"

Awe, I hope your next read will go better for you!

message 24: by Asounani (new)

Asounani | 22 comments Thanks Angela it's been hard find good books for me this year

message 25: by Noël (new)

Noël (eyreheights) | 10 comments I'm currently reading 3 books atm, but the one I'm most enjoying is Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh. So far my favorite character is Okami!

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 14 comments Anne from Anne if Avonlea

message 27: by Seema M. (new)

Seema M. Fazil (brotherlyloveisbeautiful) | 40 comments I'm reading Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman , and my favorite character is Blake

message 28: by Tobias (new)

Tobias Archer | 15 comments City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare it would most likely be Clary.

message 29: by chits (new)

chits (chitxwrites) currently I'm not reading but I finished cinder Yesterday and Cinder is my fav character from it

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 160 comments I'm reading Lady Midnight and Enshadowed. So mine would have to be Jules and Isobele

message 31: by Althea ☾ (new)

Althea ☾ (themoonwholistens) | 0 comments Rafe from Kiss of Deception

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 160 comments @Althea is Kiss of Deception good? I've had mixed feelings about reading it

message 33: by maria (new)

maria (maria-blackthorn) JULIAN BLACKTHORN

(I'm reading LoS)

message 34: by Angela (new)

Angela Auten | 126 comments Cassie Taylor! Currently reading Broken Juliet.

message 35: by Annika (new)

Annika (annikawaschke) Adam Parrish from The Raven Boys, Elizabeth the Witch from The Graveyard Book and Callum from Reboot. :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Porter from Alex, Approximately

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Anabeth from Percy Jackson

message 38: by Anita (new)

Anita (neet413) | 127 comments Currently reading Sandman Slim, favorite character is Vidocq.

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 14 comments From Emma it is Mr. Knightley
From Anna Karenina its Anna
From Little House on the Prairie its Pa.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (tudorgal18) | 4 comments I am reading Twilight. Yes, yes I know I probably should have read this when I was younger. I used to be a die hard team Jacob gal, but now I must say that has switched to Edward. I really do like Edward , and the author's way of implementing Mr. Rochester into his character is quite well done.
So, the vamp is my favorite character. Whoop Whoop.

message 41: by Carol (new)

Carol (meowths) | 2 comments Rahim Khan from The Kite Runner

message 42: by Mariyyah (new)

Mariyyah Julian from Lady Midnight and Gosh! I like him so much!!!

message 43: by Angie (new)

Angie | 7 comments Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury!!!

message 44: by Angie (new)

Angie | 7 comments Lydia wrote: "I'm currently reading A Court of Thorns and Roses for the second time and my favorite character is Rhysand. Okay maybe he doesn't count because that's a very second book of me to sa..."

I just finished ACOMAF literally 5 min ago and I'm starting ACOWAR right now because I can't wait after that freaking ending!!

message 45: by Delia (new)

Delia (deelsian) Charlie from Queens of Geek

message 46: by Tecla (new)

Tecla The Duchess from The Black Key (The Lone City, #3) by Amy Ewing

Cole St. Clare from Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 47: by Tom (last edited Jun 09, 2017 12:43PM) (new)

Tom (riptorn41) Mouse from White Night :) (Dresden #9)

White Night

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Robbie/Puck from The Iron King

message 49: by Mari (new)

Mari (mariwanderer) | 4 comments Cal from King's Cage :)

message 50: by elena ⚢ (new)

elena ⚢ (elenavhaps) | 39 comments Sophie from Far From You

« previous 1 3 4 5