The Haters Club discussion

I'm calling you out!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

None of y'all hate anything, anymore! You've gone soft!

message 2: by Matthieu (new)

Matthieu I hate the non-haters!

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori *hangs head in shame for lack of attendance*

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

You know what I hate? This book and everything it stands for!!! Especially its market.

[image error]

message 5: by Matthieu (last edited Aug 01, 2009 12:40AM) (new)

Matthieu Gross. At least they're representing the ethnic spectrum...

message 6: by Tom (last edited Aug 01, 2009 09:16PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate the customers we have who write in claiming that they have a "right" to a loan modification with a lower payment and principal reduction. You have a right, you stupid, stupid woman, to pay your mortgage according to the terms you agreed to when you got the thing, or face the possibility of foreclosure. We may be able to do some things to help you, if you qualify according to our investor guidelines, but two percent interest is not a "right." The reason you keep getting the plan you don't want? You don't qualify. Yelling at our phone reps that you do qualify, when you don't even know what the guidelines are, is not going to help your case. The reason you keep getting the same plan, that you don't want? It's the only fucking thing we can qualify you for, you stupid bitch. Apply as many times as you want, but unless your income or expenses change, you're not getting anything else. Yes, we want to try to help customers...but some are clearly beyond help.

message 7: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate that the fucking conservative Simon Properties protesters kind of have a point. Guy had a kiosk at a local mall selling conservative bumper stickers and t-shirts and such "representing an alternative viewpoint." The mall has decided not to renew his lease because they've had some complaints. I've checked out his website. It's not like he's selling Klan hoods. Nothing i saw on the website was especially offensive. Stupid, yes. Wrong or incorrect, certainly. But not offensive, and not any worse than the "liberal" merchandise sold in other stores. Possibly the difference is the fact that it's a kiosk that everyone who walks by sees, and not tucked away in the back of a store, but still. Impeach Obama? Really? For what offense, exactly? Honestly, if that's the best you can come up with, i think the mall should let you sell your little bumper stickers. So i hate the fact that the mall has given the far-right protesters something to rally around, and a chance to feel like martyrs...cause they kinda have a point.

message 8: by Tom (last edited Aug 01, 2009 09:17PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I hate other drivers. All of them. Cock sucking sons of whores need to die of terminal rectal itch. What the fuck made you think it was a good idea to pass on the right in a fucking merge lane? You could have gotten behind me and passed on the left in the goddamn empty left lane, but nooooo....Mr Douchenozzle has to pass 3 cars on the right and try to run one of them off the road because he runs out of merge lane, because he has all the intellectual capacity of a retarded ground sloth.
And get off my ass, you steaming pile of batshit. When you're so close on my bumper i can tell that the phone you're blowing hot air into is a Nokia, and i can see the color of your eyes (brown), don't you think you're maybe a bit too fucking close? You lucked out, Mr Batshit, cause i wouldn't have needed to brake-- if i had just taken my foot off the gas you'd have been buying me a new car. With any luck, the next guy you tailgate won't be 200 miles from home in his new car, and won't have a problem hitting the brakes to send your sorry ass through the windshield.
And what makes you think you're better than everybody else, Mr Sow-raping Prick? What makes you so special that you can turn right from the middle lane, in front of the long line of cars in the right turn lane (who got in the lane they needed to be in) and slow down traffic in the turn lane, block traffic coming off the interstate, and delay the oncoming left turn traffic, all because you are in a hurry to get to work and to hell with everybody else? And then expect people to make room for you? Well fuck you, Mr Sow-raper, and go suck a sack of hippo dicks.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Did you get a new car, Tom?!? What did you get?

message 10: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Tom, that is one of the reasons I love driving my '97 Corolla. Because on the road, it's all about who cares less about their car. And when you're so f@#$ing close to me that I can no longer see your bumper, you can bet your ass I will quickly slow down to fifteen miles per hour. I don't care if we're on the interstate. And if you thrash my car, I will find the highest estimate possible, ensuring that your insurance company really clamps that vice down on your cahones.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Well I'm mad!

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori I join in with Tom's rant against drivers. Bad drivers. Everyday someone pisses me off, doing something so idiotic in what is basically a death machine. I could list the things that especially tempt me to shoot these people off the planet, but then I would be posting for an hour. And I have to vacuum the house while it's still cool. Which I also hate.

message 13: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I hate when Americans complain about how Americans act!

I also hate that Arabs are so hateful, that French are so uppity, that Germans are so damned organized, that Mexicans are such good swimmers and that the Swiss make furniture that come with very limited instructions on how to build them.

message 14: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Did you somehow miss all the mocking of the Prius, Gretchen? I got it in January. And Rusty, the fact that i was driving the Prius was only part of the issue-- the other part is that i was a two hour drive from home on a Saturday. I realy didn't want to deal with Winston-Salem cops, trying to find a tow service or garage, trying to find a way home, and my girlfriend being annoyed because we didn't get to see Old Salem Town and go to the Moravian Bakery.

message 15: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Oh. No, I didn't miss that. I thought you meant another new car!

message 16: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Ah. No, this car will still be considered "new" until at least 2012.

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm like that too. I buy a new car every 10-11 years. I hate buying cars.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Good work, Tom! Go to hell, Sow Raper!

message 19: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Rusty wrote: "I actually agrees with something Harry posted - so that's new.

I hate that Rusty agrees with me!

Am I hating enough yet Montambo? I'm feeling especially bitter recently. Thanks for the pep-talk!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, Harry. Remember that hating is good for you, and come here, often!

That goes for all y'all.