What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about a girl who feigns to be in a coma. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aparna (new)

Aparna In this book there is a girl who pretends to be in a coma through meditation. She is in a hospital/ mental asylum, I think. There are references of pixies in that book. A doctor or someone is helping this girl. She wants to take revenge for something. Name of the girl/ author/ book starts with an' O' don't really remember much, I f somebody could help, thank you.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
When did you read it? Paper book, ebook, other format? Remember the cover? Is it children's, YA, or adult? Set anywhere in particular, or any time period? Why is she feigning a coma?

message 3: by Aparna (new)

Aparna I read it about 6 years ago(paper book from my school library).She was a suspect/ culprit ,I think. She wants to take revenge,someone within the hospital is helping her.It is not a YA.The cover was colourful/attractive. I am sorry, I know that this is not much to go on. The same author has written several other books( at least six, the names and covers of which were inside that book)

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4162 comments Aparna wrote: "I read it about 6 years ago(paper book from my school library).She was a suspect/ culprit ,I think. She wants to take revenge,someone within the hospital is helping her.It is not a YA..."

So not The Opal Deception?

message 5: by Aparna (new)

Aparna Yeah, that's it. Thank you so much.