Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading January 23?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Home & Away by Samantha Wayland and Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers (YA).

message 2: by Janga (last edited Jan 23, 2017 07:12AM) (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I'm reading Kim Law's Montana Mornings. So far, I don't think it is as extraordinary as Montana Cherries, the first book in the series, but it is a good read nonetheless. I really like this series.

message 3: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments I just finished and loved Royally Screwed and now I'm reading Good Boy. Next will be P.I.T.A. and Little Black Dress.

Busy, busy, busy... ;-)

message 4: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments I really felt like diving into a good historical series. I decided to have a go at the Windham series by Grace Burrowes. I finished up The Courtship this morning and am on chapter 2 of The Duke and His Duchess. So far, so good. I'm not sure what it is about her writing style, but she writes in such a way that I have to go back and re-read frequently to catch her meaning. So, I have to decide if I'm up for that or not. I really love her stories, though, so I'm going to persevere. LOL

message 5: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Jealous of your GOOD BOY read, Stacey. I can't wait. I fell in love with Blake while reading US.

message 6: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (cvenable16) | 136 comments Irisheyes wrote: "I really felt like diving into a good historical series. I decided to have a go at the Windham series by Grace Burrowes. I finished up The Courtship this morning and am on chapter 2..."

Really love Grace Burrowes. Currently, I'm reading and rereading some of Cathy Maxwell's books. I've read several of hers in the past but some I missed, so I'm just reading them all in the order she wrote them just because I like her so much.

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments Irisheyes wrote: "Jealous of your GOOD BOY read, Stacey. I can't wait. I fell in love with Blake while reading US."

I'm enjoying it so far but the heroine is a wee bit annoying. Hopefully she'll get over herself ;-)

message 8: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1184 comments I'm in a reading slump!!!!!! Nothing is capturing my attention !!
In other news I watched a BBC mini series called North & South based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel!!
Omg!!!! Richard Armitage was swoon worthy!!!!!
If you haven't seen it you need to watch it!!!

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I'm in a reading slump!!!!!! Nothing is capturing my attention !!
In other news I watched a BBC mini series called North & South based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel!!
Omg!!!! Richard Armitage was s..."

I enjoyed that one too. :-)

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I'm just making my way through the desperate duchess series.

Leigh-Ayn- I feel you but I've been watching Season 4 of Sherlock and Taboo - a good tv show can help a slump