Start by marking “P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons #3)” as Want to Read:
P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons #3)

P.I.T.A.

(L.A. Liaisons #3)

As one of the most prestigious wedding coordinators in Los Angeles, Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft is known for being classy, elegant, and the orchestrator of many happily-ever-afters.

But in the words of Paige herself: “What a crock of shiitake.”

Known affectionately (or not) as P.I.T.A. to those closest to her, she’s never been one to buy into the whole monogamy thing for
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 200 pages
Published January 29th 2017 by Brooke Blaine

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

That was how it always was with us—constantly trying to one-up each other, always fighting for dominance. It put things back on comfortable ground.

So this book....*giggles*
Sorry. As I was saying...*wiggles with glee*
Dammit. Back to the subject at hand...*flails with happiness*

I give up! I can't. I just can't talk about this book without a goofy grin on my face. It's impossible. Because this story was EVERYTHING I love about a good rom com; undeniably flawless storytelling, fabulous character
Stacey is Sassy
description

A moment in time can change everything.

***4.5 stars***

I absolutely loved P.I.T.A. and read it in one day. This series is bloody amazing and each instalment sucks you in from the very first page. Brooke Blaine writes characters that I really get. The heroines are quirky, strong and independent.

Each book shows a woman who works hard and doesn’t expect handouts. These women have an unbelievably strong bond of friendship with each other. In this instalment, we meet Pita aka Pain In The Ass or Paige
Sabrina
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paige is one of the best party planners around and has done many weddings in her line of work. But as much as she loves seeing everything she's planned come together and watch the happy brides walk down the aisle, she has no desire to do that herself. In her mind marriage is nothing more than a business transaction, and no one can dissuade her of that thinking.

Enter Richard "Dirty Dick" Dawson, her one time best friend and now hated frenemy. He's the man Paige can't seem to shake no matter how
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!

photo 6A0C366E-2C2D-4330-A38E-63D5A2C94D6F_zpsuisyimql.jpg

Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft is a gorgeous single 29 yr. old woman living in California. She has fabulous friends & is one of the top wedding coordinators/ party planners in Los Angeles. While Paige plans everyone else's happily-ever-afters, she doesn't really believe in monogamy for herself. She's a pessimist when it comes to love, romance and marriage. She didn't have the best role models with her parents growing up, so she just didn't have faith in lasting relationships & fin
Geri Reads
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

A delightfully hilarious frienemies to lovers story that had me giggling and blushing all the way through.

Paige Iris Taylor-Ashcroft or Pita and Richard “Dick” Dawson has a long history together. They’re friends growing up and then frenemies until a reckless, goldschläger-laden night in Vegas when Dick and Pita found themselves giving in to the sizzling chemistry between them.

What I love about this book and this series in particular is how heroine-centric it is. This is Paige’s story.
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 5 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"I have a secret. I love it when you call me love."

"I'll have to do it more often, then."

"Do you call everyone that?"

"Only you."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

This book was so funny and so cute! This one was definitely my favourite one of the series. I just absolutely LOVED it!!

Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft, a.k.a. P.I.T.A. and Richard “Dick” Dawson grew up together as childhood friends. One event caused
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo f0c21caf5a8abf225bab001b71a2fc_zpsjsgvnsqb.gif

Oh Brooke Blaine, you have done it again!!!! Seriously, there aren’t enough words to describe the magnitude of how much I love your writing and characters. Did I forgot to mention I also adore you? Well I do, so much in fact because not only are you a genuine individual but you have gifted and treated your readers to a romantic comedy that was an absolute gem.

#Pita

P.I.T.A. is the third book of the L.A. Liaison Series and most definitely can b
Bex | TotallyBex.com
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paige’s story was anything but a ‘pain in the ass’ to read. In fact, this was some “one-sitting reading” right here, folks. I couldn’t put it down and I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face the entire time. I am a huge fan of this series, but this one takes the cake as my favorite.

Paige is a snarky but successful wedding coordinator who doesn’t believe in the institution of marriage. One look at her parent’s marriage and you’ll understand why. Dick was Paige’s neighbor growing up and they spent a
Malene
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I've been waiting so long for Paige's story. I loved the two previous books in the L.A. Liaisons series Licked and Hooker. Paige and Richard aka P.I.T.A and Dick have been competing with each other for so long and their history goes way back. They've know one another since they were kids and used to be best friends.

What can I say! I simply loved and enjoyed this story so much. First off I love the girls Paige, Shayne, Ryleigh and Quinn's friendship. They are so honest, supportive and hilarious a
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Talk about a pick-me-up. P.I.T.A. is a wonderful, hilarious standalone addition to Brooke Blaine’s L.A. Liaisons series.

Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft, fondly called Pita by her friends, has always seemed like one of the most interesting, impulsive, and ballsy characters in the series. Okay, so she might be a huge Pain In The Ass sometimes. She’s an independent firecracker with a wicked sense of humor, a foul mouth, confident sexuality, and no filter. Basically, she’s my kind of gal. It’s
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We all remember Paige from the previous books. She's the wedding planner in that group of slightly crazy girlfriends. ☺

But she hates everything marriage. Her parents are the number one proof of how horribly married life can be. Paige wants nothing to do with it. And she also just kind of freaked out at her parents 30th anniversary party in Vegas!

Now she's getting drunk with her childhood best friend Dawson - who's been hired as her babysitter by his parents!

They used to be best friends, but some
Lyndy Ann ♫
****4.5 stars ****

P.I.T.A is the third book in the LA Liaisons series. This is Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft's story aka Pain In The Ass her nickname from Richard "Dirty Dick" Dawson.

When they were kids Paige and Richard were best friends until college something happened that turned them into enemies they cannot meet without throwing insults at each other hence the nicknames.

Something happens between them one drunken night that changes their relationship. I am not going to say what as it was a sur
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 31, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Brooke Blaine has had me laughing my butt off with this book from beginning to end. On top of this, it is totally sexy and swoon worthy! I mean YUM! For those enjoy hilarious romantic comedy and enemies to lovers romances then I would highly recommend this one! It's a pretty short and lighthearted read but it covers everything in the perfect amount of time. Just be warned, you are bound to laughing very hard while reading so you may want to
Meags
3.5 Stars

P.I.T.A. is a sassy and sexy frenemies-to-lovers story to add to the always delightful L.A. Liaisons series.

Throughout the series, Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft (AKA pain in the ass, P.I.T.A.) has butted heads with Richard “Dirty Dick” Dawson. Their chemistry has always been palpable, with plenty of playful banter and lots of competitive one-upmanship, it was an explosive coupling just waiting to happen, and finally their story is here.

Paige is a total firecracker, full of personal stre
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-star-2017
P.I.T.A. (L.A. Liaisons #3) by Brooke Blaine
4.5 stars!!

“How the hell was I going to tell the girls?”

Brooke Blaine knows how to write Rom Com, every single book in this series has had me in stitches, with tears of laughter as well as the warm and fluffies that a good romance generates and P.I.T.A is no different.

P.I.T.A. has many meanings, the most common being Pain in The Ass as our heroine is so loving referred to throughout this book, but P.I.T.A is also her initials…her parents must have
Paula
Feb 17, 2017 rated it liked it

This is a great romantic comedy series. And this book was another great edition to this series. It's full of romantic feels and humor--just a whole lot of fun to read!

But... I wanted more of Paige and Dawson as a couple. And I didn't think Dawson's character was fleshed out enough. I can't even remember if he had a job or not - weird.
Shayna
I was a total L.A. Liaisons virgin when I picked up P.I.T.A. and I gotta say...Brooke Blaine writes romantic comedy like a BOSS! The cherry has been popped my friends, and I will definitely be going back for MORE!

These characters were just SO GREAT together! Paige was just a freaking firecracker and Dawson was the perfect calm to Paige's storm. The sexy and feisty banter was just EVERYTHING in P.I.T.A.

"You thought those marks on your back were bad the first time around. Just you wait,"

"You say
Maree Repa
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Paige's Enticing Parties

Five Amazing Stars *

I was so excited to finally receive the third book from the amazing series, L.A. Liaisons. This most brilliant sexy, romantic book. Written by my all time favourite author, Brooke Blaine. I have thoroughly loved this entire series so far. I was just the happiest ever to read it and enjoy this most hilarious romances ever.

Whilst Paige Iris Traynor-Ashford, who was the party planner for the Stars in Los Angles. She now was working on the glitzy celebrati
Kate Hastings
A world of yes!!!

I loved everything about P.I.T.A.

Paige is my fave type of book heroine - strong, sassy, mouthy and a heart of gold when it comes to those she loves.

I've wanted to know just what the deal is with her and "Dirty Dick" Dawson, and their frenemy status since book one, and anything I could've imagined or hoped for was absolutely delivered in this book. And then some.

Outside of the fact that the chemistry between Paige and Dawson is down right palpable, sizzling and scorching hot whe
Stacy
5+++ Stars!!

How can I break this book down in simple terms? Ummm it's pretty easy.
READ THIS BOOK! Oh my goodness, I've been a fan of this series from day one, and this third installment has surpassed my expectations! You know how some authors decline when they have too many books in a series?
NOT happening here! This book, PITA IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! This is the third book in the L.A. Liaison's series and It's sexy, hilarious, hot, dreamy, sexy, hilarious again! Who doesn't love THAT! I sugge
Alexis
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
So…I’ve been eagerly waiting for this one. The love/hate relationship between Paige and Richard has been mentioned in the other two books in the L.A. Liaisons series.

Paige and Richard have been frenemies since they were younger. They have just the right amount of chemistry that will have you salivating. Their witty banter and playfulness is absolutely perfect.

Paige is a devout non-relationship type of gal. After seeing her parents in a love-less marriage she has pretty much made it her mission n
Melanie (mells_view)
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Frenemies to Lovers done RIGHT

I LOVE this LA Liaisons series by Brooke Blaine. She is such an amazing writer, and her writing feels effortlessly funny. Nothing about the banter feels forced, it feels real and like it was said out loud by strangers and she just wrote it down really quickly. SO GOOD!

I've loved Paige since book one. She tells it like it is and has always been such a good friend to the rest of the girls in her group. Richard Dawson is someone she's been feuding with for awhile, even
Leigh
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
P.I.T.A. is book 4 in the L.A. Liaisons series and it's definitely my favorite. Like the others in this series it was cute and sexy but I think the history between Paige and Dawson made it better and hotter. I loved the whole Vegas trip and the DVD at the end had me in tears. I'm looking forward to Quinn's story can't wait to finally see what she's up to.
Kahea
***5 “Take on Me” Stars***

~ 2.5 hrs.

That’s how long it took me to devour this baby, and while it may not seem like a big thing, it kinda is since I...um...wasreadingitwhileIwassupposedtobeworking...sshhh don’t tell anyone. But that’s how good it was. I laughed, I swooned, I sniffled, I needed an arctic temp bath and even did a little squee at one point and I fell into full blown adoration with Paige and Dick as they constantly picked at each other while dancing around their true feelings for
Bianca
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I seriously just finished this book with a huge smile on my face. While it was lighthearted and funny, there was an unexpected but much appreciated depth to the storyline. That sometimes love is right in front of us. Love doesn’t understand circumstance or timing. Love only knows where it belongs.

Paige Iris Traynor-Ashcroft (P.I.T.A.) is one of the most highly sought out wedding coordinators in all of Los Angeles. It’s too bad that she thinks m
Rê

3 “Frenemies” Stars

ARC provided by the author

Thank you!

If you read my review of Hooker, book two in the L.A. Liaisons series, you’ll notice I’d been dying to get my hands on the next book since then. The little we got to see of Paige in that book showed me that she was hilarious and she was so going to fall in love with her frenemy. My body was ready for the hate and love relationship those two would bring me.

Being as excited as I was about P.I.T.A. and having waited almost a year for it, I cou
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
GAHHHH! SO. MUCH. GOODNESS. *plop*

Seriously, there is so much goodness packed into this little book. Whether you are new to the series or have been on the L.A. Liaisons train since it took off with Licked, there is no way you can read this book without a giant smile on your face. It's happy-making, which is something I needed in my life quite desperately right now and Ms. Blaine delivered in spades.

I wasn't really sure what to expect from Paige and "Dirty Dick" Dawson. I sometimes struggle with
Erin
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been looking forward to the next book in this series! I loved getting to read Paige's story and how she became the bitter(ish) woman she is. What you find out is that a lot of it is due to a lack of communication; well with her relationship with Dawson anyways.

While reading it you could see that Dawson or "Dirty Dick" (LOL) was completely in love with Paige. But due to some miscommunication in college, their relationship was pretty rocky. As the book goes on you see Dawson break down P
Sheri
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars. Did not love the female main character. You can se my full review here: https://readinaflash.wordpress.com/20...
Love N. Books
DD’s $0.02

To say I was happy to see Paige's gorgeous mug pop up on my Kindle is a total understatement. It has felt like for-ev-er since I read Hooker and to finally have this bish's story, I was fucking giddy!

Licked and Hooker, gave us a small look at Paige and Dawson's relationship. I use "relationship" loosely. Maybe I should say friendship? Um, that that doesn't work either, because in a friendship you actually have to like the other person, right? There are definite feelings between them. T
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Desperate Man: Volume 3 (A Desperate Man, #3)
  • Promise To Defend (Rescue Ops #2)
  • Bitten Under Fire
  • Smittened (Misfit Brides, #3)
  • His Trouble in Tallulah (In the Line of Duty, #2)
  • Two Weddings and a Fugitive (The Chanel Series Book 4)
  • Offside (Pro-U #2)
  • Betrayed (Undercover, #3)
  • SEAL the Deal (SEAL, #2)
  • Here Comes The Rainne Again (Invertary, #6)
  • Soul Enslaved (Sons of Wrath, #3)
  • Brett (SEALs of Honor, #10)
  • The Guardians (The MORE Trilogy, #2)
  • The Night Watch (Blood Red #2)
  • Playing With Forever (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #4)
  • Out for the Count (Worth the Fight, #3)
  • Best Man for Hire (Front and Center, #3)
  • Absolving His Sins (Trident Security, #7)
You could say Brooke Blaine was a book-a-holic from the time she knew how to read; she used to tell her mother that curling up with one at 4 a.m. before elementary school was her ‘quiet time.’ Not much has changed except for the espresso I.V. pump she now carries around and the size of her onesie pajamas.

She is the author of Flash Point, a romantic suspense standalone, as well as the co-author of

L.A. Liaisons (3 books)
  • Licked (L.A. Liaisons, #1)
  • Hooker (L.A. Liaisons, #2)