What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

1306 views
Suggest books for me > Aging Backwards

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cara's Craftsations (last edited Apr 21, 2017 05:25PM) (new)

Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Books that are about or contain a persons or persons aging backwards
They can be looking for or having someone whose chronologically younger than they are take care of them.

I've read
Turnabout
Elsewhere
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


message 2: by Peter (new)

Peter Meilinger | 474 comments There's a TV Tropes page for that, because of course there is:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php...


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Peter wrote: "There's a TV Tropes page for that, because of course there is:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php..."


Ooh, Thank you I was wondering what the trope was called.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Bump*


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Rosa wrote: "The Little King December"

Thanks, Rosa.


message 7: by Miss Mara (new)

Miss Mara | 156 comments Elsewhere is one of my favourite books :)


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Rebecca wrote: "Elsewhere is one of my favourite books :)"

Elsewhere is an interesting book. I wanted to read it because, sadly so many books these days are such clichés.


message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Ok, I finally found the Star Trek book with this theme for a secondary character. Strangers from the Sky This one is Classic Trek, but it's set after the TV show. It also involves time travel.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Ok, I finally found the Star Trek book with this theme for a secondary character. Strangers from the Sky This one is Classic Trek, but it's set after the TV show. It also involves tim..."

Sound good, thank you, Ann aka Iftcan.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Rosa wrote: "The Once and Future King"

Thank you, Rosa it's the original Merlin sickness.


message 13: by Janice (new)

Janice  | 12 comments The Confessions of Max Tivoli. I read it years ago and loved it.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Janice wrote: "The Confessions of Max Tivoli. I read it years ago and loved it."

Thank you.


message 15: by Shanna_redwind (new)

Shanna_redwind | 858 comments Maybe not quite what you're looking for, but in this book, the main character lives backwards in time. This book is the second in a series, but can be read without reading the first one.

Bearing an Hourglass


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Shanna_redwind wrote: "Maybe not quite what you're looking for, but in this book, the main character lives backwards in time. This book is the second in a series, but can be read without reading the first one.

[book:Bea..."


Interesting, thx.


message 17: by Rosa (last edited Sep 14, 2017 07:04PM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5204 comments Cara's Craftastic Creations wrote:
Thank you, Rosa it's the original Merlin sickness."


You're welcome! Have you read it already? It's wonderful.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Rosa wrote: "Cara's Craftastic Creations wrote:
Thank you, Rosa it's the original Merlin sickness."

You're welcome! Have you read it already? It's wonderful."


Not yet. I've only seen the movie.


message 19: by Nicola (new)

Nicola | 42 comments I see that no-one has mentioned Time's Arrow so that's another one.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Nicola wrote: "I see that no-one has mentioned Time's Arrow so that's another one."

Thanks, Nicola.


message 21: by Mark- (new)

Mark- | 45 comments Black Ferris This is a novella by Ray Bradbury. An older man rides a Ferris-wheel backwards and turns into a young boy and does mischief.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Mark wrote: "Black Ferris This is a novella by Ray Bradbury. An older man rides a Ferris-wheel backwards and turns into a young boy and does mischief."

Thank you.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Rosa wrote: "The Thief Lord"

I forgot about this one. Thank you, Rosa.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Bump*


message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken Hubbard | 6 comments Dan Simmons' Hyperion. The novel tells six or seven novella-length stories about different characters who are all on the same journey. One of the stories is about a girl who ages backwards.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Ken wrote: "Dan Simmons' Hyperion. The novel tells six or seven novella-length stories about different characters who are all on the same journey. One of the stories is about a girl ..."

Thank you.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Otherborn
Counter-Clock World"


Thank you.


Cara's Craftsations | 1859 comments Bump*


back to top