Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Dirty (Biker MC Romance, #3)
This topic is about Dirty
Serieses! > SERIES NAME CHANGE mid-series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Scott Hildreth (scotthildreth) | 9 comments I have an issue with a series. I wrote two books, Hard and Rough which were Books I and II in the "Filthy Fuckers MC" series.

Amazon made me change the names and republish as "Biker MC Romance" series.

So, in Book III, DIRTY, I wrote it and published it under that title.

The first two books aren't available on Amazon any longer, therefore I 'combined' the new (Biker MC Romance) book to the old (Filthy Fuckers MC) books, but now DIRTY stands all alone without association to the Filthy Fuckers Books.

Can you add DIRTY to the Filthy Fuckers Hard Rough Series, so all the people waiting for Book III will realize it is out?

Thank you

message 2: by Krazykiwi (last edited Jan 19, 2017 07:35AM) (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments Added Dirty to the series, corrected titles.

The existing books keep the old series name in their titles but if you republish new editions, they should have the new series title in their edition titles. And I made a note on the series page about the old title. So everyone should be able to find it now.

Scott Hildreth (scotthildreth) | 9 comments Krazykiwi wrote: "Added Dirty to the series, corrected titles.

The existing books keep the old series name in their titles but if you republish new editions, they should have the new series title in their edition ..."

Thank you so very much