The Challenge Factory discussion

2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > November Buddy Read Final Sign Ups

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (last edited Oct 23, 2016 07:02AM) (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5837 comments Mod
ONLY USE THIS THREAD IF YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BUDDY IS AND WHAT YOU WILL BE READING!

If you want to participate in the Buddy Read and don't have a partner yet, head on over to the November Discussion Thread and read the how to's to find a buddy and a book!

To Sign Up:
✒Please us this example as the format to sign you and your partner up:

Denise and Lauren will be reading Prodigy by Marie Lu
Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu

message 2: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Oct 24, 2016 12:39PM) (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
Please keep the Little House series thread open! We're progressing through the books slowly but surely! I can handle updating the threads for current books, Denise!

Please archive Slaughter Creek series thread and rearchive the Throne of Glass series and the Night Huntress series threads! (I'll dig the Throne thread back out next year for the new release.) Unless Jonquil or Amy come into this thread and request it, please archive the Charley Davidson series thread as well!

Thanks for the hard work, Denise!

Edits and Additions:

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bea (gekrepten) | 650 comments Rachel (me) and Sunshine007 will be reading Black Water Rising by Attica Locke. Thanks!

Kelby *TwistedCactusReads* (twistedcactusreads) | 364 comments Could you please keep the Winter thread open!

message 5: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Eunice and Logan will be reading Everland by Wendy Spinale.

message 6: by SandyC (new)

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments Sandy and Logan will be reading Eligible (The Austen Project #4) by Curtis Sittenfeld by Curtis Sittenfeld

message 7: by SandyC (new)

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments Sandy and Logan will be reading Wizard's First Rule (Sword of Truth, #1) by Terry Goodkind by Terry Goodkind

message 8: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Oct 25, 2016 01:33PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16355 comments Mod
Eunice & Ezi A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole
Liza & Ezi: Rented Heart by Garrett Leigh
Trea & Ezi: Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan
Liza, Krissy, ~Melissa~ & Ezi: Absolution (The Protectors # 1) by Sloane Kennedy
Liza, Rachel, Stacey & Ezi: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
~Melissa~ & Ezi All These Hidden Scars (Loose Ends, #0.5) by Avril Ashton

message 9: by Erica (last edited Oct 26, 2016 08:28AM) (new)

Erica | 977 comments Erin L and Erica will be reading A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Bea (gekrepten) | 650 comments Rachel and Runell will be reading Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers

message 11: by SandyC (new)

SandyC (sandyc88) | 1198 comments Sandy and Angie will read The Ambassador's Mission (Traitor Spy Trilogy, #1) by Trudi Canavan by Trudi Canavan

message 12: by Shantal (new)

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments Elena and Shantal will be reading The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass by Kiera Cass and Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins by Stephanie Perkins

message 13: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Threads are up - Happy Reading & Happy Halloween! :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 2154 comments Would you please keep The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss open? I'm still reading it. Thank you!

message 15: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Sure thing! Looks like I was a little overzealous in archiving this month. :D I've pulled it back out for you.

message 16: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Lol. Thanks Denise

message 17: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Angie & Ezi will read Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

message 18: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Thread is up, enjoy!

message 19: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Denise wrote: "Thread is up, enjoy!"

Thanks