What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Cheerleader (The Snowy Series, #1)
This topic is about The Cheerleader
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA novel about a high school girl whose name/nickname was Snowy... Another teenager in the story called her 'stiff starched Snowy', like she was a prude [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mimi Tenk | 5 comments Years ago I read a YA novel about a high school girl whose name/nickname was Snowy... Another teenager in the story called her 'stiff starched Snowy', like she was a prude....this is s book from many years ago!!!!

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol (blackamethyst) | 5 comments Is it Ruth Doan MacDougall
The Cheerleader ?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 12, 2016 08:40AM) (new)

the links for Carol's suggestion The Cheerleader by Ruth Doan MacDougall

Mimi for highest chance of success change your Subject/Topic line to include details. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Mimi Tenk | 5 comments Thank you so much Carol for the correct title....also Corinne for the links....yay!!!!

message 5: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
I've marked this solved and shelved the book. Mimi, you may be interested to know there's a sequel: Snowy: A Sequel to the Cheerleader :)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Plot details added to header. Please always include them as it helps people searching for your book, as well as people searching for the same book after your thread has been solved.

Mimi Tenk | 5 comments I'm new to this and operating on a cell phone as my home internet is hard to access! Thanks everyone for all the tips!!!!