BackToSchool ReadAThon discussion

Host Recommendation List

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camillie (new)

Camillie Eve (camillieeve) | 8 comments Mod
We are a group of six bookworms and everybody chose two books for this list! Please write which book are you planning to read during the read-a-thon :)

Gianna's recommendations:
The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas How to Disappear by Ann Redisch Stampler

Mel's recommendations:
The Foxhole Court (All for the Game, #1) by Nora Sakavic Stolen A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher

Hanna's recommendations:
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher

Dannii's recommendations:
Girls on Fire by Robin Wasserman Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë

Cassidy's recommendations:
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab

Camillie's recommendations:
Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1) by John Marsden Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) by Emmy Laybourne

message 2: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Lucy (abbielucy) | 2 comments Gonna read this savage song since I literally just bought :) :) :)

message 3: by Luna (new)

Luna | 1 comments I choose the sky is everywhere :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wuthering Heights it is. I'm supposed to read it for school anyway :)

message 5: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) Imogen wrote: "Wuthering Heights it is. I'm supposed to read it for school anyway :)"

Awesome!! It is my all time favourite book. I'm going to he hopefully rerrading it too :D

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Argueta | 2 comments I'm going to read This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab. I bought it when they day it came out and haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Katie (Lost in Pages) (lostinpageskatie) I'm choosing I'll Give You the Sun! I've heard amazing things about it, and I've always meant to read it!

message 8: by Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (last edited Aug 12, 2016 09:45AM) (new)

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) I'll be reading This Savage Song. I was planning to this month anyways :)

message 9: by Fernanda (new)

Fernanda Ceballos (moodytbr) | 1 comments I think I'll go for withering heights ... I'm not sure if a classic is the way to go for a read-a-ton, let's see how it goes!

Chloe (aka Crystal) (purelybyfaith) Eh, I'm just going to skip this one for the readathon...
I can't read books like these unless my mom approves...

message 11: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) Chloe ''What we love, we pursue-What we pursue defines us' wrote: "Eh, I'm just going to skip this one for the readathon...
I can't read books like these unless my mom approves..."

That's okay, the challenges are all just fun guidelines rather than rules :)

Chloe (aka Crystal) (purelybyfaith) Okay. :)