What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Male character is a student with a condition like aspergers or something and is a 3 book series as far as I recall. [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anja (last edited Aug 01, 2016 11:28AM) (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments I think the male characters name is Adam and he's a student but because of his condition he needs touch to ground him. His little sister walks him to his classroom while he touch her arm but has to leave him to go to her own class. He meets his new classmate (a young woman) and he touches her to stay grounded and from there it goes on.
I hope you can help me remember the title or author.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Aug 02, 2016 10:25AM) (new)

Kris | 36036 comments Mod
Anja, how old is the boy? Is there romance in the story?

message 3: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments The Boy is in either high school or college. He and the class mate who helps him gets romantically involved and the 3 books follow their lives together and his strugle to be what she needs despite his disorder. And she has to learn how to deal with him because he doesn't always react as others would.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
When did you read it?

message 5: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments I read it a couple of years ago and I have no idea if it was a new book at that time.
I think the female character has some trouble with her family or an ex boyfriend but I'm not sure if that is correct or if I mixe it together with another book.

Thank you so much for your help.

message 6: by Michelle °O° (new)

Michelle °O° | 154 comments Haven't read this one yet but it is on my TBR and sounds similar to what you are looking for
Reclaiming the Sand

message 7: by Smita (new)

Smita (smi_hegde) | 6 comments He's some sort math genius , isn't he?
I remember reading the synopsis, but have no recollection of the title.
It was a male author yes?

message 8: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments Smita wrote: "He's some sort math genius , isn't he?
I remember reading the synopsis, but have no recollection of the title.
It was a male author yes?"

Hi, I don't rembember if he was a math genius and I don't remember if the author was male or female.

message 9: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments Michelle °O° wrote: "Haven't read this one yet but it is on my TBR and sounds similar to what you are looking for
Reclaiming the Sand"

Thanks, I will check it out.

message 10: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments I'm still looking for this book series. I believe the female character is called Lucy and the male is Adam. At first she just tolerates him but eventually she falls in love with him, and they move in together. The books are a lot about how he has to learn to give her space and to function in society on his own.
Any help or suggestions are more than welcome.

message 12: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments Find You ind the Dark is a good suggestion but not the book I was looking for though definitly one I have to read as well.

Thanks

message 13: by Ayshe (last edited Sep 09, 2016 08:44AM) (new)

Ayshe | 4301 comments I think I found it: Harkham's Case?

message 14: by Anja (new)

Anja (anjulla) | 8 comments Ayshe wrote: "I think I found it: Harkham's Case?"

Yes Yes Yes This is the one.. Ayshe you are the best !!!