YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Mega Month Challenge Archive > Team Fibula (M) - Chat! ✔

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (last edited Jul 30, 2016 11:24AM) (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4391 comments Please check in before August 1. Then, choose a number you'd like to start with and post it on your review thread.
Team members:
Katherine✔
Lydia ✔
Iman
Janor

Review thread: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Ways to earn points:

• For every book read, you and your team will earn one point.

• For every buddy read you participate in, you and your team will earn one point.

• For every title or quote guessed correctly, your team will earn 4 points.

Rules:

• Books must be read from the 1st of August to the 31st of August 2016.

• Books must be at least 100 pages in length, 150 pages for middle grade books, and 300 pages for poetry books/books written in verse.

• Buddy read must take place in our group to count.

• Letters guessed have to be the first letter in the book title / author's name to count, unless it's a bonus guess (from taking part in a buddy read for the book you read and reviewed.)

• Letter guesses have to be based on the English title. (However, you can still read the book in any language you like.)

• Your team have to read at least 1 book before making a guess, and you only get one guess per book read.

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 125 comments Checking in. Hi.

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4391 comments Katherine wrote: "Checking in. Hi."

Added.:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi there :) So which books are you guys going to read for this challenge?

message 5: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 125 comments I was thinking about reading the An Unfortunate Fairy Tale series by Chanda Hahn, I 'll be carrying on with book two.
Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #2) by Chanda Hahn Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale #3) by Chanda Hahn Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #4) by Chanda Hahn Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5) by Chanda Hahn

I might read Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer

I was think about reading
The Last of the Spirits by Chris Priestley Grimm's Fairy Tales 64 Dark Original Tales by Jacob Grimm

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4391 comments Lydia wrote: "Hi there :) So which books are you guys going to read for this challenge?"

Added.:)

message 7: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments Hii, I'm also checking in! And thank you Jackie again for setting all this up!

message 8: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments Lydia wrote: "Hi there :) So which books are you guys going to read for this challenge?"

I have actually no idea yet.. most of the time I just read something on my to read list. I'm pretty impulsive in choosing books to read :)

message 9: by Iman (new)

Iman (imanayadd) | 207 comments here

message 10: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments We now have to choose a number between 1 and 300 right? Should that number be posted here or on the review thread?

message 11: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 85264 comments Mod
On the review thread ☺

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Well we have to choose something how does 259 sound?

message 13: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments Lydia wrote: "Well we have to choose something how does 259 sound?"

:0, I'm sorry I had already taken the liberty of choosing 48 on the review thread.. but we can do 259 next :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally fine :)

message 15: by Iman (new)

Iman (imanayadd) | 207 comments does anyone have an idea to what the book is?

message 16: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments No ideaa, but I have read my first book.. So hopefully we will get our first letter soon :)

message 17: by Iman (new)

Iman (imanayadd) | 207 comments I'm more done than not with my book lol

message 18: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments Hii everybody, I have now posted my first review and have given the letter A. With the second book I read I can choose either the S, A or H.

message 19: by Iman (new)

Iman (imanayadd) | 207 comments Guys I know what the answer is. It's Venom by Fiona Paul

message 20: by Iman (new)

Iman (imanayadd) | 207 comments 259 please

message 21: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments Iman wrote: "Guys I know what the answer is. It's Venom by Fiona Paul"

Well done!!

message 22: by Janor (new)

Janor | 540 comments Hii guys!

Has anyone read anymore books? I have posted my latest now and hopefully it will give us a few letters! :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys ,I just wanted to say I am sorry for not reading as much as I said I would(should have chosen a fun team this year).Especially to Janor who has actually read more than this number.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.