Start by marking “Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5)” as Want to Read:
Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5)

Forever

(An Unfortunate Fairy Tale #5)

With the Godmother Guild destroyed by Teague's army, Mina finds herself without the guidance of her Fae Godmother. Alone and confused, she must lean on her friends for support. The dark prince threatens their very existence with a show of power on the human plane that has everyone running for their lives.

To save them, Mina must make a deal with the prince to become his pr
ebook
Published June 8th 2015 by Chanda Hahn

To ask other readers questions about Forever, please sign up.
Ella Bond Definitely. I hope that she ends up with Teague in the end.
…more
Definitely. I hope that she ends up with Teague in the end.
(less)
Nidhi Bhatt She is in love with Teague. She was heartbroken when she had to escape the Fae world in Reign. I just hope this book brings a happy ending for Mina an…moreShe is in love with Teague. She was heartbroken when she had to escape the Fae world in Reign. I just hope this book brings a happy ending for Mina and Teague/Jared. I don't want Mina with Brody, even though I don't have anything against him.

Team Teague...(less)

Start your review of Forever (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #5)
Peachy  Queen
Apr 24, 2015 rated it liked it
BEFORE READING THIS BOOK:

I am NOT the only one who is DYING to read this book! I mean, LOOK at the cover!! THAT IS FREAKING EVER!!! And, the cover's beautiful and all, but seriously. You cannot tell me that this synopsis does not make you burn with impatience and excitement!

With the Godmother Guild destroyed by Teague’s army, Mina finds herself without the guidance of her Fae Godmother. Alone and confused, she must lean on her friends for support. Then the dark prince threatens their very existe
Siera Olcott
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Norah Una Sumner
"Will Beauty have to destroy the Beast she created?"

Gonna keep this short mostly because I've read this book a few weeks ago but I totally forgot to review it but also because I really don't won't to spoil anything for you guys.Just know that I'm very happy with how this series ended and I think you'll love it too,if you haven't already read it.I'm surprised to see that some people say that the story was confusing because I didn't find it confusing at all,in fact I found it to be mor
Haleema Hussain
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, favourites
I almost cried like ten times but I thought it was great you should make another book it would be awesome I would read it. I love the books and know that it's over I'm soooo sad in almost in tears :,(
Anna (Enchanted by YA)
Quite possibly my favourite book of this year so far!! Simply amazing <3

REVIEW TO COME...
Lindsay Victoria
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Elizabeth (Elzburg)
Sep 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: ya, e-books
"'I lost my heart a long time ago, to a prince in a story.'"

We made it. The last book in the Unenchanted series. It’s been a winding road, but we’re here. As you can tell from my rating, this was my least favorite. It got really slow at points, and I never had much drive to ever read it besides just wanting to finish it. Not to say there weren’t any intense parts!

There was banging in kitchens! ಠ ͜ ʖ ಠ
"Nix was so preoccupied with banging around in the kitchen…"

There were unsuccessful swi
Priscila
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my feels.... Gah....

This is so bittersweet!
I'm going to miss these guys so much!
My only consolation is that (like The Iron Butterfly series) I can revisit them again and again...

I can't possibly express how much I love Mrs Hahn's books!

All of them!

Yes, I repeat, ALL OF THEM!

Hahn ripped my heart out with this one!
It was Beautiful! I'm such a mess right now, forgive me if I'm a little incoherent...

I will not say anything of the plot, because let's face it, if you're reading this you already
Nidhi Bhatt
Courtney
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what to do with my life now that I've finished. I just finished about 2 minutes ago and my heart is aching just knowing it's complete. This is definitely one of those books that makes you think 'what do I do with my life now'. Chanda Hahn I applaud and salute you. Well Done.
Angel
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: All Ages
Recommended to Angel by: Found UnEnchanted online for free and was hooked
After 2+ years of Chanda Hahn and this series, I have to say that the final Unfortunate Fairy Tale series was both a relief and a disappointment. It was disappointing because of all the sudden romantic match ups, ones that were barely even hinted at in previous books, the quick-paced feel of the book, and the confusing scene jumps and happenings.

However, that's usually how series books end, so it's not a big deal.

On the relief side, I'm pretty impressed with the ending. There were many plot twi
Tina McGonigal
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jackie Schemmel
Kathy
Jun 08, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointing

I've been reading this whole series and I was so looking forward to this final book. I got it and found to my disappointment it is poorly written, full of grammatical errors and typos, and basically crap. It in no way lives up to the other books and reads like a middle school creative writing rough draft.
◼Zaky◼
A quick paced read with unexpected twists & turns peppered with surprises on the way.Loved & had a great time reading it, though feel sad it's over but glad & happy it ended on a happy note.
So finally Mina gets her happy ending!:))))
Only one complain- thought it lacked romance between Mina & Teague :(((((((
Altogether quite an UNFORGETTABLE SERIES!!!
Brittany Francis
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Just not as much as the other books. I noticed many spelling and grammar errors as I read, and I was taken out of the book when Mina returned to her plane (and left the fae plane). I would have much rather seen more with her and Teague.
Felicia
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-4

Will Beauty have to destroy the Beast she created?

This book was all over the place. There were a few times I got lost and had to re-read. Overall, I liked the series and conclusion.

QUICK RECAP

(view spoiler)
Anastasia A
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Shelves: favourites
This brought such inner turmoil, because before I even say anything; I would like to establish that I hate Nan. For no apparent reason, I just really dislike her.

But, Oh My Gosh Darn Petunia, I loved this book. I waited months for this book to be published and I jumped the gun as soon as it was available on Kindle. I have read the entire series, and I just want to cry, knowing that this is the end of an era. I have read Chanda Hahn's other series as well, as this one by far exceeds even the lov
JJ -
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~"I’m plotting my own demise,” she teased, keeping her eyes closed. “Because I know that falling for you will be the death of me."~

Wow! I'll admit, I was afraid after the last book that the author was going to lose me in this one. Things were starting to twist together in all these weird ways to the point I was thinking, "D*mmit, just let Mina find her HEA already!" Not to mention, I was afraid the author might lose steam with all the creativity she's shown throughout this series. However, despi
Seamaiden
Dec 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
After four books that were disappointment compared to what they could have been, Forever comes as the one which got away. I am not sure if I liked it because it was better than the others or because it was that good but the fact is it broke the curse. The.plot was moving fast and sometimes it looked rushed but it didn't ruin the narrative. The series didn't have the aura of darkness the.story tried to give it so the deaths ruined its fluidity but I think I actually disliked them more because the ...more
Con
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series was and accidental mishap by me forgetting my book. But I ended up finishing the series in two days so I was dying since January 5th till now!!!!! .Thank God I did because this series rocks. I can't wait to see what this book has to unfold!!! Does anyone else agree that when you where reading the series it felt as if something wrong where going to happen in the den and then BOOM the one place is gone??!! Well if so Chanda Han did that on purpose to get you to read the 5th one with th ...more
Samantha wickedshizuku Tolleson
Aug 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: YA Fans, Fairy Tale Rewrite fans
Recommended to Samantha wickedshizuku by: previous books
This has been so utterly confusing. Note to other readers: make sure you read all these books consecutively. If you don't you're apt to forget everything that has happened, I know I did.

Though, when I got past that the book was pretty good.
Ally Üü
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
May 29, 2015
Come out. Come out. Wherever you are.
No. Seriously! I can't wait to read this book. *kneels* Oh, god of books, whoever and wherever you are, please gimme this book now.
* Avid Reader *
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't know how I feel about this.
Maddie S
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Knowing your the reason your family has died in the ways they did can make a girl go crazy, but it’s a good reason Mina is already on the crazy. Mina is strong, brave, and strong hearted are all good characteristics to have when you’re cursed. After losing so much Mina starts to wonder if she’ll ever get her happily ever after. Brody and Nan have been given the gift of keeping their memories even after one story is done, and it’s all for the better because they’re always going to be brought into ...more
Angela - findmebehindabook
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
What an incredible ending. This book had me at the edge of my seat the entire time. I thought many times that I had this last story figured out, but I was wrong. There were many intense, oh my goodness moments throughout the book. The ending was perfect and just what was needed.
Katie
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2020
This was a nice ending to the series. I feel like it wrapped things up pretty well. I just really love the characters in this series. And I love all the paranormal creatures and beings. Such a fun series.
Christie Boyer
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great ending to my favorite series. I won't give any spoilers, but I will say this was very well written and the plot was wonderful. My only regret is that the series is actually over and I will really miss reading about Mina and her tales.
Megan
I never thought the day would come that this series would be over. This is the first official young adult book I ever picked up when I was 9 or 10 and I discovered my first book boyfriend, the one and only Jared. I get teary-eyed every time I think that I will never get to read more of Mina's story, because I've grown so attached to these characters. While reading this series over the years, I've created a blog and invested further in my love for reading. And yet, despite the flaws this book has ...more
Lissi *Tove's Nook*
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I decided not to write a review for every book, but instead, write about the series as a whole. I find that it's easier to encompass the story, instead of each book. That's just how my brain works, so deal with it.

I love this series. The first book was a free Kindle download, and, me loving free books, specially free books about fairy tales, I was all in. And man was I hooked. It follows the life of a young girl, about 15 - 16 who finds out that her ancestors were none other than the Grimm broth

• The Mind Games (Mind Readers, #3)
  • The Mind Keepers (Mind Readers, #4)
  • Revival (The Variant Series, #1)
  • Princess of Athelia: An Unfinished Fairy Tales Novella
  • The Underworld (Fallen Star, #2)
  • The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, #1)
  • Twice Upon A Time (Unfinished Fairy Tales, #2)
  • Ever After (Unfinished Fairy Tales, #3)
  • Ignite (Skyborn, #1)
  • The Promise (Fallen Star, #4)
  • Resistance (The Variant Series, #2)
  • A Princess of Wind and Wave: A Retelling of The Little Mermaid (Beyond the Four Kingdoms, #6)
  • The Vampire Trap (City of Wishes #2)
  • The Mind Readers (Mind Readers, #1)
  • The Vision (Fallen Star, #3)
  • A Faerie's Revenge (Creepy Hollow, #5)
  • Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)
  • A Faerie's Curse (Creepy Hollow, #6)
Chanda Hahn is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Reign An Unfortunate Fairy Tale. She was born in Seattle, WA, grew up in Nebraska and currently resides in Portland, Oregon with her husband and their twin children. She attended North Central University in Minneapolis Minnesota for Childrens Ministry. She was also a children's pastor, bookseller and children's librarian.

Books pu

An Unfortunate Fairy Tale (5 books)
  • UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)
  • Fairest (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #2)
  • Fable (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #3)
  • Reign (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #4)