I love Alpha Male books club discussion

REC NEEDED!! URGENT!!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments hey!..
I am looking for a book(s)....with a really really intense hero..
dangerous..and sometimes scary and cruel to h....but protective too!!...(mf, mfm, mmfm....menage works too!!)

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments Katy Evans, Kristen Ashley, Abbi Globes, Kristen Proby, Julie Ann Walker... are all good authors for that.

message 3: by Jme (last edited Jul 23, 2016 12:28PM) (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Medavis66 wrote: "Katy Evans, Kristen Ashley, Abbi Globes, Kristen Proby, Julie Ann Walker... are all good authors for that."

done...all of em! and loved them too!^^..thnx!
but I'm searching for along the lines of..Sinister Kisses Bound by Vengeance]Edge of ObsessionInferno
..or Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale..or A Bedtime Story....

message 4: by M (new)

M (lionrock71) | 22 comments Have you read the Kresley Cole series (Game Maker) or the Hitman series by Jessica Clare/Jen Frederick? also Tessa Bailey's series.

message 5: by M (new)

M (lionrock71) | 22 comments Also Lani Lynn Vale has a couple of series. I find them all entertaining but the Freebird series is probably the best starting point.

message 6: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. Have you read Lexi Blakes series Masters and Mercenaries series or Anna Zaires series Twist Me series

message 7: by M (new)

M (lionrock71) | 22 comments Laina Kenny has a DIG Security series that is alpha related and has some storylines that drift into MFM. Also, Jane O'Roarke has a couple of books. I loved The Girl Says Yes, which has an East Indian Navy SEAL male lead and a mouthy FBI agent female lead. But she has another book that centers on a MFM relationship with some danger. Also good, I just liked the other one better. Lorelei James writes mainly Western romances, but you don't get more alpha then some of those guys and there is another series of hers that has more of a mystery angle and one that is more BDsM related. Kylie Scott's post-apocalyptic seies is good too...and naturally when you're the last few non zombies around the relationship boundaries will shift.

message 8: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments M wrote: "Have you read theGame Maker) or the Hitman series by/Jen Frederick? also Tessa Bailey's series."

M wrote: "Laina Kenny has a DIG Security series that is alpha related and has some storylines that drift into MFM. Also, Jane O'Roarke has a couple of books. I loved The Girl Says Yes, which has an East Indi..."

hmm.....already read Jessica Clare and Kresley Cole series ...
I think I will try DiG Security later on! thnx!..

message 9: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments AղցҽӀɑ W. wrote: "Have you read Lexi Blakes series Masters and Mercenaries series or Anna Zaires series Twist Me series"

oooh yes!! loved them!! <3......almost forgot about em!^^

message 10: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments M wrote: "Laina Kenny has a DIG Security series that is alpha related and has some storylines that drift into MFM. Also, Jane O'Roarke has a couple of books. I loved The Girl Says Yes, which has an East Indi..."
...a series/book like Sinister Kisses..is what I need!

message 11: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments Maya Banks KGI series is good.

message 12: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Medavis66 wrote: "Maya Banks KGI series is good."

Read it! ^^

SB*needs low angst books* | 729 comments The Governor (The Governor The Contract #1-4) by Suzanne Steele
McCade's Way by Mara McBain
The Devil in a Stetson by Lietha Wards
Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) by Kristen Ashley

These are ones I thought of that I enjoyed.

message 14: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Sbyrd wrote: "The Governor (The Governor The Contract #1-4) by Suzanne Steele
McCade's Way by Mara McBain
The Devil in a Stetson by Lietha Wards
Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) by Kristen Ashley

These are ones I thought of that I enjoyed."

these are def my tbr material. i have read Knight

message 15: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 09, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Jennifer (lilkitty) | 6 comments Try Born to be Bound. I recently discovered this series and the author. It's kind of dark though, so be warned. Sigil is also pretty good. EVERYTHING they do is for her.

message 16: by Carey (last edited Oct 09, 2016 04:17PM) (new)

Carey | 8 comments Wicked TiesShayla Black's Wicked Series is sooo good and has everything you are looking for.

message 17: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Harper Sloan corp security is good but no mfm. Nicole Edwards has several series with alpha men and mfm, mm. Check out Alluring indulgence and pier 70.

message 18: by Hanaa (new)

Hanaa | 8 comments Is there books that are stand alone ??

message 19: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments Jme wrote: "M wrote: "Laina Kenny has a DIG Security series that is alpha related and has some storylines that drift into MFM. Also, Jane O'Roarke has a couple of books. I loved The Girl Says Yes, which has an..."

Until Series

message 20: by Willow (last edited Oct 11, 2016 07:20PM) (new)

Willow Madison | 31 comments Jme wrote: "but I'm searching for along the lines of..Sinister Kisses Bound by Vengeance]Edge of ObsessionInferno
..or Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale..or A Bedtime Story..."

I hope this isn't considered rude by this group, but I'd put my books on a shelf along with the ones you mention, Jme.

LC Moon 4 starred the unedited version of We Were One Once Book 1 and another reviewer compared my Alpha in True Nature to Sebby in an update comment before. (I've not read the SK series though, so I can't attest to that statement)

Happy reading :) Willow Madison

message 22: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Willow wrote: "Jme wrote: "but I'm searching for along the lines of..Sinister Kisses Bound by Vengeance]Edge of ObsessionInferno
..or Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale..or A Bedtime Story..."

I hope this isn't consi..."

I have already read your books!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
and LOOOOOOOOOVEEEE THEM a lot!!
and I think i'm an idiot......BUT i have huge crush an max <3 <3......
love your books.....Love Your Books......LOVE YOUR BOOKS...

message 23: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Jennifer wrote: "Try Born to be Bound. I recently discovered this series and the author. It's kind of dark though, so be warned. Sigil is also pretty good. EVERYTHING they do is for ..."

I have read born series....it;s really wonderful!..
I'll definitely read Sigil! thnx for the rec!

message 24: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Songbyrd *aka SB aka Byrd* wrote: "The Search by Nora Roberts

Angels Fall by Nora Roberts

The Makings of a Good Man by Lietha Wards"

def on my tbr! thnx for the rec!!!

message 25: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Hanaa wrote: "Is there books that are stand alone ??"

hmm....Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale........and A Bedtime Story..

message 26: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Aղցela W. wrote: "Have you read Lexi Blakes series Masters and Mercenaries series or Anna Zaires series Twist Me series"

yes yes yes yes!!....
i am in love with Julian.....

message 27: by Jme (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Reba wrote: "Harper Sloan corp security is good but no mfm. Nicole Edwards has several series with alpha men and mfm, mm. Check out A"

hmm....i like the series corp security,...but it's not..dark enough for my taste...
i'll check out Alluring indulgence and pier 70...thnx!.

message 28: by Willow (new)

Willow Madison | 31 comments Jme wrote: "I have already read your books!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
love your books.....Love Your Books......LOVE YOUR BOOKS... ..."

Wow. Thank you for all the love :) Glad to meet another "Maxochist" ;)

I'm working on a few different books and should have some new ones coming out soon *fingers n toes crossed*

SB*needs low angst books* | 729 comments Jme wrote: "Songbyrd *aka SB aka Byrd* wrote: "The Search by Nora Roberts

Angels Fall by Nora Roberts

The Makings of a Good Man by Lietha Wards"
def on my tbr! thnx for the rec!!!"

You are welcome and I really hope you like them.

message 30: by Nay the Bae (new)

Nay the Bae | 1 comments hey have you tried torment me by Annabel Joseph. its exactly what you need

message 31: by Jme (last edited Oct 13, 2016 07:45AM) (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments modernmumzy wrote: "hey have you tried torment me by Annabel Joseph. its exactly what you need"

hmm....how could I forget Annabel Joseph....I really liked her book "Mercy".. :)
I will definitely read torment me ;)..thnx for the rec!!

message 32: by Jme (last edited Oct 13, 2016 07:55AM) (new)

Jme (jzzmine) | 41 comments Willow wrote: "Jme wrote: "I have already read your books!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
love your books........"

YAAAYYYYY!!!!! new books!!! you are amazing! thnx for such awesome reads!!......btw I'm very very eagerly waiting for Existential Angst!!