Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > Beignets and Fangs ARC (AMBW PNR Vampire)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments Hi! This is a little dark, but more funny. Kei is a Japanese and white vampire who hunts pedophiles in his spare time. Shauna is a waitress and college student with ambitions of taking over the family restaurant. Kei is immediately taken with Shauna, and keeps messing up. This is a novella. Fewer than 100 pages. Quick read. It will be released on Amazon 7/31, but until then, I would like to give out a few copies through instafreebie and get some feedback/reviews. If interested, you can download it in the format of your choice here:

https://www.instafreebie.com/free/AwMQa

Beignets and Fangs by Gisele Walko

message 2: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks Gisele!

message 3: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments Sure! Hope you like it.

message 4: by Layeshia (new)

Layeshia (busybee9000) | 802 comments Thank you very much Gisele I'm always looking for anAMBW Romance. Just downloaded the book to Nook.

message 5: by Erica (new)

Erica (makewishdreambig) | 50 comments Thanks a bunch

message 6: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments Layeshia wrote: "Thank you very much Gisele I'm always looking for anAMBW Romance. Just downloaded the book to Nook."

Hope you like it. I like AMBW pairings myself.

message 7: by Layeshia (new)

Layeshia (busybee9000) | 802 comments If you know of any other AMBW Please let me know.

message 8: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments Layeshia wrote: "If you know of any other AMBW Please let me know. "

Have you read the Theodora Taylor ones? I was also still looking for clean or YA ones for my teen daughter if anyone knows of any.

message 9: by Layeshia (new)

Layeshia (busybee9000) | 802 comments I will keep a lookout for that type of book for your daughter. :-)

message 10: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments thanks

message 11: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments velvetgypsy wrote: "Got my copy, thnx Chica!!"

Yay! Thank You.

message 12: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 845 comments Gisele:

I look forward to reading it this weekend. Thanks.

message 13: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments Hope you like it Rosie. Thank you.

Cordelia the Ardent Reader Gisele wrote: "Layeshia wrote: "If you know of any other AMBW Please let me know."

Have you seen this book list. I personally haven't read any of the books, but it claims they are clean.. https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/7...

message 15: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 796 comments Cordelia the Ardent Reader wrote: "Gisele wrote: "Layeshia wrote: "If you know of any other AMBW Please let me know."

Have you seen this book list. I personally haven't read any of the books, but it claims they are clean.. https://..."

Thanks Cordelia. Some are on my TBR list. I will have to look closer to see if any feature Asian men. Good place to start for sure.