What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Goth characters that aren't 'emo'

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 153 comments You know what I'm talking about.
I mean characters who wear the clothes, do the makeup and the hair and stuff, but they're not talking about how cool death is, how depressed they are, and they're not afflicted with streotypical 'goth disorders', like self-harm and depression.

All genres (excluding romance) are okay. I'm open to contemporary, sci-fi and fantasy, et cetera.
YA or not, doesn't matter.
Romance in the book is okay, but please none where it's the main focus.
Before anyone mentions Perry from the Iron Druid Chronicles, I'm already reading that series. Same for Molly in The Dresden Files, already reading it.

Thanks in advance.
Peace.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 153 comments Cool :D added to my TBR. Much thanks!

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 309 comments Courtney wrote: "Oh My Goth"

Anytime! :)

message 5: by Joseph (last edited Jul 19, 2016 04:07PM) (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 441 comments Ellery Adams's Books by the Bay Mystery series has a goth-sort of character, Millay. She's not a main character, but she's a great member of the supporting cast. The first book is A Killer Plot.

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 153 comments Thanks, Joseph :)

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 153 comments C wrote: "Vampire Kisses Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1) by Ellen Schreiber Raven is goth"

Thank you so much :D