The Challenge Factory discussion

♦TCF Monopoly Archives♦ > TCF Monopoly Maddison vs Nikk vs Laurence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments

Roll Dice

Monopoly Rules

• You do not need to wait for the other player to finish reading before you take your next turn. As soon as you're done reading, go ahead and roll.
• Each property is represented by a shelf. For each grouping of shelves/properties you would read a certain amount of books from that shelf. Once you finish the amount of books you would then “Own” that shelf.
• If you land on an “owned” shelf you would have to read a certain amount of books above what the owner had to read.
• If one person “owns” all of the books in a group (think Mediterranean and Baltic) and another player lands on their properties they would be able to recommend at least one of the books that the player has to read.
Utilities – For the Electric Company – Read a book where the characters have electric chemistry. For Water Works – Read a book that makes you cry. Books have to be 150 pages or more.
• If a player lands on an “Owned” utility, then the owner will recommend a book with electric chemistry or that makes them cry.
Railroads – For Reading Railroad – Read whatever you want. For Pennsylvania Railroad – Read a book set in Pennsylvania. For B&O Railroad – Read a book that someone else thought stunk. For Short Line – Read a novella. Page minimum 150 for all but Short Line. 25 page minimum for the novella.
• If a player lands on an “owned” railroad, the owner will recommend a book for that specific railroad.
Chance and Community Chest – there are 12 cards for each. If a player lands on one of those spots they will roll the dice a second time and then would “pull” the corresponding card and do whatever it says on the card. Once a card is used, it will be out of play unless needed to finish the game. Books for this would need to be at least 150 pages.
Being in Jail – To get out of jail you would need to have one of the get out of jail free cards, roll doubles on one of your next three turns or read a book where a character is arrested or has been in jail. Books for this would need to be 150 pages or more.
Just Visiting – Read a novella of your choice, 50 page minimum
Free Parking – Read any book 100 pages or more
Go – Read any book of 200 pages or more
Luxury Tax/Income Tax – Read a book with a rich character, a really poor character or someone that works in a bank. 150 pages or more
• Each roll, you'll post your starting spot, the roll and your new spot on the board.
• When you finish your book you'll post the spot your on, book name, rating, when it was finished and a short review of the book. If you were supposed to read a book that had a specific element (water works utility, book that made you cry), then please mention that in the review.
• Re-reads are allowed.

Link to Frequently Asked Game Questions

message 2: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Property/Shelves

Mediterranean Avenue - Favorites Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Baltic Avenue - Fiction Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.

Oriental Avenue - 2013 Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Vermont Avenue - Wishlist Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Connecticut Avenue - Books I Own Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.

St. Charles Place - Ebooks Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
States Avenue - Maybe Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.
Virginia Avenue - Book Club Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 2 books if the property is owned.

St. James Place - Reviewed - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
Tennessee Avenue - 2012 Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
New York Avenue - Must Read Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.

Kentucky Avenue - 2011 Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
Indiana Avenue - 5 Stars - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.
Illinois Avenue - Re-Read Shelf - Must read 1 book to own. Must read 3 books if the property is owned.

Atlantic Avenue - 2010 Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
Ventnor Avenue - Library Books - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
Marvin Gardens - Recommended Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.

Pacific Avenue - Stand Alone Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
North Carolina Avenue - Love Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.
Pennsylvania Avenue - Part of a Series Shelf - Must read 2 book to own. Must read 4 books if the property is owned.

Park Place - Never Finished Shelf - Must read 3 book to own. Must read 5 books if the property is owned.
Boardwalk - DNF Shelf - Must read 3 book to own. Must read 5 books if the property is owned.

message 3: by Paris (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Community Chest

2. Get out of Jail Free
3. Holiday Fund Matures - Read a Holiday themed book.
4. Yes Sir! - Read a book with a bossy character.
5. Go Directly to Jail
6. Laugh Riot - Read a book that makes you laugh.
7. Go Forward 3 Spaces
8. Fight Night - Read a book with a fight in it.
9. Advanced to St. Charles Place
10. You Inherit $100 - Read a book that was given to you or with a character in it that has inherited something.
11. Pay the Hospital - Read a book that takes place in a hospital or where someone goes to the hospital.
12. You've won a beauty contest - Read a book where a character is considered beautiful.

Chance

2. Advance to Illinois Ave
3. Fright Night - Read a book that scares you.
4. Get out of Jail Free
5. Play Ball - Read a book with a sports theme or athlete in it.
6. Go to Jail
7. Sing A Long - Read a book with a musician
8. Go Back 3 Spaces
9. Warm & Fuzzy - Read a book that makes you feel warm & fuzzy or that has a pet in it.
10. It's Your Birthday - Read a book you got for your birthday or where someone celebrates their birthday.
11. Great Job! - Read a book where the main characters works for a living.
12. Pay For School - Read a book that takes place in a school or where someone goes to school.

message 4: by Maddie (last edited Apr 08, 2017 04:00AM) (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Tracking Properties
Mediterranean Avenue - Owned by Nikk
Baltic Avenue -

Oriental Avenue - Owned by Nikk
Vermont Avenue -
Connecticut Avenue -

St. Charles Place - Owned by Maddie
States Avenue - Owned by Nikk
Virginia Avenue -

St. James Place -
Tennessee Avenue -
New York Avenue - Owned by Maddie

Kentucky Avenue - Owned by Maddie
Indiana Avenue - Owned by Maddie
Illinois Avenue - Owned by Nikk

Atlantic Avenue -
Ventnor Avenue - Owned by Maddie
Marvin Gardens-

Pacific Avenue - Owned by Nikk
North Carolina Avenue - Owned by Maddie
Pennsylvania Avenue -

Park Place -
Boardwalk -

Reading Railroad-
B&O Railroad-
Pennsylvania Railroad-
Short Line- Owned by Maddie

Water Works- Owned by Maddie
Electric Company-

message 5: by Maddie (last edited Mar 09, 2017 01:01PM) (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Cards Tracking
Community Chest

2. Get out of Jail Free
3. Holiday Fund Matures - Read a Holiday themed book.
4. Yes Sir! - Read a book with a bossy character.
5. Go Directly to Jail
6. Laugh Riot - Read a book that makes you laugh.
7. Go Forward 3 Spaces
8. Fight Night - Read a book with a fight in it.
. Advanced to St. Charles Place
10. You Inherit $100 - Read a book that was given to you or with a character in it that has inherited something.
11. Pay the Hospital - Read a book that takes place in a hospital or where someone goes to the hospital.
12. You've won a beauty contest - Read a book where a character is considered beautiful.

Chance

2. Advance to Illinois Ave
3. Fright Night - Read a book that scares you.
4. Get out of Jail Free
5. Play Ball - Read a book with a sports theme or athlete in it.
6. Go to Jail
7. Sing A Long - Read a book with a musician
8. Go Back 3 Spaces
9. Warm & Fuzzy - Read a book that makes you feel warm & fuzzy or that has a pet in it.
10. It's Your Birthday - Read a book you got for your birthday or where someone celebrates their birthday.
11. Great Job! - Read a book where the main characters works for a living.
12. Pay For School - Read a book that takes place in a school or where someone goes to school.

message 6: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolled 5+2=7
Start: Go
End: Chance
Chance Roll: 6+1=7
Task: Read a book with a musician

message 7: by Laurence (last edited Jul 20, 2016 03:48AM) (new)

Laurence Bastien | 42 comments Rolled: 5+1 = 6
End: Oriental Avenue
Task: Read a book from 2013 shelf

Finally I will read The maze book 1 by James Dashner!

message 8: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Awesome hope you like it!

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Sorry I don't know what happened to my roll post - I thought I posted it the other day

Rolled: 3-3= 6
End: Oriental Avenue

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Completion post #1
property: oriental avenue -read a book from 2013 shelf

Book read: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer by Marissa Meyer
rating: 4 stars

given i had previously attempted to start this book at least 6 time and not gotten past the first chapter, this actually ended up being quite a quick and enjoyable read. I Liked the reimagining of the cinderella story and the character of Cinder especially. The whole lunar, cyborg twist definitely makes it a more intriguing tale and i think i will definitely read on in this series

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Rolled: 4 + 3 = 7
Start: Oriental Avenue
End: States Avenue
Task: Read a book from Maybe shelf

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Completion post #2
property: states avenue -read a book from Maybe shelf

Book read: Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

This book came highly recommended so I was really looking forward to this read and it didn't disappoint. Stories about the fae can be really hit and miss for me but this story hit all the chords for me in terms of the dangerousness of the fae and the balance of humour and strength in the MC. I enjoyed the storyline, though the weird flashback thing the author did occasionally (the whole if i knew then what i know now..) got a distracting at times and cannot wait to continue reading on in the series

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Rolled: 5+ 6 = 11
Start: states Avenue
End:Illinois Avenue
Task: Read a book from re-read shelf

message 14: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Bastien | 42 comments I am all messed up here I was on oriental avenue first and going to post my review today for my book...but seems Nikk has landed on it after my roll and I just dont understand. Do you know what is happening there Maddison?

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments I look on the FAQ and if two people land on the same unowned property then who reads and posts their completion post gets to own it but the other person just has to read 1 book as its essentially a rent free stop

message 16: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Bastien | 42 comments Ok, so it stays blank until next stop?

message 17: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Bastien | 42 comments The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
Oriental avenue completion
How it fits: was in the list
Rating 4 stars

Review: I was highly recommended this book and I can assure it is really a good one, but I cannot say a best seller. Some questions I had haven't been answered, but in the end, action was there and I was thrill to go forward.

message 18: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Bastien | 42 comments Rolled: 4 + 4 = 8
Start: Oriental Avenue
End: Virginia avenue
Task: Read a book from Book Club shelf

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments sorry I mean a rent freeze stop for the player who posts the review second - By completing the stop first I have taken ownership of it

message 20: by Laurence (new)

Laurence Bastien | 42 comments Ok no problem I understand :)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Completion post #3
property: Illinois Avenue - Read a book from re-read shelf

Book read: Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

I really liked this read. as a book 2, I felt it really extended the story and created some bigger ARCs and challnges for the series to follow. I liked that we got introduced to new players and factions and were given just as many questions as answers. I am really looking forward to my book 3 in this series to arrive and I am really enjoying this series

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Rolled: 3 + 4 = 7
Start: Illinois Avenue
End: Pacific Avenue
Task: Read 2 books from Stand Alone Shelf

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Completion Post #4

Property: Pacific Avenue - Read 2 books from Stand Alone Shelf

Books read: It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover rating : 5 stars

could not put this book down. From the first page I was immediately drawn to both Lily and Ryle and eager to see how the story would play out. When ever i put the book down, these characters would still linger in my mind so that I was always eager to come back to their story and as hints of what was to come began to surface, I really didn't want it to be true because I was so emotionally invested in these characters and the story.

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman rating : 3 3/4 stars

This was a strange one. It was easy to read and I flew through it and it had an original and interesting story line that kept me interested and enjoying it all the way through. It was incredibly quirky and somewhat whimsical in parts. I did a feel a little like the ending left ore questions than answers but on the whole an enjoyable read

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Rolled: 4 + 6 = 10
Start: Pacific Avenue
End: Mediterranean Avenue
Task: Read 1 books from Favourites Shelf

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Hey guys! Sorry, yeah I'm still playing, just haven't had a book with a musician for a while, but my current read counts. And I forgot to change my notifications for this one, so I'll update the tracking thread right now. Sorry!

message 26: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments I can't wait to get It Ends With Us from the library! All of Colleen Hoover's books are 5 stars to me. They are all incredible.

message 27: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Wow Nikk you're on a roll!

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Chance Card Completion
The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass
Task: Read a book with a musician
How it fits: America plays violin
Date read: 18/8/16
Rating: 5 stars

Review: This one was a rather emotional ride, I'll say that. First of all (view spoiler) Secondly, I thought that (view spoiler) That must've been so awkward for America when (view spoiler) But legit, the ending was perfect. I mean, exactly the way to describe (view spoiler) And I loved Maxon's (view spoiler) They were seriously adorable. This book was seriously chock-full of stuffs! Can't wait for the next one, even though people say it's bad.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolled 3+1=4
Start: Chance
End: St. Charles Place
Task: Read a book from the ebook shelf.

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Completion post #5
Property: Mediterranean Avenue - Read 1 books from Favourites Shelf
Book read: Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
Date read: 25 August 2016
pages: 498
Rating: ★★★★

I really enjoyed this fourth instalment. After the cliffhanger of book 3, I didn't know where this would go but I actually enjoyed it more than Faefever. I felt like we finally started getting some answers in this book ( even though it then generated twice as many questions). Although I have to wonder how many more things cannot happen to Mac over the course of this series. I feel like this series is getting bigger and better and I can't wait to see where it goes

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments sorry for the delay - I have a couple of challenges going as well as a few books for review to read so i have only just managed to finish on for this task

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Maddison wrote: "I can't wait to get It Ends With Us from the library! All of Colleen Hoover's books are 5 stars to me. They are all incredible."

I loved It Ends With Us. But like you I love pretty much all of colleen hoover's books :-)

Nikki the Sapphired Book Dragon AKA NixieNut  (sapphireddragon) | 503 comments Rolled: 6 + 6 = 12
Start: Mediterranean Avenue
End: States Avenue (Already owned by me)
Task: According to the FAQ if you land on a property you already own you are just visiting and don't need to read a book but can roll right away

So

Rolled : 1 + 6 = 7
Start: States avenue
Finish: Free Parking
Task: Read any book 100 pages or more.

well that's good timing as I am about to start Beautiful Disaster :-)

message 34: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Awesome! But it doesn't matter whether you've started a book or not, you can still count it :)

message 35: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments And don't worry about being slow, none of us have properties yet apart from you.

message 36: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments St. Charles Place Completion
The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, #2) by Rick Yancey
Task: Read a book from the ebook shelf
How it fits: Ebook shelf
Date read: 30/8
Rating: 3 stars

Review: This one was actually so boring. Nothing happened. The 5th Wave was so action-packed and adventurous, and then this was really boring. I do like the way Yancey swaps words around though, the way he plays with the language and uses lots of detail and adjectives. Keeps me thinking. I like the multiple POV, and also the way (view spoiler) I like how Ringer played such a big part in this, and so much of the book was from her position. I kind of didn't understand how and when (view spoiler) Also, I thought that (view spoiler) Also the fact that (view spoiler) which was really surprising!

message 37: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolled 6+2=8
Start: St. Charles Place (owned by me)
End: New York Avenue
Task: 1 Must-Read

message 38: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments New York Avenue Completion
The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass
Task: Read a book from the must-read shelf
How it fits: Must-read shelf
Date read: 31/8/16

Review: AWESOME! I have no idea why people think this isn't as good as the first 3! If anything, it might even have been better! It was in no way worse. It was just as unputdownable as the rest of the series. I like the fact that this Selection was with guys rather than girls. I way prefer reading about guys' emotions than girls, I guess because it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy when they open up. And that's what made this book so awesome: the warm fuzzies! I really dislike Eadlyn, but I do really like her name. She's so spoilt and self-centered and defiant. (view spoiler) I like the way each of the boys gives her something new, like she has a different connection with each one. I'm rooting for (view spoiler) I think. (view spoiler) I like the way (view spoiler) And just (view spoiler) Can't wait to read the latest one! If it doesn't conclude anything I'll rip myself apart because I won't be able to wait for the next one.

message 39: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolled 6+2=8
Start: New York Avenue (owned by me)
End: Ventnor Avenue
Task: Read 2 books from the Library shelf

message 40: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments First Ventnor Avenue Book
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
Task: Read a book from the library shelf
How it fits: Library shelf
Date read: 5/9/16

Review: Wooooow typical Colleen Hoover book :D Just amazing. About the first half was kind of meh, but then oh wow everything started happening at once! It was such an emotional serious read, and I feel like it would be really hard to read if you'd been in a violent relationship. But it was so worth the read. The end this time had me crying my eyes out. I really had no idea what to expect, had no idea which way Lily was going to go. At the start, I never expected her to (view spoiler) I couldn't believe (view spoiler)

message 41: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Ventnor Avenue Completion
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas
Task: Read a book from the library shelf
How it fits: Library shelf
Date read: 6/9/16
Rating: 4 stars

Review: Although this book took me months to read (well the first 36% did) I read the last 64% reaaalll quick. In less than 24 hours. I don't know how I did it, considering I had no motivation whatsoever for ages before then. But I'm really glad I didn't DNF it like I initially thought I was going to. Glad I pushed through. Lots of good things, if not a little confusing and slow at the start. Still definitely preferred the first and second one over this one. It's strange, because all three of these are so completely different from each other. But I like finally discovering (view spoiler) Also sweet to see (view spoiler)

message 42: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolled 4+1=5
Start: Ventnor Avenue (owned by me)
End: North Carolina Avenue
Task: 2 Love books

message 43: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments First North Carolina Book
The Temptation (The Secret Circle, #6) by L.J. Smith
Task: Read a book from the love shelf
How it fits: Love shelf
Date read: 12/9/16

Review: This book was pretty good. I read it real fast, all in 1 day, and I only read for around 2.5 hours yesterday. So I was pretty pleased with that :) Plot-wise, the book was kind of boring, but these books definitely aren't masterpieces, so I got what I expected I suppose. Glad that I finally made it to the end of the series. Surprised that there actually weren't (view spoiler) And as usual Cassie just really annoyed me with the whole (view spoiler) I also really hate Scarlett how she (view spoiler) Glad that (view spoiler) That was really nice :) And I liked the old man too, Timothy Dent or whatever his name was.

message 44: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments North Carolina Avenue Completion
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas
Task: Read a book from the love shelf
How it fits: Love shelf
Date read: 14/9/16

Review: This was holy woah. Incredible!!!!! Especially the last half! It's like Heir of Fire, in that regard, because I powered through the last half of that one. I actually read 45% of this one yesterday. It started getting late, and I knew I should sleep, yet it was at the (view spoiler) and there was no way I could stop. Even though I still had 90 pages to go and I knew it'd take me longer than an hour, there was no putting it down. So I read it and suffered this morning, but it was worth it. So much stuff happened, and (view spoiler) So heartbreaking to hear about (view spoiler) Also crazy that (view spoiler) And (view spoiler) That last spoiler has a whooole lot of shocking things in it, and it's just so crazy. It all happened so fast! But one thing I really enjoyed was (view spoiler) On the love interests: (view spoiler) So much has changed throughout this series, and it's incredible! Can't wait to read the fifth one!

message 45: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolled 6+3=9
Start: North Carolina Avenue (owned by me)
End: Mediterranean Avenue (owned by Nikk)
Task: 2 Favorites books

message 46: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments First Mediterranean Avenue Book
The Crown (The Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass
Task: Read a book from the favorites shelf
How it fits: Favorites shelf
Date read: 16/9/16

Review: Woooow this book was so crazy! Just as amazing as all of the others. Still don't know why most people wish it stopped at The One. They are all awesome to me. The one big plot twist in this book had to be (view spoiler) I so did not see that coming one little bit! And I'm so pleased that at the end (view spoiler) And finding out that Lady Brice (view spoiler) So sad to know that this is the last one in the series :( I can't wait to keep up with all of Cass's future books. I know The Siren didn't compare much, but this series was incredible.

message 47: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Mediterranean Completion
Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas
Task: Read a book from the favorites shelf
How it fits: Favorites shelf
Date read: 30/9/16

Review: Wooooooooowwwwwwwww this book was holy rutting gods incredible!!!!!!!!!! There was always stuff happening, and it was just freaking amazing! Once again, not too keen on how they're always springing surprises on us, but then it does also lend to the story :p Keeps things interesting. Just feel like we're missing out on a lot of back story.

I like how there was never a dull moment, but didn't like how everyone started getting together. It was a rather lusty book, and that put me off a little. So typical, I could see everyone's pairs before they even happened. But I did like how (view spoiler) I don't really want to go into spoilers, because otherwise this'll turn into a bloody essay, so I'll just say that there were a lot of plot twists. No way I'm going to be able to remember this book next year when the last ToG book comes out, so I'll be up for a re-read in a year's time if anyone wants to join me :)

message 48: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Rolleed 5+4=9
Start: Mediterranean Avenue
End: Just Visiting
Task: Read a novella 50 pages minimum.

message 49: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments You guys still here?

message 50: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 3687 comments Just Visiting Completion
Romancing the R.A. (Campus Crush, #1) by Ashelyn Drake
Task: Read a 50pg min novella
How it fits: 81 pages
Date read: 5/1/17

Review: Oh Andy <3 I love Andy. Swimmer, gentleman, good fun, perfect boyfriend material. And the whole ice cream and sprinkles thing. I love it!!!!!! I love how they got together too, but when (view spoiler)

« previous 1