What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

BlackMoon Beginnings (Prophesized, #1)
This topic is about BlackMoon Beginnings
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA series..girl with powers being chased, joins group of people. [s]

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Not LUX series but very much like it.
I read this series over 5 years ago. Still trying to locate again. This is all I remember. Girl finds out she has powers in dream. being chased and wanted by bad guy evil supernatural. She passes out a lot and goes to another place and meets other people. She can bring themback with her and she ends up liking this guy who is kinda snarky and with another girl who he knows for years, she ends up traveling with this group who is running fromthis bad guy who sends creaters or soldgers supernaturally to fight them and capture. One of the good guys heals and the girl used to do gymnastics so she is good when learning to fight, Then she makes friends with a being who was bad, but is trying to be good for her, and he can tansport people from place to place. Plus she goes into this bad place and they create spells to hold her there. When the group travels from house to house they end up sitting in living room watching movies, She often lays on the guy who is her protector who might be an immortal, but they don't have that romantic thing. They boy she likes she finally gets with then one of them dies, and get brought back but it breaks them up again.
The group have people with different kinds of powers. Set in modern day.
There was a spin off book of other romances with in group.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy?

Ginger, what are the girl's powers (when she's not dreaming)?

message 3: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Not sure..not even sure she has any but the group is teaching her to fight..what are u thinking

message 4: by Kris (new)

Nothing in particular. Just trying to get more clues about your book.

message 5: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Making me crazy for years

message 6: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Very much like lux series..but little different. At first thought lux was rip off of this smaller series...maybe was

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments Do you mean Lux by Jennifer L Armentrout? It doesn't sound like that to me.

message 8: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Yes

message 9: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Very much like lux, but group of teens traveling together to outrun this bad guy/supernatural chasing them. They move from safe house to safe house..all very expensive and very nice.
But friend incharge of moving them is in on it...Sells them out...

message 10: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments Do you remember the location the story takes place? USA, big city, UK, alternate world, etc?

Why was the bad guy coming after them? What sorts of powers did the friends have? What made the main girl special?

message 11: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments One of the places they were in was mountains, snow. The bad guy thing was chasing them to get her, and sometimes she would pop in to his place? He caught her several times, but she got out with help of one of his "people" who could transport people. I can't remember what made her special. Her guardian was a man/male who she met in her dreams and he was bad ass. But they weren't an item, he started relationship with the female who originally was with the male lead who this girl liked.

message 12: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Nordin | 2 comments Is it by chance Pulse by Patrick Carman?

message 13: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
Pulse the link for Alexis' suggestion

message 14: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments No but thanks for the book suggestion. I don't think im ever going to find out the name...Have a great weekend. thank again...

message 15: by ☆Joycedale☆ (new)

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments Ginger wrote: "Very much like lux, but group of teens traveling together to outrun this bad guy/supernatural chasing them. They move from safe house to safe house..all very expensive and very nice.
But friend inc..."

Yea that part does sound like Lux lol.
It's a long shot because not all the parts match but I Am Number Four or Night World, No. 1

message 16: by Josie (new)

Josie | 30 comments It sounds slightly similar to Poison Princess

message 17: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Nope, but now I want to read thanks...maybe I dreamed reading it..lol...

message 18: by Kris (last edited Aug 31, 2016 12:01PM) (new)

Ginger posted in another thread, "I went my local library and they looked up all digital books I downloaded ever...This is the best feeling...already re-read series."
www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18221811...

She was looking for the Prophesized series by Kaitlyn Hoyt:
www.goodreads.com/series/105246-proph...

message 19: by Ginger (new)

Ginger (gingee) | 14 comments Thanks. I re-read the series in a few days...loved it!

message 20: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa (honeybeerosewriter) | 12 comments Is it Haven (War of Princes)?

message 21: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa (honeybeerosewriter) | 12 comments Oops, didn't read the last entry.