What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beyond Eden
This topic is about Beyond Eden
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romantic suspense about a model [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jacqueline J | 12 comments I read this book probably 10 years ago?

The main character is a model who is involved in an explosion during a photo shoot near the beginning of the book.

I'm pretty sure her face is injured in the explosion.

Jacqueline J | 12 comments Pretty sure that's not it. I have a vague memory that at first they think the explosion is random but later figure out she is the target.
Thanks though.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Jacqueline, can you tell us about the hero and how he met the heroine?

What caused the explosion? How is she being threatened?

Where does she live and where did the photo shoot took place - U.S./country, big city/small town, mountains/coast/region, etc.?

Jacqueline J | 12 comments If only I could remember more. I feel like the hero might have been hired to protect her?

Jacqueline J | 12 comments The explosion was a bomb though I do remember that.

message 6: by Mariyam (new)

Mariyam | 47 comments Could it be When Day Breaks by Maya Banks?

Jacqueline J | 12 comments Ive read that and that's not it, The book I am looking for is older than that. But thanks.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Beyond Eden by Catherine Coulter? One Amazon reviewer says: "Lindsay Foxe is a supermodel with the family from hell. Her father hates her; her mother's an alcoholic; and her wicked step sister stepped right out of the Cinderella fairy tale. Lindsay has just been involved in an explosion on a set and is rushed to the hospital. At this point the novel goes back in time and you learn of all the events leading up to the explosion. The main story line is who is trying to kill her?... Enter the hero Taylor who is hired as her body guard, and who of course falls in love with her..."

Jacqueline J | 12 comments Thanks so much! pretty sure that is it.

message 10: by Kris (new)

Great, glad we could help!