Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Which Kelley Armstrong series to read next?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Tyson Hi All,

I am new to this group and to goodreads in general (always late to the party!). One of my favourite authors is Kelley Armstrong. I absolutely loved her Otherworld and Darkest Series. However i took a break from reading her for several years (couldn't afford to buy books at the time and my library was not a supporter of her work :( ) and come back to discover all these new series!

My question is: Any recommendations for which of her other series I should start reading first? (Any other books/authors similar to her welcome too :) )

message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Jun 18, 2016 12:44PM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Cainesville has paranormal critters similar to the Otherworld series, and is also adult (if that's what you want.)

Reading order is (I believe):

Omens (Cainsville, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Visions (Cainsville, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Deceptions (Cainsville, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Betrayals (Cainsville, #4) by Kelley Armstrong

On a side-note, I got to meet Kelley Armstrong once at a fantasy convention and we had breakfast. I got to sit right next to her and pester her with stupid questions about Jeremy <3

She is super-nice in real life.

message 3: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Tyson Thanks for the suggestion Anna. I don't mind adult or YA books (or even "new adult").
Jealous that you got to meet Kelley Armstrong, lucky you! She seems nice from interactions on her social media. Jeremy and Jaime are two of my favourite characters :)
I think i'm going to get Undone when it comes out in a few days too.