What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2)
This topic is about Hunted
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Alien + Mates; he finds his mate who is reluctant and in order to protect her he takes her to another planet where it is extremely cold. [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tranpreet (new)

Tranpreet | 6 comments I'm looking for a book about aliens and mates. I'm not entirely sure if it were an alien hero but there is a possibility of him not being human. But he finds his mate who is reluctant and in order to protect her he takes her to another planet where it is extremely cold and they stay with the hero's friends family. During their time there the heroin learns about the hero's culture and even witness a wedding (the daughter (there are 2 daughters) of the hero's friends) but is surprised since the daughter is so young but she found her mate.

Genere: romance, alien, mates, sci-fi
Series: i believe its part of a series
time period : i read the book possibly in 2006-2014

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Tranpreet, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Tranpreet (new)

Tranpreet | 6 comments Still looking

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Transpreet, is she kidnapped or does she go willingly to this other planet?

Can you tell us more about the couple - their jobs/skills/interests, how they met, love/hate at first sight, her family/friends, her home town, etc.?

message 5: by Tranpreet (new)

Tranpreet | 6 comments If I remember correctly she’s was transported to another planet where she met the hero. But before she was transported I believe she was kidnapped and on some ship that crashed.

I don’t think the book mentioned what she did but the hero was a warrior alien. Also, I believe the warrior alien could transform into something or had some inquire powers.

It was hate at first sight as the hero wanted to claim her but she didn’t approve. Hope that helps! Thanks!

message 6: by Kris (new)

A few guesses:
- Ice Planet Barbarians or Barbarian Lover by Ruby Dixon?

message 7: by Tranpreet (new)

Tranpreet | 6 comments Unfortunately no, I have read the whole series it’s great but not the book I’m looking for. Thanks!

message 8: by Anime (last edited Apr 13, 2019 03:12PM) (new)

Anime Aunty (AnimeAunty) | 9 comments This sounds kinda like the KINDRED series by EVANGELINE ANDERSON. Mayb?

The cold planet sounds like the Blood Kindred. If u have a wound, he will lick it and make it aaaallllll better, yum.

message 9: by Anime (new)

Anime Aunty (AnimeAunty) | 9 comments Even if Brides of the Kindred isnt it, if u like STEAMY Alien romance, Anderson has discovered the PERFECT formula.
I am ADDICTED to all the many many KINDRED books.

Enjoy

message 10: by Anime (new)

Anime Aunty (AnimeAunty) | 9 comments I looked up which one it may b.
#2 HUNTED, Brides of the Kindred

message 11: by Tranpreet (new)

Tranpreet | 6 comments Omg you found it! Thank you so much! Yes I totally agree the books are addicting, will definitely be rereading them again. Thank you so much!

message 12: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Tranpreet. Here's the link for Anime's find - Hunted by Evangeline Anderson.

message 13: by Tranpreet (new)

Tranpreet | 6 comments Thank you so much!

message 14: by Anime (last edited Apr 14, 2019 10:48AM) (new)

Anime Aunty (AnimeAunty) | 9 comments If u haven't read them the PARANORMAL DATING AGENCY series by MILLY TAIDEN were really great too!

Enjoy