The Child Thief The Child Thief discussion

E-book or physical copy?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new) - added it

Joey Reyes I plan on reading this book but right now, I'm conflicted whether to buy the physical copy or read it in my kindle. Which one do you think is better? Does the physical copy have artworks and stuff like that?

Dymphna I own the Kindle version and am very happy I got that one. It has the artwork in the back.

Bipasha I own the kindle version, but I'm dying to get the hardcopy. The illustrations are gorgeous, and I'd love to have the actual pages rather than my ebook format. Go for the book, books always trump kindles! ;)

CD Joey wrote: "I plan on reading this book but right now, I'm conflicted whether to buy the physical copy or read it in my kindle. Which one do you think is better? Does the physical copy have artworks and stuff ..."

Buy the physical version with the nice prints of the artwork.

Carefully razor each of the full page illustrations out and mount them. Then discard the rest of the book with extreme prejudice.

C.J. Mugleston Most people love this book. Just because you didn't doesn't mean you have to try and sway others away from it.

Monica I own the actually book because at the time didnt have an ereader but i own another book of his on my kindle and the pictures look fine imo. Regardless i didnt like the story

Mila I think the artwork looks better on paper.

Bree I prefer physical books, and wind up buying a physical copy of books I enjoyed reading on the kindle - but that's just me! I'd say go with your gut. If you're more kindle inclined, go kindle. If you're a book hoarder like I, spend paper on that paper. Either way: you're the reader!

Victor Davis I bought the paperback. I wish I had the hardback. This book is a true work of art, both written and drawn.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* Because of the illustrations and cover, think having the book is best, although of course reading it digitally is fine as well.