Book Friendship discussion

General Chat > Currently Reading

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Shadowhunter , The Book Addict XD (new)

Sarah Shadowhunter  | 38 comments Mod
What are you currently reading? You can add the book or books you are currently reading.

message 2: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 17 comments The Sweet Trilogy!

message 3: by Sarah Shadowhunter , The Book Addict XD (new)

Cool! I have been wanting to read that series!!
I am currently reading : Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken

message 4: by Protyasha (last edited May 03, 2014 01:23AM) (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 17 comments The darkest minds...how is it?

message 5: by Sarah Shadowhunter , The Book Addict XD (new)

The Darkest Minds is really good so far! I am really liking this book. It really caught my attention since the first page, very unique and action-pacted since the beginning.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm currently reading looking for Alaska by john green....

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I already finished the Goddess Test series, and I will continue other series, the second parta of Under the never sky and Throne of glass

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Throne of glass and selection

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading 1984 hoping to have it finished tomorrow

message 10: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) I'm almost done with Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi and just started Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 11: by Protyasha (new)

Protyasha Roy (protyasharoy) | 17 comments The lux series is one of my favourite! Thinking of rereading them!

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Selection

message 13: by Christine (new)

message 14: by Sarah Shadowhunter , The Book Addict XD (new)

Just finished Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand and I am starting The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

message 15: by Broken_Heart, Smile, Love, Life (new)

Broken_Heart (just-smile) | 319 comments Mod
R they good??

message 16: by Christine (new)

message 17: by Sarah Shadowhunter , The Book Addict XD (new)

Skye wrote: "R they good??"

Unearthly was really good! I just finished it today, I haven't quite started the maze runner.

message 18: by Broken_Heart, Smile, Love, Life (new)

So..?
Have u got 1 4 me yet??

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) The book thief

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments Shatter Me

message 21: by Kaya (new)

Kaya | 2 comments The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp and Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas . Both are pretty good.

message 22: by Lana (new)

Lana (intentional-or-not) I am the Messesenger and Anna and the French Kiss :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading The Big Sleep on my Nook

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily All the books you guys are reading look so good!
I am the Messenger is totally awesome and deserves way way way more hype then it gets in my opinion!
I am reading The game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin!

message 25: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 12 comments I am currently reading A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin

message 26: by Abigayle (new)

Abigayle Jones I'm currently reading the Doll in the Garden and then starting the Dead Man in Indian Creek, but will be starting Vampire Academy in a couple of days.

message 27: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 12 comments Abigayle wrote: "I'm currently reading the Doll in the Garden and then starting the Dead Man in Indian Creek, but will be starting Vampire Academy in a couple of days."

I love the Vampire Academy series and each book is better than the last one. That has been my experience so far when I have read this book and Frostbite.

message 28: by Abigayle (new)

Abigayle Jones I was looking at books and decided to give Vampire Academy a try.

message 29: by Broken_Heart, Smile, Love, Life (new)

Sleeping walking now..Going good..

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) City of Heavenly Fire!! It shipped early!

message 31: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) My copy of CoHF is not here yet and I swear to the Angel I'm going to die. To occupy my time, I'm rereading Clockwork Prince.

message 32: by Amy (new)

message 33: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 12 comments Since I have taken a book break from A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin , and I am currently reading Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare and Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead .

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i am currently reading The Book Thief and The Book of Lost Things

message 35: by Heather (new)

Heather How are you liking The Book Thief?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Heather wrote: "How are you liking The Book Thief?"
I love it! I feel so many different emotions while I am reading it, I'm smiling one minute crying another!

message 37: by Heather (new)

Heather Janessa wrote: "Heather wrote: "How are you liking The Book Thief?"
I love it! I feel so many different emotions while I am reading it, I'm smiling one minute crying another!"

I was the same way when I read it I gave it 5 out of 5 hope you enjoy as much as I did!

message 38: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and hopefully Numbers (Numbers, #1) by Rachel Ward soon.

Just finished Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas , AMAZING. Fully recommend!

message 39: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Inheritance and Elixir

message 40: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3) by Veronica Rossi the first book was a slight letdown, but this one is fantastic so far.
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman is very captivating, beautifully written

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

message 42: by Amy (last edited Jul 13, 2014 04:57PM) (new)

Amy | 2 comments I'm starting Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi , and I've heard good things about this novella! :)