Start by marking “Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)” as Want to Read:
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)

4.19  ·  Rating Details ·  32,851 Ratings  ·  3,347 Reviews
The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do—and they are just as determined to stay together.

Within the confines of a cave they're using as a makeshift refuge, they struggle to reconcile their people, Dwellers and Outsiders, who are united only in their hatred
Published January 28th 2014 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Into the Still Blue, please sign up.

sprout From Wikipedia (the most reliable source on the internet!):

From Wikipedia (the most reliable source on the internet!):

Veronica Rossi is an American novelist known for her debut New York Times bestselling Under the Never Sky trilogy. Film rights to the trilogy have been optioned by Warner Brothers Studios...

Personally, I look forward to it. I think the imagery will be great to translate to screen! I just hope Rossi has a lot of input with that aspect, from an artistic standpoint. (less)
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
13th out of 2,658 books — 15,852 voters
YA Novels of 2014
11th out of 1,533 books — 8,920 voters

More lists with this book...

Dec 04, 2013 Farah marked it as get-released-now
Me, all excited for this book:

Me when I see "Expected publication: 2014"

Aug 03, 2016 Lu rated it it was amazing
I will miss terribly this series, this last volume was something so awesome. It was a beautiful yet painful way to end my bookish year.
And Veronica, feel free to write some other novellas, I wouldn't mind. Something involving Roar'd be great.

Jenuary 2o13:
So... dear Veronica, I'm here waiting agonizing for this book, y'know. What about write and publish, like, 32352 novels about Roar in the meantime? They'd help a lot.
Let me know.
I'm here.

Mar 13, 2014 Mitch rated it really liked it

*Note: all the teasers we provide are from the Advanced Readers Copy of the book and may be subjected to changes upon publishing.

(Update: 01/06/'14)
He leaned down, bracing his arms on either side of her, his lips soft as they kissed a trail from her mouth to her ear. “What I was trying to say,” he whispered, “is that I see you in everything. There isn’t a word for you that means enough, because you’re everything to me.”
“Perfect words,” she said, her smile wobbling with emotion. “Magical.”
He l
Kat Kennedy
Nov 26, 2014 Kat Kennedy rated it it was amazing
I posted my official review on Tor. But, seriously. Just everything about this book is made of win, guys.

Oh, and Veronica Rossi is a goddess of amazing genius who I adore with complete abandon. Thank you so much for Perry, Aria and Roar. I'm so sad their amazing story is over!
Actual rating: 4.5/5 Unstoppable Stars

They had brought Dwellers and Outsiders together, and that was how it would stay.

Before I talk about the book, I just want to say that when it comes to Perry, I can't stop thinking about Chris Hemsworth the whole time because of his appearance and body figure.

Don't you agree he's the perfect role for him?

As the title indicates, Into the Still Blue is the last one of this series and apparently, the characters will find the Still Blue eventually. Since the
Emily May

I just don't know what to say. I'm shocked. My reaction to this third and final book was so completely unexpected that I've tried several times over the past couple of months to get into it. I was sure it was just me picking it up at the wrong time and not being ready to appreciate it. But, after trying at least ten times to read this book, I've had to put it aside indefinitely. I was finding it so dull that I started skim-reading.

What happened?? I enjoyed Under the Never Sky and I absolutely

Veronica Rossi is officially one of my favorite authors. She can't do wrong, I promise. Every single one of the books in this series has been absolutely PERFECT. 'Into the Still Blue" was everything I wanted and more. I laughed, I giggled. I cried (along with Perry and Aria). Perfect conclusion for a perfect series.

The only bad thing I can say about the Under the Never Sky series is that it is over.

I'm going to miss Roar and his jokes. Aria and her awesomeness. I'm going t

Simona Bartolotta
"Try to sleep. Tomorrow’s coming, whether we worry about it or not."

•Pretty obviously, the romance is once again a rather important part of the story, and once again I was more annoyed than pleased by it and by the way it was handled. The only thought worth mentioning I was capable of formulating whenever Percy and Aria entered the scene was (other than "Argh please just go away") was "Go get a room and spare me your ridiculous PDA". And I am usually not against PDA, I even like them as long as
Melissa (Ever So Mela)
Full series review
Under the Never Sky review (book 1)
Through the Ever Night review (book 2)
I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once
-John Green

The best feeling is when something takes you by surprise. When something totally unexpected happens and you're left marveling at the sight wondering how you never saw it sooner. I never expected to fall in love with this series the way I have. If those first pages were anything to go by, this series would have never seen the ins
Feb 18, 2014 Natalia rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing conclusion to the series. I'm definitely going to be stuck on this book for a while. It gave me so many more reasons to love the series and to call it my favorite.

I'm happy but at the same time I want to cry.

PS: the last acknowledgment was really sweet and made me tear up. (:

This book is too far away D:

Jun 23, 2016 Lucie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Die Reihe war sooooooo gut! So so so so so so gut!
I recommend Into The Still Blue.

Through the Ever Night is much better IMO. Still, better ending than I thought possible for this series. :)

Perry! <3

Into the Still Blue was not spectacular, to tell you the truth. Although compared to Reached, it's more quick paced; and compared to Champion, it has more swoon moments.

The best thing about this finale is that Aria and Perry did not waste time. They took what was needed (from each other), and they did what what needs to be done (for each other). A
Dec 09, 2013 ♥Rachel♥ rated it it was amazing
Into the Still Blue was an amazing conclusion to a series I will hold dear to my heart!

We catch up with Aria and Perry after the fall of the Dwellers compound and the capture of Cinder. They have to frantically work together to save all the survivors by finding the Still Blue. But Sable is a formidable foe and a completely evil one at that. Now that he has Hess working with him and all his resources I wondered if Perry and Aria would be able to prevail. What am I saying here? Of course Veronica
Aj the Ravenous Reader
Sep 18, 2014 Aj the Ravenous Reader rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian, favorites
If you feel like reading dystopian series is like reading Hunger Games all over again with just few twists and turns, I suggest you read this Series to give you a fresh feel on dystopians. Plus Aria and Perry's love story is totally amazing and Roar reminds me so much of one of my favorite characters- Kenji of Shatter Me series!!! :)
After Reading:

Series Review can be found at Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic.

Although I enjoyed Through the Ever Night more, Into the Still Blue is still undeniably a great time with as a tense conclusion to the series from start to finish.

I cheered a little too loudly at certain deaths. And when Aria beat Kirra up.

Veronica Rossi is a master at title names. First:

Under the Never Sky

Through the Ever Night

Jan 06, 2016 Ann rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, tbr

ExcUsE mE WhiLe i CrY fOreVeR

Omg this book was PERFECTION, I seriously couldn't have asked for a better ending! I absolutely love this books and I'm so sad the series it's over! Aria, Perry and Roar will always have a special place in my heart!
Definitely one of my all time favorite series ever! So glad this was my first read of the year!!
Sep 17, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it

"There is no way forward that isn’t through pain.”

Aaahhh, this was a great conclusion to yet another epic book trilogy that I really liked!
Even though I enjoyed this series immensely, I just couldn't give this 5 stars. It just didn't touch me as deeply as some other book trilogies out there.. *cough* Daughter of Smoke and Bone *cough*

This whole book was really fast-paced and didn't bore me for even a second! Sometimes it felt a bit rushed in my opinion, but maybe that's
Giselle (Book Nerd Canada)
There’s just something about Veronica Rossi’s writing that makes you forget about your own life. You find yourself transported into its pages and I love that feeling. In this case, I was psyched to read this. The final book in the trilogy starts off with a revelation that there could be a place without the storm. A place where they could all be safe and free from the storms that surge in the sky.

Aria and Perry search for this place throughout the book, and they end up finding answers to some que
Jan 31, 2014 Kassidy rated it it was amazing
Such a fantastic ending to a phenomenal series. The characters have been through so much and gone through so much development. They remained true to themselves though, and it is so amazing. I just can't rave about this series enough!
I love this world, it's so creative and interesting. I also felt like there were no plot holes and every question was answered :)
I read this book so quickly, I couldn't stop! The writing flows so nicely and is so intriguing.
Read this series!
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Jan 28, 2014 Stacia (the 2010 club) rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Mostly fans of character driven stories because the techie/adventure stuff isn't as big until book 3

The trilogy-ending curse has been broken.

Now I get why it took me 3 tries to finally buckle down and read Into the Still Blue. The final installment was good in its own right, but it was very different in execution. I had been expecting one thing, and when I got something else, I think I balked at it without realizing. Once I got over the fact that the character-driven vibe of the past two books wasn't going to be as strong of a factor here, I settled in to enjoy the one thing that I always sa
Ashley Williams
Sep 06, 2013 Ashley Williams rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Just Downloaded my ARC!!!

I cannot even form words for how much I loved this book! It was so good! I loved the first two books in this series soo much, and this book was no exception. It was full of action like the previous book, though there wasn't as much of a romantic aspect, it was still there and strong. I love Perry and Roar and Aria. I thought for a second or two that I would die at the ending, but I managed to make it through. I loved every single word! I was tra
Are you looking for an entertaining dystopian trilogy that doesn't get progressively worse with each book? Then look no further! The Under the Never Sky trilogy might be exactly what you're looking for! Some things that speak for these books: solid world building that doesn't completely fall apart in the last book; a cute and in its own way even kind of realistic romance (and I'm usually not one to swoon over romances in YA dystopias); an awesome platonic (!) friendship between a guy and a girl ...more
See more reviews at YA Midnight Reads

Into The Still Blue is the final conclusion to the Under the Never Sky trilogy and delivered a lot of kick-assery, sweet romance, unforgettable friendships and higher stakes for all the characters. And as a last instalment does, Veronica Rossi adds to this mix with some heartbreak, second chances and sacrifices.

Our two main characters, Perry and Aria were both fantastic narrators and have both come so far. Perry’s bravery and leadership is strong and I enjoye
Yesy (The Book Vagrant)
Jan 31, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
update with mild spoilers: after mockingjay and allegiance, i've obtained a new phobia to trilogies' endings, but this did not disappoint. in fact, my only complaint about the book is that it was too short because now i'm done reading it and i wish i wasn't. it should have been 99999999 pages so i could read about perry and aria and roar and hell even soren forever.

original: i can't handle the title, i just can't. it's equally as beautiful as the last two but it seems to serve as another remind
Into the Still Blue has been a novel I have anticipated ever since I closed the covers of Under the Never Sky. Even before Through the Ever Night released, I wanted to know the fate of these characters who had become so beloved. Veronica Rossi, as expected, delivers magnificently, tying up all loose ends in a conclusion that is wholly satisfying. While this novel is not my favorite of the trilogy – Under the Never Sky still holds that position – it only emphasizes how difficult it is to pinpoint ...more
2.5 stars - Spoilers

This was more enjoyable than Through the Ever Night (though that's not saying much since I didn't like that), it was far more action packed, cohesive, and gripping. But there were certain aspects that I had issues with such as the predictability, and the slow middle section, also Perry's character and the romance grated on me (a lot).

-Into the Still Blue was essentially about Aria and Perry trying to save both their people (the Dwellers and Outsiders) from the increasingly de
  • Infinite (Newsoul, #3)
  • Three (Article 5, #3)
  • Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2)
  • Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)
  • Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2)
  • Flame (Sky Chasers, #3)
  • Wings (Black City, #3)
  • Horde (Razorland, #3)
  • Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2)
  • The Offering (The Pledge, #3)
  • Let the Storm Break (Sky Fall, #2)
  • Erased (Altered, #2)
  • The Forever Song (Blood of Eden, #3)
  • Ruins (Partials Sequence, #3)
  • Deliverance (Defiance, #3)
  • Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)
  • Rebel (Reboot, #2)
  • Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)
Veronica Rossi's debut novel, UNDER THE NEVER SKY, will be published in over twenty-five international markets, starting on January 3rd 2012 in the United States. Film rights to the trilogy have been optioned by Warner Bros.

More about Veronica Rossi...

Under the Never Sky (3 books)
  • Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
  • Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)

“We all have the potential to do terrible things. But we also have the potential to overcome our mistakes.” 165 likes
“What I was trying to say,” he whispered, “is that I see you in everything. There isn’t a word for you that means enough, because you’re everything to me.” 133 likes