Start by marking “Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)” as Want to Read:
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)

Into the Still Blue

(Under the Never Sky #3)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  40,922 Ratings  ·  3,690 Reviews
The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do—and they are just as determined to stay together.

Within the confines of a cave they're using as a makeshift refuge, they struggle to reconcile their people, Dwellers and Outsiders, who are united only in their hatred
Published January 28th 2014 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Into the Still Blue, please sign up.
Nemesis Question, if this does get turned into a move how will they do the whole scrie and mind reading thing?
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe Blood of Olympus by Rick RiordanThe One by Kiera CassCress by Marissa MeyerDreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Can't Wait Books of 2014
2,428 books — 15,754 voters
YA Novels of 2014
1,548 books — 9,160 voters

More lists with this book...

Farah
Jan 20, 2013 added it
Me, all excited for this book:

Me when I see "Expected publication: 2014"

Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★
Third Time Read Review

SPOILER-FREE REVIEW

He looked back, still walking, and pressed a hand to his
heart.

This is the third time I read this trilogy and thankfully, my feelings are exactly the same as the first and the second time I read it. I had so much fun reading this trilogy and I have binge read it for the past few weeks, so it's kind of hard for me to leave the world of this trilogy. I feel so attached to the trilogy. To the plot. To the characters. Basically everything and every time
Lu
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
12/31/13:
I will miss terribly this series, this last volume was something so awesome. It was a beautiful yet painful way to end my bookish year.
And Veronica, feel free to write some other novellas, I wouldn't mind. Something involving Roar'd be great.

January 2o13:
So... dear Veronica, I'm here waiting agonizing for this book, y'know. What about write and publish, like, 32352 novels about Roar in the meantime? They'd help a lot.
Let me know.
I'm here.
Waiting.

Mitch
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Jasmine
Actual rating: 4.5/5 Unstoppable Stars

They had brought Dwellers and Outsiders together, and that was how it would stay.

Before I talk about the book, I just want to say that when it comes to Perry, I can't stop thinking about Chris Hemsworth the whole time because of his appearance and body figure.

Don't you agree he's the perfect role for him?

As the title indicates, Into the Still Blue is the last one of this series and apparently, the characters will find the Still Blue eventually. Since the
Kat Kennedy
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I posted my official review on Tor. But, seriously. Just everything about this book is made of win, guys.

Oh, and Veronica Rossi is a goddess of amazing genius who I adore with complete abandon. Thank you so much for Perry, Aria and Roar. I'm so sad their amazing story is over!
Boyanna

*Note: all the teasers we provide are from the Advanced Readers Copy of the book and may be subjected to changes upon publishing.

(Update: 01/06/'14)
He leaned down, bracing his arms on either side of her, his lips soft as they kissed a trail from her mouth to her ear. “What I was trying to say,” he whispered, “is that I see you in everything. There isn’t a word for you that means enough, because you’re everything to me.”
“Perfect words,” she said, her smile wobbling with emotion. “Magical.”
He l
Emily May
DNF

I just don't know what to say. I'm shocked. My reaction to this third and final book was so completely unexpected that I've tried several times over the past couple of months to get into it. I was sure it was just me picking it up at the wrong time and not being ready to appreciate it. But, after trying at least ten times to read this book, I've had to put it aside indefinitely. I was finding it so dull that I started skim-reading.

What happened?? I enjoyed Under the Never Sky and I absolutely
Blythe
PLEASE HAVE ROAR ON THE COVER PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE.

EDIT 6/20: No Roar but still OHMYGODTHEPRETTINESS.
Claudia B.
LOVEEEEEEEEEED ITTT.

Veronica Rossi is officially one of my favorite authors. She can't do wrong, I promise. Every single one of the books in this series has been absolutely PERFECT. 'Into the Still Blue" was everything I wanted and more. I laughed, I giggled. I cried (along with Perry and Aria). Perfect conclusion for a perfect series.

The only bad thing I can say about the Under the Never Sky series is that it is over.

I'm going to miss Roar and his jokes. Aria and her awesomeness. I'm going t
Simona Bartolotta
"Try to sleep. Tomorrow’s coming, whether we worry about it or not."

•Pretty obviously, the romance is once again a rather important part of the story, and once again I was more annoyed than pleased by it and by the way it was handled. The only thought worth mentioning I was capable of formulating whenever Percy and Aria entered the scene was (other than "Argh please just go away") was "Go get a room and spare me your ridiculous PDA". And I am usually not against PDA, I even like them as long as
Melissa (Ever So Mela)
Full series review
Under the Never Sky review (book 1)
Through the Ever Night review (book 2)
I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once
-John Green

The best feeling is when something takes you by surprise. When something totally unexpected happens and you're left marveling at the sight wondering how you never saw it sooner. I never expected to fall in love with this series the way I have. If those first pages were anything to go by, this series would have never seen the ins
Kai
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
“We all have the potential to do terrible things. But we also have the potential to overcome our mistakes.”

3.5/5 stars

I don't have much to say about it. I loved Under the Never Sky, I enjoyed Through the Ever Night and I liked Into the Still Blue.
It was a satisfying finale, though I'd have been happier with a little more action. The story was too predictable, with no big surprises.

Find more of my books on Instagram
Lucie
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Die Reihe war sooooooo gut! So so so so so so gut!
Natalia
Jun 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing conclusion to the series. I'm definitely going to be stuck on this book for a while. It gave me so many more reasons to love the series and to call it my favorite.

I'm happy but at the same time I want to cry.

PS: the last acknowledgment was really sweet and made me tear up. (:

----

This book is too far away D:

Maria
Jan 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Maria by: Janus the Erudite Artist
I recommend Into The Still Blue.

Through the Ever Night is much better IMO. Still, better ending than I thought possible for this series. :)

Perry! <3

Into the Still Blue was not spectacular, to tell you the truth. Although compared to Reached, it's more quick paced; and compared to Champion, it has more swoon moments.

The best thing about this finale is that Aria and Perry did not waste time. They took what was needed (from each other), and they did what what needs to be done (for each other). A
♥Rachel♥
Oct 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Into the Still Blue was an amazing conclusion to a series I will hold dear to my heart!

We catch up with Aria and Perry after the fall of the Dwellers compound and the capture of Cinder. They have to frantically work together to save all the survivors by finding the Still Blue. But Sable is a formidable foe and a completely evil one at that. Now that he has Hess working with him and all his resources I wondered if Perry and Aria would be able to prevail. What am I saying here? Of course Veronica
Aj the Ravenous Reader
If you feel like reading dystopian series is like reading Hunger Games all over again with just few twists and turns, I suggest you read this Series to give you a fresh feel on dystopians. Plus Aria and Perry's love story is totally amazing and Roar reminds me so much of one of my favorite characters- Kenji of Shatter Me series!!! :)
Anja
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
*4.5 ELECTRIFYING STARS*

"There is no way forward that isn’t through pain.”

Aaahhh, this was a great conclusion to yet another epic book trilogy that I really liked!
Even though I enjoyed this series immensely, I just couldn't give this 5 stars. It just didn't touch me as deeply as some other book trilogies out there.. *cough* Daughter of Smoke and Bone *cough*

This whole book was really fast-paced and didn't bore me for even a second! Sometimes it felt a bit rushed in my opinion, but maybe that's
Carmen
Jun 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
After Reading:

Series Review can be found at Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic.

Although I enjoyed Through the Ever Night more, Into the Still Blue is still undeniably a great time with as a tense conclusion to the series from start to finish.

I cheered a little too loudly at certain deaths. And when Aria beat Kirra up.

***************************************************************

Ann (annreads)
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own

ExcUsE mE WhiLe i CrY fOreVeR

Omg this book was PERFECTION, I seriously couldn't have asked for a better ending! I absolutely love this books and I'm so sad the series it's over! Aria, Perry and Roar will always have a special place in my heart!❤
Definitely one of my all time favorite series ever! So glad this was my first read of the year!!
Giselle
There’s just something about Veronica Rossi’s writing that makes you forget about your own life. You find yourself transported into its pages and I love that feeling. In this case, I was psyched to read this. The final book in the trilogy starts off with a revelation that there could be a place without the storm. A place where they could all be safe and free from the storms that surge in the sky.

Aria and Perry search for this place throughout the book, and they end up finding answers to some que
✨ Kaira ✨
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two words that describe this book: beautiful and tragic.

i can't believe it's the end of this series. This series has been sitting on my shelves for like a year or a two and tell you what, i've only gotten myself to go give it a chance like last week and it was worth it. Totally.

The plot was utterly well studied and how I was amazed by Rossi's writing style. The pacing of the novel was quite good, I mean really good. I swear.

There are no boring moments. Everyone single character of this serie
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
*Spoilers for previous books*

Into the Still Blue was an action packed, stunning conclusion! And just like the two previous books, this story was an emotional journey. Torture, love, sacrifice, it honestly felt like my heart would stop beating at times. Even while they were strategizing, since the risks they were willing to take felt monumental. This series has easily become one of my favorite dystopian series ever, and I can't recommend it highly enough!
Why was it so hard to bring together the
Stacia (the 2010 club)
Jan 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Mostly fans of character driven stories because the techie/adventure stuff isn't as big until book 3

The trilogy-ending curse has been broken.

Now I get why it took me 3 tries to finally buckle down and read Into the Still Blue. The final installment was good in its own right, but it was very different in execution. I had been expecting one thing, and when I got something else, I think I balked at it without realizing. Once I got over the fact that the character-driven vibe of the past two books wasn't going to be as strong of a factor here, I settled in to enjoy the one thing that I always sa
Kassidy
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Such a fantastic ending to a phenomenal series. The characters have been through so much and gone through so much development. They remained true to themselves though, and it is so amazing. I just can't rave about this series enough!
I love this world, it's so creative and interesting. I also felt like there were no plot holes and every question was answered :)
I read this book so quickly, I couldn't stop! The writing flows so nicely and is so intriguing.
Read this series!
Ashley Williams
Mar 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Just Downloaded my ARC!!!

EDIT:

PERRY!!

I cannot even form words for how much I loved this book! It was so good! I loved the first two books in this series soo much, and this book was no exception. It was full of action like the previous book, though there wasn't as much of a romantic aspect, it was still there and strong. I love Perry and Roar and Aria. I thought for a second or two that I would die at the ending, but I managed to make it through. I loved every single word! I was tra
Lotte
Are you looking for an entertaining dystopian trilogy that doesn't get progressively worse with each book? Then look no further! The Under the Never Sky trilogy might be exactly what you're looking for! Some things that speak for these books: solid world building that doesn't completely fall apart in the last book; a cute and in its own way even kind of realistic romance (and I'm usually not one to swoon over romances in YA dystopias); an awesome platonic (!) friendship between a guy and a girl ...more
Melanie